Keeping track

Manny

Hiding
I was just wondering how people kept track of how many points they have had per day and if they kept track of the amount of points they have had in a week?

I am a geek and use a spreadsheet to keep track per day/week/month

Hiya

I use the WW E-source ... but if I didn't I'd have an excel sheet as I'm a geek too :D

Twigs

xx

Manny,LOL, that is such a bloke thing to do-if i tell my hubby i need to make anysort of list or schedule-he'll offer to set me up a spread sheet!! whereas i prefer the good old fashioned notepad and pen. personally by the time i've booted up the lappie i've forgotten what i was going to do-but i guess thats a chick thing !!!

I have my paper tracker and i write everything i eat on it as i eat it lol i couldnt manage without tracking

I actually have a white board on my frudge and mark them off as i go - i dont like writing exactrly what i have down - makes me feel under pressure.

Ihave a weekly tracker with 7 days on i so i do it daily but have the same tracker for the week, then its stored in my ww folder at the end of the week

I'm doing SW but did this when I did WW as well. I have a little book that I write everything down in that I eat, asI eat it. I then have a excel spreadsheet that I plan all of my meals and snacks for the week ahead on and I print that out and put it on the front of my fridge. The idea is, that what I write in the book corresponds with what on the excel spreadsheet, but if it differs then I have still made a written note of what Ive ate for that day.

:rotflmao: the spreadsheet says well done.. LOL.

i keep track of mine on my diary as you know - i usually plan one day ahead but again, as you know i always change it about - i carry my calculator with me for emergency backup, but i usually have my points written down on a paper towel from work.. my house is covered in them! :p

I have the 12 week tracker, I like the little cross off boxes down the side. I go backwards so you can always see how many points you have left.

I track on line on the weight watchers web sit which I find really good as it works out the points etc. Also I can use a computer at work so I dont have to leave the tracking till the evening.

I track on line - I find the weightwatcher resource really easy to use and also I have a computer at work so I can track as I go along.

Back