Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

Today I use 16points amazingly. Thought I wouldn't be able to eat much. The 4pts I have left will be banked and use this weekend hopefully. What happens if I can't eat all my points at the end of the week, does it in slows down weight loss?

Today I use 16points amazingly. Thought I wouldn't be able to eat much. The 4pts I have left will be banked and use this weekend hopefully. What happens if I can't eat all my points at the end of the week, does it in slows down weight loss?

Once or twice i dont think it would make too much of a difference but they are there to be eaten hun. Perhaps you could find a few treats that are more points than you would usually like and you know you always have a back-up if you have lots of points spare x

Just came back in from a 3.5hrs walk. Dropped my eldest to nursery and went walking with baby. Normally I walk 5 miles 3 times a week but today I walked a bit longer to earn a good amount of bonus points.

Don't know if I worked it out right but I think I earned about 7pts. I'm 11st 3lbs, intensity level was light and walked for 3.5hrs. Am I right?

Does anyone have the WW pedometer and is it worth buying?

I was thinking of doing the same thing so will watch the responses with interest...

Well done on your walk :D I have no idea about pointing it but it sounds about right :/

I'm not sure how you work out the activity points, I do ww online so it works it all out for me. Just wanted to say well done on the walking. I've been walking as well, apart from getting those activity points & feeling healthier I've also saved on petrol! ;)

Please note this is only my personal opinion and others may feel differently!

Personally I dont rate the pedometer - and I rate WW aftersales service even less - I bought one direct from WW a few weeks ago - I then emailed them to say that I thought it might be faulty as it recorded twice as many steps as I had taken! They didnt reply so after a week I emailed a second time and eventually got a reply saying to ring them! Quite annoying as in my emails I had said that I found it tricky to ring them during their opening times :mad:

In the end I've not bothered to even try and ring them as I cant be bothered! I have kept it but just try to beat the previous days step count as at least it's consistently doubling the steps - I totally ignore the AP's it says I've recorded as its totally wrong as the step count is so out of sink! :rolleyes:

Here's the formula I use for working out AP's (as given by our resident oracle, Rach):
Light Activity is your current weight x # of mins x .000232

Mod Activity is your current weight x # of mins x .000327

Heavy Activity your current weight x # of mins x .0008077

there you are i cant get this confounded thing to scan so just use the formula for now! x

(so choose which level of activity you did, and then put your weight into the equation as whole pounds so for me i would be.. 240 i think and round DOWN to nearest whole number when you get your answer x )

Hope this helps :) xxx

Last edited:
Thanks Jax. That makes sense to me. It works out to 8pts, which is great. Will save your formula. Thanks again

eeekkk i shuld note how long it takes me to walk i just do the same walk every day (6 miles clocked it in car) and havent been able to work out how much it owuld be lol

Well done on the walk misses i tink it has def helped me with my loss so far! i aim to walk 3 times a week also xx

Thanks Emma. Walking is so easy and natural might as well do it to earn bag loads of points a week. What are you going to do when it gets too cold? I hope it doesn't get too cold this winter. If so I will be jumping on my cross trainer more often.

Gonna stick it as long as i can but saying that once ive started i dont really feel the cold imake sure ive got me gloves hat and scarf on!! and make sure ryans well cosy in his pram - how old is ur youngest ryan is 5 months on friday :) xx

Good point about wrapping up, forgot about that. Ariana will be 8mths next week and she sleeps through the whole walk (maybe because she is so warm and toasty), which is great.

Well I'm off to bed in a minute if I can tear myself away from Minimins. Had another great day today, saved 2pts for the weekend. Did 3.5hr walk which was very refreshing, so earned some bonus point. Not going to use them though. Tomorrow I'm going to try another route for a change.

I'm saving a least 2pts a day for the weekend as my OH is cooking one of my favorate dishes, West Indian Pilau. Its worth the points. Anyway hope everyone has a good night sleep.

I hope you managed to get yourself off to bed! lol

I've been changing the routes I walk just to make it more interesting & sometimes a longer walk. It's been confusing my toddler as I keep setting off in the 'wrong' direction, he keeps pointing & saying 'that way mum!' :)

Thanks for your support as always Keisha x

I hope you have a good day x

sounds like you are doing great hunni.xx well done.xx

Thanks everyone. Anna, thats funny. Ariana doesnt even stay awake for the journey.

Your welcome Lea, you need all the support you can get right now.

Glad things seem to be going so well for you - you sound so focused :). I love walking too just not a nice time of the year for it, especially working full time and trying to squeeze everything into the weekends. Keep pounding those streets - how fast do you walk btw?

Enjoy your west indian pilau at the wkend :) xxx

your doing brill hun :) well done xxxxxxxxx

Thanks Becky. Well done on your 2lbs loss, your not doing too bad yourself. Keep it up.

Glad things seem to be going so well for you - you sound so focused :). I love walking too just not a nice time of the year for it, especially working full time and trying to squeeze everything into the weekends. Keep pounding those streets - how fast do you walk btw?

Enjoy your west indian pilau at the wkend :) xxx

Not to long came from my walk. Did 6.5miles on the new route and another mile picking up my daughter from nursery. This route was a bit harder as there are alot of little hills. I think I'll do this route once a week.

It earned me 11.5pts, which I'm really happy about. So in total for the week so far I earned 20.5 bonus pts.... yippee.

I will most definately enjoy the pilau. Thanks

Last edited:
Back