Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

eat free things like veg or salad.. if you want anything with it, try to make it low pointed, and take the points you use from tomorrows allowance xxx

I had used all mine barr 1.5 points by 4pm.... lol an early night for me after coffee and a 1.5 pt snack!!!!!!!

also, have you had any days you havent eaten all your points? cause you can put 4 from each day away xx

No, I had a feast yesterday and I used any saved points. I have two days until my new week start so if I eat anything I'll just deducted it from sat or sun. Don't know why I'm so hungry today, I didn't do any exercise.

Not a lot I can add to what Rach and DQ have said! Dont worry about feeling hungry we all have munchie days every now and again and as long as you do low pointed snacks you'll be fine :) xxx

Keisha ive had one of those days too! :p infact, i have them a LOT. Mostly I come on here or get a book or go on Wii Fit or even leave the house on the odd occasion i dont trust myself! :p

I know what you mean. I have a thriller to read better I go do that to take my mind off food. Should be really busy tomorrow so I should be able to save some points tomorrow.

Have you eaten anything yet? It has happened to me once or twice and I just go to bed lol! I am having the opposite problem now I am back to work....I don't eat enough! I can give you a point or 2 :)

Sorry your little one is waking? How old is she? Cora will be starting solids this weekend i think. She has never slept through the night. Infact, the best she as ever slept is 2 wake ups between 11 and 6. Last night for instance it was every 90 mins. I can't wait for her to out grow this :)

I hope you managed to satisfy your hunger.

Please don't worry about WI...you will do brilliantly if there is any justice in this world!

Have you eaten anything yet? It has happened to me once or twice and I just go to bed lol! I am having the opposite problem now I am back to work....I don't eat enough! I can give you a point or 2 :)

Sorry your little one is waking? How old is she? Cora will be starting solids this weekend i think. She has never slept through the night. Infact, the best she as ever slept is 2 wake ups between 11 and 6. Last night for instance it was every 90 mins. I can't wait for her to out grow this :)

I hope you managed to satisfy your hunger.

Please don't worry about WI...you will do brilliantly if there is any justice in this world!

Wish I could borrow some points:rolleyes:. I'm ok now. I had a WW beef hotpot(3.5pts) so I sorted now. Will just 2pts out of Sat and Sun.

How is Cora doing? Very 90mins, that must be tough on you. Hope she starts sleeping though the night soon. Good luck on starting solids tomorrow if you do. Ariana is 8mths now with two little choppers and she loves shinking them into my shoulders. She thinks its funny though.

Keisha ive had one of those days too! :p infact, i have them a LOT. Mostly I come on here or get a book or go on Wii Fit or even leave the house on the odd occasion i dont trust myself! :p

There must be something in the air today - as I have totally had the munchies - and have been scoffing at everything in sight. Think my points were done by about 2pm today and that's really unusual for me.

Scared I might be slipping back to my old ways as I downed a finger of twix, an alpen light bar, two white chocolate bones (about the size of chocolate mice) and two milk chocolate snakes - yes the left over halloween stuff that I have managed to avoid for weeks now - and all in about 20 mins......really miffed with myself as I have avoided the dreaded stuff for ages :(:(

Went to McD's earlier but was actually pretty good and had the grilled chicken salad and a coffee

Why do I do this...get so close and then start to blow it....there's clearly something wrong in my head!!! Maybe I don't want to be thin really....

Anyway, out all day tomorrow so will try and keep away from the rubbish

Rosie xx

Yeah, she has never been a good sleeper - breast fed baby!

She is not doing too badly. She has been into the docs today though as she has been wheezing and was screaming most of last night. It turns out she has an ear and throat infection and whilst it is not quite on her chest yet it may well move down there. Poor baby. I hope she recovers soon....it is her christening next weekend!

Wow Rosie at 2pm. You're not getting back into your old way, its just one them days that happen once in a while. Maybe its only because you were struggling to eat you pts before. Your body is now trying to make up for what it was missing. Well done for having the healthy option at Mac Ds.

Hiya everyone, weigh in almost here for quiet a few of us so just wanted to say goodluck to everyone weighing in tomorrow (including myself). I'm hoping for sts since I've recent came off a VLCD.

good luck to you - im sure you will do great especially after all your exercise this week! :) xxx

Thanks Rach. Might not lose anything. Although I'm doing a lot of exercising, I just start noticing my muscles especially in my legs are becoming defined. Never use to feel anything. I should have started measuring myself so I can note the inch loss. We shall see tomorrow. I'm not too bothered about losing in my first week, its the second. weigh in

Back