Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

wow thats an impressive amount of AP so far! I really dont envy you though when its so cold.. although I am also impressed you still have the willpower to go out! good on ya :) really looking forward to seeing how you do xxx

Once I start moving my body warms up quickly so the cold doesn't bother me. I'm hoping it combats gaining back too much water/gylcogen stores that I lost during my vlcd stint. My last walk for the week is tomorrow as I only go for walks while my oldest daughter is in nursery.

hey chick ryans the same as soon as hes put in his pram hes out for the whole journey and once u do start walking u barley notice the cold! i did 12 miles so far this week didnt go today though as wee babs isnt too well so gonna make a point of doing another tomo ur staying really focused ur gonna have a great first weightwatcher weigh in xx

Thanks Emma, hoping for a loss too. Hope Ryan feels better soon. Well done on walking 12 miles this week, your doing brilliantly.

Keisha, that is impressive! I wish I had the willpower to walk that far! Well done. I hope you have a good first WI on Monday :D

Emma, check you out on the walking too? You both put me to shame :D

Thanks. Back at it again tomorrow. Might just do 5 miles tomorrow or more (OH cooking me the west indian pilau tomorrow instead of the weekend) so I want to earn as much bonus.

Did the same route as yesterday but in a quicker time and earned 7.5pts so in total thats 28pts for the week so far. Just waiting my pilau to be served. Going to use 12pts of points earn for my feast.

Thats all my walking for the week. Tomorrow might jump on my cross trainer depending how I'm feeling. Hope everyone is well and having a great day.

You're certainly doing well with your walking - well done you - thats a staggering amount of AP's there !!! :)

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic work. Is 28points even possible??!?!?! I can't wait to see your WI on Monday :D

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic work. Is 28points even possible??!?!?! I can't wait to see your WI on Monday :D

Ohhhhhhh no you're making me frightened to step on the scales on Monday now:eek:. Hope it all pays off, don't even mind if its a sts, after that the scales have no where else to go but down:)

Hiya everyone. I'm so tired right now. My baby keeps tossing and turning all night and get up early for her bottle. Normally she sleeps thru the night and wakes at 10am but recently she's been getting up at 6am. She went back to sleep 30 mins after a fuss. I might have to start increasing her solids and see if thats what it is.

Hope everyone has a lovely day today. Its finally the weekend and my weigh in day is looming. I'm so nervous about weigh in on Monday.

You are doing so well. Is there a maximum number of activity points you can obtain in a week or no restriction? As you can tell I don't exercise but one day I might.

Irene xx

you will be fine at your wi hunni, your doing great.xxx

You're doing great hun, don't worry about your WI, you'll be fine :) xxx

you will be fine at your wi hunni, your doing great.xxx

You're doing great hun, don't worry about your WI, you'll be fine :) xxx

Thanx Susan & Jax, will try not to worry:).

You are doing so well. Is there a maximum number of activity points you can obtain in a week or no restriction? As you can tell I don't exercise but one day I might.

Irene xx

No, I don't think there's any restriction. Long as you listen to your body and don't over do it. But on the WW site, I with they tell you to try and build up your activity points guadually to 28pts :).

ur doing brilliant hun i am sure ur hard work is going to pay of for ya!! i noticed after a while ryan started waking during the night again (part from teething times) and when i give him a bit more solids/milk at bedtime he settled again :) xx

Help I ate all my points already and its only 7pm. I don't know what to do cause I'm still hungry. Can't use bonus points cause I used my 12pts allowed for the week. Has this ever happened to anyone? What did you do? HELP

Back