Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

Thanks Rach. The chilli is really good and its very filling. I might try the zero italian soup and the zero mexician soup later this week. They sound so yummy.

ooh, where are these? they do sound lovely :D

Got them off the weight watchers website. Just tried to visit the site and it off for maintainance but when its back on I'll send you the link. If that fails I'm write the recipes down in the recipe section. They are proberly doing maintainance so they launch the new plan online.

thanks very much! :D xxx

Morning hun, well done on the aps, have a good day hunni.xx

Goodluck with KS mate...I bet you have a fantastic weight loss again this week. You are one determined, focussed little bunny :) Well done x

My goodness....all those activity points and kick start.. well done you.

Must try the 0 point veggie chilli. Sounds lovely. I guess no kidney beans though. I love kidney beans...

Rosie xx

Sorry no kidney beans Rosie, it would be lovely though. Well today I earned 10.5pts today walking for 3.5hrs. Not feeling hungry at all, thats why I love going for walks also.

Did a load of xmas shopping online which should be delivered on Friday. Most the stuff is for my 3yr old so I hope she dont see them when they come.

Last edited:
Hey Hun,
well done on earing your bonus point,good on you for starting your xmas shopping,i just hope she dont see them either ;)
How are you managing on ww? xx

good luck with your 28AP i bet you do better than me! :D i dont envy you now its this cold though! :p

xxx

Hey Hun,
well done on earing your bonus point,good on you for starting your xmas shopping,i just hope she dont see them either ;)
How are you managing on ww? xx

Thanks Gemma. The kickstart is going quiet well to my amazement. Thought I would be staving on 16pts but I'm finding easy. The zero veggie chilli really fills me up whenever I'm hungry:):). I might have to have a sheet at the ready when the doorbell ring(which will be happening 4 times) so Tanisha doesn't see anything;)

good luck with your 28AP i bet you do better than me! :D i dont envy you now its this cold though! :p

xxx

When it gets really cold and rainy (hope no time soon) I'll have to start using my cross trainer only which I'm not happy about because 30mins would give me only 1.5pts:(. So my new weekly target would be about 6pts only:cry:.

OMG I cant believe the bonus points youre clocking up.... youre doing SO well, you deserve a fab result at your next wi

Thanks Sandy, I hope it pays off as well:)

Morning all. Up early this morning, which is earlier than I normal get up. Minimins was call me so I hadto give in ;). Going to get the girls up in an hr or so, to get Tanisha ready for nursery. Then I'm off on my walk and a bit of grocery shopping. Don't like how outside looking at the moment :sigh: but wish me luck. Hope everyone have a fab day :):):).

There is no way I would have been walking anywhere this morning. Its blowing a gale outside, freezing and raining

Good on ya girl for making the effort

i went out and put petral in the car this morning , my fingers were like ice when id finished, im going no where unless it stops raining.lol.

Well done on all the walking Keisha,you really deserve a good weight loss this wk.I know the walking helped me a lot when I was doing ww a few years ago.
lorna x

Thanks Lorna, I hope it pays off to. I hope your ok. Not to long came back from an almost 4hr walk and I'm aching all over. Think I'll relax tomorrow and jump on my x trainer on Saturday, if I'm up to it. Bought an advent choco calender, I think I need to treat myself everyday.

Back