Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

well done on your walk! its snowy and icy up here so you wouldnt see me doing that! :D

what calendar did you get? I swear by Cadburys so mine had to be a cadburys one :D its sad taking 0.5 off your points each day, but still.. totally worth it when you get to open a door each day! :)

Hi just caught up with your diary - I am gobsmacked at the AP's yr clocking up with your walking - and doing KS too - you so deserve a good WI next week :)

You are doing fab as always hun. I just wanted to pop in and say Hi. I can't wait for your WI this week :)

Ooooh an advent calendar is a great idea! I might pick one up in town tomorrow :)

Got the idea off of Rach:):).

well done on your walk! its snowy and icy up here so you wouldnt see me doing that! :D

what calendar did you get? I swear by Cadburys so mine had to be a cadburys one :D its sad taking 0.5 off your points each day, but still.. totally worth it when you get to open a door each day! :)

I got the high school musical one. Just picked any one, woolys didnt have must choice. I wanted a Barbie one (sad I know:D)

Hi just caught up with your diary - I am gobsmacked at the AP's yr clocking up with your walking - and doing KS too - you so deserve a good WI next week :)

Well I think I just messed up. My day went ok but this evening I don't know what came over me because I went on a snacking spree. I'm disappointed quiet in myself.

Hope I havent messed up any weight lost. Anyway there is nothing I can do now but to get back on track. Maybe it was a bad idea to do kickstart and doing so much exercise but no matter I will continue with it:).

could be because the exercise you're doing requires more nutrition for energy? im saving 4pts each day and yesterday when i exercised (havent today, bad Rach) i was irritable and had to go to bed to stop myself snacking - today however I've not had any problem!

draw a line under anyway - im sure whatever you've had has probably been covered by your saved points / AP :) xx

Dont worry about ur small blip, move on and dont dwell on it, ur doing fantastic! x

You probably didn't eat as much as you walked off - so might still be in credit. Lets hope so as you are really working hard and taking this so seriously

4hrs in the cold today - you deserve a medal, not just a snack

Rosie x

Thanks all, I feel so much better. It amazing what great support can do. Don't know what I would do without you guys. Thanks xx

On 4th December, due to the current economic climate - for one day only! - snacking doesn't count after 9pm. x x

could you not of told me that last night huni.lol.

good morning hun, today is a whole new day.xxxxx

We all have our days when we eat more than we should the difference is its now once in a while and not every day hun , well done for drawing a line under it chick.xx

Hiya Susan, thanks for that:). I agree with you, it doesnt happen everyday and thats progress for many of us:D. I never thought of that, at least I know I accomplished something in my weight loss battle :):). Hope you have a great day hun.

morning Keish! :D hope you enjoyed opening your door this morning and good luck for the rest of the day! xx

Hey Keisha, how are you doing today? x

Hi Emma, I'm ok. I'm back on track:). I so excited cause my daughters xmas pressies are coming today. Hope she doesnt see them. I one the gift I bought her is a Life size Barbie doll and I cant wait to see what it looks like. I always wanted one when I was younger, I just have to remember it not for me :8855:. How you doing today Emma?

Hi Emma, I'm ok. I'm back on track:). I so excited cause my daughters xmas pressies are coming today. Hope she doesnt see them. I one the gift I bought her is a Life size Barbie doll and I cant wait to see what it looks like. I always wanted one when I was younger, I just have to remember it not for me :8855:. How you doing today Emma?

Aww pleased for you. Aw wow! I wanted one when i was younger lol! I'm going good thank you xx

Well the pressies came and it was hard work trying to get Tanisha to stay in the front room wait I hid the pressies but I've done it. I really happy with all the gifts I bought everyone. Can't wait to see everyones faces when they open their pressies. Ahhhh xmas season is soooo wonderful.

Ahhhh xmas season is soooo wonderful.

I couldn't agree with you more there! I love this time of year...people just seem more caring and friendly. :D
Hope you're having a good evening! xx

Back