Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

Week 2 will be much easier for you hun now you no how you are doing.
So how much more do you want to loose?

Fantastic result hun! Well done x Catch up properly later x

Week 2 will be much easier for you hun now you no how you are doing.
So how much more do you want to loose?

I have another two stones to go so aiming to reach that by May 2009. Thats when I go back to work after a long Mat leave.

Hey Hun,
How has your day been? You have done so well this week you should be so pleased with yourself. xx

My day was ok. Saved 1pt today. I'll try to save at least that amount every day just in case there's a day where I'm really hungry. Back to my walking tomorrow, I can't wait. I havent walk since Thurs and I'm missing it (sad I know).

Well done on your weight loss this week, that's great! xxx

Aw well done Keisha! I'm so pleased for you x

i havent walked since last wed and i cant get motivated to get my butt out the door its just soooo cold even with my massive scarf and gigantic hat and gloves - someone kick my ass out this door! xx Ur doing gr8 hun keep it up x

Well today I walked for 2hrs, wanted to walk for longer but it started to rain so had to end up taking the bus back home. Your right Emma its getting really cold. Its forecast to be very cold and rainy tomorrow and thurs, the days I walk but I hope it doesn't.

I started the WW kickstart today and I'm finding it ok so far. I'm on only 16pts a day so I making some of the zero veggie chilli. It swells good, lets hope it tastes good. Made enough for 3 days. Will fill up on this whenever my points have finished if Im very hungry still. I have 9pts left which is good cause it just dinner and dessert left, so thats cool.

Well the zero veggie chilli was delicious. It will sure get me thru any hunger pangs if any. Earned 8.5pts today, so I'm pleased.

Wow 8.5 AP's in one day!!! Good luck with kickstart. The weight will be falling off you next week if you keep at it at this rate. Hope the weather is kind to you and you get out for your walks :) xxx

congrats on those AP's thats great! :D really looking forward to seeing how you do this week :)

the chilli sounds absolutely lovely - now its getting cold I'm having at least 2 hot meals a day so might try that :D - cant stand a sandwich at lunch time now - need a warm bowl to put my hands on haha :D

Back