Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

is your toast WW danish bread? cause although it says 1/2 per slice its 1.5 for 2 :(

hope youve had a good day anyway :) x

is your toast WW danish bread? cause although it says 1/2 per slice its 1.5 for 2 :(

Am beginning to think Rach is obsessed with pointing bread :p (only joking Rach)

Hope you're doing ok Keisha. You're so good going out in the cold for walks in this weather - so hope you get your wii fit for chrimbo :D xxx

Ohhh nooooo Rach you got to be kidding me and here I thought I was saving pts. Is it the same with Nimbles? Don't know what to do now. My lips will never touch another slice of toast again..lol.. just kidding. Thanks for the info Rach.

Am beginning to think Rach is obsessed with pointing bread :p (only joking Rach)

Hope you're doing ok Keisha. You're so good going out in the cold for walks in this weather - so hope you get your wii fit for chrimbo :D xxx

This week is my last I think, is getting to cold now and I don't want to out walking for hours with my little one. Jumping onto my cross trainer although I won't be racking hugh amounts of APs on it :sigh:. Hope I'll get that wii fit to, otherwise I'll be cross if I have to buy it myself :p.

Well girls, my OH is going to buy me the wii fit for xmas...Yippee. Sent him the link to buy it so hopefully should have it by Mon next week. Can't wait so I can start beating Rach and Lou at hula hoop. Getting it with the family ski which I know my daughter and myself will enjoy.

Finding quiet hard staying on track as I getting into the festive spirit. Don't think I'll be losing anything until after xmas. Hope to at least sts, thats all I can hope for. Will be upping exercise to balance it all out. How is everyone doing?

So far foodwise:

B - Weetabix x 2 with skim milk (2.5), Clem x2 (.5)
S - Elevenses (5) x2 :drool:, Yogurt (1)
L -Beef hotpot (3.5), Carrots (0), RichTea choco biscuit x4 (4) :ashamed0005:
D - Veggie chilli (0)
S -
Clem x2 (.5)

Total: 17pts Saved: 3 pts

Last edited:
not sure on nimbles, if you check the calories / sat fat on the packet next time you shop against that of the ww / warbutons danish and if its the same / higher you're looking at 1.5 per 2 slices :(

and yes Jax I am obsessed cause i ruddy love bread and it sucks that if i want 2 slices i have to part with an extra half a point! :p LOL

i feel awful being the bearer of bad news... :( sorry Keish! on an up note though, YAY on the wii fit! xxx :D

morning huni,
How are you today? I hope your ok,any plans for today? x

Well girls, my OH is going to buy me the wii fit for xmas...Yippee. Sent him the link to buy it so hopefully should have it by Mon next week. Can't wait so I can start beating Rach and Lou at hula hoop. Getting it with the family ski which I know my daughter and myself will enjoy.

YYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYY! You can join in the challenges!!! SOOOO pleased for you!xx

i love the wii fit but will someone please kick my arse into dusting it of and starting it up its only used for weigh in once a week lmao - well done on ur great loss for this week hun ur doing great xx

hey Keisha hope you're having a lovely day.. one less day until wii fit arrives :D yay! x

morning huni,
How are you today? I hope your ok,any plans for today? x

I'm tried, just came back from my walk. Having a friend over this afternoon. She's coming to see the girls. She's Ariana godmother. Wouldn't have to worry about buying snacks and ordering food like I normal do when I have quests. She is following WW also so I bought some ready meals that she normally have. How is your day going Gem?

YYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYY! You can join in the challenges!!! SOOOO pleased for you!xx

Can't wait, hope I can keep up with you wii fit experts :).

i love the wii fit but will someone please kick my arse into dusting it of and starting it up its only used for weigh in once a week lmao - well done on ur great loss for this week hun ur doing great xx

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:Consider it done. Hope I can stay on track especially on the weekend :rolleyes:

hey Keisha hope you're having a lovely day.. one less day until wii fit arrives :D yay! x

My day is going great. Very tried though. Did 3hrs walk at two interval (High and med). Did the last 1hr at high cause I would have been late to pick my daughter up from nursery :p. That last hr almost killed me and I know I will pay for it when I wake in the morning :sigh:. But I'm walking tomorrow so thats ok. Earned 12Ap today..yippee.

Food so far:

B - W8 shake with 1/4 skm milk (2.5)
S - ham slices x3 (1.5)

L - WW chicken Casserole with Carrots on the side (3), diet coke (0)
S -
D -

is the chicken casserole nice? i havent tried that before.. well done on your 12AP thats amazing! been busting my bum this morning but my AP's pale in comparison haha! :D

Its nice but had to add carrots to make it more filling but only 3pts so thats great. From next week my Ap will be dropping to about 10Ap if that much since I will not be walking anymore until spring. Will be doing as much as I can on my x trainer and soon my wii fit.

Well just hear waiting for in the night garden to finish so I can watch Hollyoaks. Had I nice relaxing afternoon. My friend just left after spending the afternoon with the girls.

B - W8 shake with 1/4 skm milk (2.5)
S - ham slices x3 (1.5)

L - WW chicken Casserole with Carrots on the side (3), diet coke (0)
S - WW tuna in herb sauce (1), WW toast x2 (1.5), clememtine x2 (.5)
D -WW Beef and veggie hotpot (3.5), carrots (0), toast x2 (1.5)
S - 1/4 MilkyBar bottons tube (3), yogurt (1)

Total: 19pts Saved: 1pts

Last edited:
We sure are, maybe me more than them. Can't wait for everyone to open their gifts. How bout you M?

Back