Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

wow, 4lbs is brilliant

fantastic loss, well done hunni.xx

Yay well done! ... what a fab loss :) .... bet you feel great xx

fantastic work Keish, dead proud of you xxx

so proud of u chick for this weeks loss thats fantastic uve done r team proud xx

WOW look at you go! :D

You and Jess have inspired me to actually stick to my points today :p getting back on track is really difficult, so I'm very impressed :D

xx

Well done on the loss that's absolutely great! xx

:rant2:Damn you Keisha, you upstaged me.

Hehe, only kidding, that's fantastic :D I'm also really excited about nearing my healthy BMI (8lbs for me). You could be healthy in 2 weeks, how soon is that!? :) Good luck.

:party0038: Well done!! :party0038:

wow, 4lbs is brilliant

Down you go that loss is brillant well done you

See you later

M

Congratulations Keisha, 4lbs is just amazing!!!!! May try kickstart myself next week!!
:talk017:

fantastic loss, well done hunni.xx

fantastic hun thats brill well done xx

Yay well done! ... what a fab loss :) .... bet you feel great xx

fantastic work Keish, dead proud of you xxx

OMG Keisha, thats fantastic - well done you!!!

well done hun :) love becky xxx

Well done. That is a fantastic loss and so close to your healthy bmi now. xxxx

so proud of u chick for this weeks loss thats fantastic uve done r team proud xx

WOW look at you go! :D

You and Jess have inspired me to actually stick to my points today :p getting back on track is really difficult, so I'm very impressed :D

xx

Well done on the loss that's absolutely great! xx

Oh my life, missus. When you get your head back in gear - you are very determined.

Thats a fabulous loss this week Keisha.

Thanks everyone and thanks for your constant support.

:rant2:Damn you Keisha, you upstaged me.

Hehe, only kidding, that's fantastic :D I'm also really excited about nearing my healthy BMI (8lbs for me). You could be healthy in 2 weeks, how soon is that!? :) Good luck.

Your so funny Jess. Love your icon, made me laugh. Havent been in in my healthy bmi for ages (about 12yrs...oops).

Keisha that is truly amazing and very inspirational. Well deserved too! Well done muah!!!!! xx

Ohh she's online...Hi Keisha! :D How you doing?

Back