Keisha's Diary:

Tanari

100% Focused
Hiya

I've just started SW today. Last year I lost a little bit under 3 stones on W8 and WW but unfortunately in a space of 6 months I put it all back on :break_diet::cry:. Beat myself up so much about it already. Tried so many times to get back on track but it didn't last. So here I am back on track starting afresh with SW.

So far its going great. Today I'm doing original. Tomorrow I'll try green (maybe) but I think I'll be more sticking to original.

How everyone is having a fab day :):).

Last edited:
Good luck with your weight loss journey Keisha ~ I must admit I find green days more filling but have had a lot more red recently and enjoyed them. Looking forward to hearing how you get on xx

as an ex SW I can relate to all of the things you've said, i lost 3.5 stone on SW last year and have put 2 stone back on, Im now doing LL. good luck hun x

Morning all

So glad I completed day 1. Didn't even seem like I was on a diet. I would like to see if I'll lose any thing with the amount of food I'm eating.

Today I'm sticking to orginal as I think it works better for me. At least I'm getting rid of the water weight as I been to the tiolet so often yesterday and I haven't been drinking more than normal. must be all the friuts.

Hope everyone has a lovely day. Off to get my daughter ready for school.

Hey Keisha

Great to have you with us over at SW, I love SW - hope you get on great with it, take care x

Thanks everyone. Lydia, I'm loving it already, can see myself eating like this for life.

Thanks everyone. Lydia, I'm loving it already, can see myself eating like this for life.

I know its great isn't it? I have never ever felt hungry on SW!!

Good Morning

Its day 5 for me now and its going great. Had to stop myself from stepping on the scales to see if I lost any weight yet. With this plan I can't see a lost coming off but hopefully at the end of the week I'm be a firm believer that it really works.

Having a green day today. After doing both plans I rather the green but I think the original would work better for me. I was thinking about doing the extra easy as you can have both but I was wondering if the losses are any slower than been on original or green.

Hope everyone's having a fab weekend :).

Weighing in tonight after work. Feeling very nervous about stepping on those scales. Will let you know the outcome upon my return.

My first week on SW has been brilliant. I stuck 100% to the plan except for one day where I had a flexi syn day (weekend BBQ). This week going start doing some form of exercise. I have been walking alot last week (gentle) so this week I'm going exercise on my cross trainer starting with 10mins everyday then increase by 5mins very week.

Any off to bed now. Hope everyone has a resrful night.

Thanks Gemma. Got back a bit late late tonight so only posting now. Well I'm pleased to say I lost 3lbs this week. Didnt think it was possible to lose anything when eating so much. Bought the hi-fi choco mint bar at my class and its so delicous.

Good luck to everyone who's weighing in this week.

Well Done huni
x

Thanks Claire. Been a bit naughty this week for two days but when right back on track. Nervous about weigh in on Weds. Wish me luck.

Back