Kellbell on a skinny minnie mission!

kellbell

Yoyo dieting my way through life!
Hi, I'm Kell :)

I'm 29, I had my youngest son in January and have decided it's now time to shift this baby fat! So here I am, back on weight watchers and getting to grips with the new pro points thing.

I am mummy to 5 gorgeous kids, and with the exception of my first I have struggled with my weight after having all of my children. You know how it goes, you are "eating for two" and craving all manner of unhealthy foods. Then you have your beautiful bundle and are left with a load of extra fat and lumps and bumps.

I am usually around 9st 4lb so my mission is to get back in my pre preggers, size 10 Jeans that are gathering dust in my wardrobe. I WILL do this! I joined weight watchers in 2009 on the old plan and lost 3 stone, and then I got pregnant and put it all back on lol.

I'm new to this site, I don't know anyone :cry:So if any of you lovely ladies stumble across my diary pleeease say hello :)

Kell x

So still no friends :cry:lol but I shall carry on regardless!

Today has been ok, only problem is i've got no weeklies left (WI monday) and I've eaten all my daily points. So no choc and cuppa whilst watching X factor tonight :(

I made a salad and forgot to point the cheese, thought I'd saved myself 5 points for later but no :sigh: It took me right up to my 29 limit. oops! As tempting as it is to have my choc and cuppa anyway, I will resist :)

Kell

Hi Kell :) Just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey! And don't worry about making friends, everyone is so supportive and kind on minimins and so inspiring so please keep updating your diary for us all to see. You can do this :) x

Hi hun :) Thanks for being the first person to post in my diary! Now I don't look like I'm talking to myself lol. And thank you hun, It's nice to have the support and encouragement on here. I am determined to do this :)

Kell x

Welcome Kellbell, we can be newbies together hehe :)

Good luck over the forthcoming weeks!!! Why not join a few of the challenges, I'm currently doing the Christmas challenge, it's really good, everyone involved has their own little goals they want to achieve for Christmas, it's given me an aim and something to work at :)

Here's the link if you fancy it, everyone's really welcoming and supportive:
http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-teams/218795-new-christmas-challenge.html

xxx

welcome, you will get so much support here.. plenty of people who are in the same position as you on here... hope all goes well. good luck :) x

Aww thank you ladies :bighug: Its so nice to feel like I'm not doing this alone :)

I will check out the christmas challenge, that's a fab idea. Something to aim for.

I've done really well today, i've even got a point left! lol I might have to eat a party ring just so i don't feel cheated.

Tomorrow is WI but I couldn't resist jumping on the scales this morning, I just woke up feeling lighter. I've lost 3 lb :D Isn't it mad how you actually "feel" lighter?? I love it!

Kell xx

Ok so today is WI day and I've lost 4lb total this week :D Sooo happy. And today I get my weekly points back so i wont feel deprived anymore woohoooo lol

Kell x

Thank you :D my christmas challenge is to shift 20lb. 4lb down, 16 to go! x

Thanks chick :) and good luck to you too xx

So today is day 3 of my new week and I still haven't done any exercise! I've been SO busy this week, but I really must find time to work out. I think I'll do some zumba this afternoon.

After my 4lb loss on monday (11lb so far) I've been buzzing, got some new clothes :D AND tried a pair of my jeans on that I haven't been able to wear for 4 months and they now fit again :D Even the other half commented that i looked slimmer without any prompting from me (that is a very good sign, he's usually rubbish lol)

Kell x

Hiya Kate, Thank you! :D I am feeling really positive, I work well when i see the scales going down! The jeans aren't my pre-whale (love that lol) jeans but they were too small a few months ago so its still an achievement :D I SOOO can't wait to get into my pre-whalers lol

Kell x

:argh: TOTM and I NEED chocolate!

That is all :D x

So do I! I am terrible for eating crap when the witch is visiting x

So do I! I am terrible for eating crap when the witch is visiting x

Have you tried drinking green tea? A friend suggested it to me a while back and said its supposed to help ease the pain and keep you relaxed (and also helps with weight loss apparantly) It has an acquired taste but I think it's yum :)

I actually quite like green tea, I didn't know it was good for that. I'll get some when I go shopping, thanks chick :) x

Back