Kellbell on a skinny minnie mission!

WOOO congrats on the 4 pounds lost! And about the jeans! Keep up the good work, you are doing fab, hope you are well x

Hi Kellbell and welcome :)

Well done on the loss and getting into your jeans, that's always a great feeling! Good luck with your Christmas challenge. Have a good day xx

Thank you ladies :D I was tempted to dig out my smaller jeans but I resisted. Don't want to burst my bubble lol. The witch is almost gone now so the bloat will go too i hope!

Happy Friday lovelies xx

Ahh today doesn't feel like such a good day. I feel heavier?? I don't want to weigh myself though, will wait until WI on monday. It's our nieces 5th birthday party saturday and I'm not sure what to do. Do I take my own food so I'm not tempted by the yummy party goodies? Or risk it and only eat the stuff that I can get the PP for? hhmmm decisions decisions lol

Kell x

Well done on your loss Kellbell!!! :) about the party, just have a little bit of what you fancy, or eat before you get there? It's a tricky one, good luck for Monday :) ....

Ellie xx

Hey Ellie :hug99: Thank you :D Gave me a real boost seeing a big loss. Yep, is a tough one. We all love abit of birthday cake! Especially 5 year olds birthday cake, bound to be chocolate mmmm. But I think what i'll do is, eat before i get there and behave myself.....that's the plan anyway LOL xx

Lol! I know what you mean, the temptation just gets the better of us all at times doesn't it haha. How did you get on hun? xx

Hey chick, how are you? Yeah, it went fine. I took a low point sandwich and a little pack of ww cookies and that was all I had. I didn't even have cake! lol. BUT I did have macdonalds on sunday night...oops! I lost 1lb this week bua loss is a loss so I'm happy with that :D x

12th October 2011

I have tonsilitus! :sick:

Really pissed off, I get it every year but it's come early this year. Feel's like I've swallowed a razor blade :( So I'm on the cuppa soup with soggy bread, yum lol.

I really want to do a work out but I cba. Might attempt some step later.....maybe....

:( I messed up. I went about 20 points over my weeklies :( Just been feeling really crappy all day and wanted nice food. I had cake and ice cream. And chocolate mousse. BUGGER!!! I did manage a 20 min zumba session but didn't put my all into as i usually would. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day.

Hi, I did that last week, just couldn't help myself. Weighed this mooning and put on a pound, but going to try really hard this week. I want to lose 2 stone by Xmas, 4.5lb down . Good luck, hope you feel better soon x

Morning Kellbell, sorry to hear you're not feeling well. It's always harder to stick to plan when you're not well. Well done on the loss, it's in the right direction. Hope you feel better soon xx

Morning ladies, thank you :) Just had a really bad day but I'm not going to let it ruin this week. I'll behave now until WI on monday. I still feel rough but I'm going to my mums so wont be so tempted to snack. Dragondrop, I want to lose 20lb by xmas, 5lb down another 15lb to go. Yesterday was just a temporary blip! lol Good luck to you too :) Have a nice day ladies xx

We all have off days and I just got over septic tonsillitis and thought I was dying.....not good. I have lost 4.5lbs so 23.5 lbs to go x

Ah tonsilitus is horrible. I get it every year. Not the worst I've been this time but it still sucks. And ice cream helps sooo much, I could eat it all day at the moment lol. Well done on your loss chick, thats fab! x

You'd have to be an absolute machine to never have a naughty day!!

That is very true! lol x

Thanks but not really that good. I lost 7 lb the first week and I have been gradually putting it back on since :(
Need to really try had this week x

Ah hun, don't let it get you down. Just wipe the slate clean and start again :) Good luck x

That was supposed to say hard lol.
I have just started again today so here's to next wednesday. Hope you start feeling better soon x

You WILL have a loss next wednesday :) Go for it girl! Keep me posted. Thank you, I hope so too! lol x

Back