Kellbell on a skinny minnie mission!

Morning Kellbell, hope you are feeling better. Have a good day xx

Morning hun, thank you :hug99: I'm worse today, coughing and spluttering all night and my nose is dripping like a tap! Seems I now have a cold and a chest infection. Really not having a good week lol. Hope your day is going better than mine hun :) xx

Thank you xx

Thank you hun :) xx

Hey everyone :) I'm still ill and still doing crap on the diet this week. I haven't been counting points the last couple of days, really can't get my head round it all at the moment. Its my WI tomorrow and I'm certain I've put on. So tomorrow I'll get back on track. Will update with the damage tomorrow!

Happy Sunday lovelies xx

Hi KellBell, sorry you are still ill. I shouldn't worry too much about your food while you are feeling groggy as you will always lose!! Hope you start feeling better soon xx

Thank you lovely :) This is what I love about minis, always a friendly face with some kind words to give me a boost x

Being roped into playing Just dance with my 5 year old, maybe it'll help! :)

Hey everyone :) I'm still ill and still doing crap on the diet this week. I haven't been counting points the last couple of days, really can't get my head round it all at the moment. Its my WI tomorrow and I'm certain I've put on. So tomorrow I'll get back on track. Will update with the damage tomorrow!

Happy Sunday lovelies xx

You're not alone there hun, my points counting has completely gone out of the window this weekend! Ooops!
The little slips here and there are allowed though :) you'll soon pull it back I'm sure!!

Good luck with your WI & I hope you feel better soon!! :)

Afternoon ladies :)

WI in this morning and I STS. Better than I expected so I'm happy with that. Starting to feel better now so back on it this week. I will lose next monday!!

Kell xx

Hi Kellbell, well done on the STS, that's always nice when you are expecting a gain! Glad you are feeling better. Good luck with getting back to it. Enjoy your evening xx

Hey! I went AWOL for a while, my net has been playing up for ages. Living out in the sticks sucks sometimes! Hope everyone had a fab christmas and new year.

I done what I knew I would do, I stuffed my face. But started back on ww from home on new years day and so far I've stuck at it :D

New year, new me! Will have to reset my ticker because I crept back up to my start weight again! oops.

Kell x

Hey Kate! :) Thank you. I've done ok so far, although I have used up all my weeklies already! Just hope I last til monday, the first week back on it is always the hardest. Good luck with your restart too chick. Keep me posted :)

Kell x

Back