Kellmo's Plan D

Hi kellmo i am in the same boat this week i have been 100% on plan since Saturday i did go of plan on Friday but its looking like a gain for me this week seriously considering a dd tomorrow to see if i can salvage my week i can cope with a sts but gains are tough to get your head round. I am sure for you its totally due to it being totm as your food looks great.

At the risk of sounding like my 5 year old

IT'S NOT FAAAAAIIIIIRRRR!

My food has been really really good. Analysing my diaries I think i could have been eating just for the sake of eating (always fruit/yogurt/veg etc) but it all piles up. I am back at work now cos half term has finished so this should stop me munching non-stop. I need an early night and some exercise in the morning to get me in the right frame of mind.

I think coming from VLCD and dukan my body isn't used to carbs so maybe it's storing them (although I don't eat pasta or rice - maybe once every couple of months and I don't really do bread or potatoes either) but I do have bananas, weetabix and lots of fruit which do contain natural sugars.

A bit baffled to be honest but I've got to keep plodding on.

Thanks lanarkwitch x

Good luck!!

Had to come and find you over here. You'll lose those last few pounds no problem.

Wed 5.6.13

Success express week. Day 1.

Breakfast - 2 weetabix, (hexb1) banana, muller light.

2 litres fizzy water

Snack - small banana

Lunch - massive salad with ham. Muller light. Nectarine and fresh pineapple. Olives = 1 syn.

Tea - gammon, broccoli and roasted red pepper.

SF vimto throughout the day. And more water.

Tesco ice lolly - 4 syns.

30 minute walk.

Syns = 5/105

Last edited:
Thu 6.6.13

Breakfast - weetabix with blueberries and mullerlight.

Dinner - huge salad with ham, olives (1 syn), veg, tzatziki (1 syn) etc. Pepsi max.

Snack - 2 nectarines

Tea (late after Uni) - 3 ryvita (hexb2) 30g low fat cheese, (hexa1) tomatoes, grapefruit.

Curly wurly - 6 syns

Syns - 13/105

Fri 7.6.13

Breakfast - weetabix (hexb) muller light, blueberries and banana

Lunch - massive salad, feta (hexa), olives (2 syns) . Muller Greek yogurt (1/2 syn)

Snack - 3 tomatoes

Tea. - 1 ryvita (part of hexb 2) low low spread 2 1/2 syns) ham, salad, egg, olives( 1syn) , tomatoes. Slice of tomato bread (8syns)
Muller light.

Syns - 27/105

Wow!!! Did anyone just see the International SpaceStation?? Me and hubby just watched it pass over... Wow!!!

Sat 8.6.13

Day trip to Jodrell Bank today so picnic lunch and lots of walking and water (very hot day! I must have had 3 litres!)

Breakfast - 2 weetabix, yogurt, blueberries.

Picnic lunch - turkey salad pitta, quinoa with feta, butternut squash and salad. Cherry tomatoes, fresh pineapple. Half a late snack a jack. Apple. Small square of chocolate.

Tea - my friends birthday meal at Pizza Hut. The choice was pizza or pasta. I ended up having 2 bowls of salad and sharing a veggie 'edge' pizza as that seemed the healthiest (least carby) one. U ate half. No idea how many syns in it as I can't find it online. I'll just have to cut back on my syns for the rest of this week (as I have done all this week actually) and incorporate some exercise to try and counter any damage done. I really really hope it doesn't effect my weight loss. I've been as good as gold this week and my scales are showing a 2lb drop already.

On another note we went to the cinema watching the new Will Smith film - I usually love his films but this one was just bleughhh. A bit, er, slow and been done before I think. Still love a bit of Mr Smith but this film just didn't do it for me (he didn't get his kit off either!) ;-)

Have a great day anyone and everyone reading xxx

Wasn't it great Frona? I LOVE space (although it does scare me a bit!)

Today I've eaten too many syns. About 20. And after last nights pizza I'm not holding out for a loss this week. I will go to weigh in though. I need to. Damned carbs - they give me a high and then I literally feel hungry again a couple of hours later. And hungry for the wrong foods.

Breakfast - usual weetabix with fruit and yogurt.

Lunch - berries (blue and black) with muller light.

Tea - homemade pork and apple burgers with wholemeal roll and potatoes. Salad. Homemade tomato and chilli sauce (yummy!)

Snacks - curly wurly, extra chocolate, ice lolly.

Had 20 and a half syns today. I don't k is how many for the week because I can't find the syns values for the pizza last night.

Hope I've not ruined it again. I'm as good as gold all week and the weekend lets me down. Plenty of water from here on in until weigh day Tuesday.

Kell x

It still sounds like a good day's food x You are not having as many snacks and your meals are good and healthy. I posted a few pics of meals this week and have noticed that my portion sizes seem massive compared to others..think I might need to tackle that this coming week :eek: I had so much junk food on Tuesday that I think I easily had 100 syns for that day alone :eek: I've stuck to plan since then but don't know if I can claw it back for a STS, will know in the morning. Hope you have a good day tomorrow xx

Thanks Frona - yes, it is considerably less than the past couple of weeks, I didn't realise just how much I snacked. I don't think your portion sizes were that big.... But maybe mine are too big too?!

Good luck for weigh in sweetie, have a good day xxx

Mon 10.6.13

Breakfast - weetabix, yogurt, kiwi, blueberries, banana.

Lunch - Italian chicken, huge salad, orange. 5x black jacks (5 syns).

Tea - large salad with feta, tzatziki, leaves, tomatoes, olives - 2 syns. Delicious!!!

Apple. Pineapple.
Curly wurly and assorted other chocs - 10 syns.
Crisps - 6 syns.

Last edited:
Tue 11.6.13

Breakfast - weetabix, yogurt, blue and blackberries. Water. Tea.

Snack - blackberries and pineapple.

Tea - homemade spag Bol with no pasta or carbs - just a ton of steamed veg. Yogurt.

Weigh in went well at 2 and a half off so I had a banana after I weighed too.

Then I had a 'treat' of hot chocolate, Brazil nuts, wee bit of coconut and lots of frozen grapes.

Last edited:
Hey all,

Indeed I did go fruity Lanark witch. I got lots of 'whoopsies' from tesco - reduced fruit punnets which I just love. Also pineapple is so sweet and cheap at the minute I can't not buy it!

Frona I lost 2 and a half lbs. I'm made up! Out goes the past two weeks worth of gains and another half to boot AND I had pizza on Saturday night and went slightly mad on syns a couple of days!

I'm really, really chuffed!

Fank you ladies.... Did a little skip and dance on the way back to the car. The best thing is it had motivated me for the rest of this week, when I gain I don't feel motivated!!!

Back