kelloggs fibre plus

Lotty Big Botty

eeeeekkkkkk!!!!!

For the last few months i've been having one of the kelloggs fibre plus bars every other day as a snack....... taste good, only 111cals and good at keeping you regular!!!

I started WW on monday, thought id look up my lovely fibre plus bars.... they wern't in the database so i put the nutritional info into the calculator.

13pp !!!!!!

13 points for one bar..... thats rediculous. Dont think ill be getting any more of them!!!

Wait that can't be right. For just a breakfast bar type thing? Could you reprint the NI values here?

I just had a look for them online and could only find the American NI values but even the Chocolatey Peanut Butter one (which is the highest in calories) is coming in at 4pp....?

Ah i see what i've done. ive got the calculation wrong, im such a dumb ass!!!

Sneeze you made me double check and i was completly wrong there only 3 points..... phew!!!

id put the calories in to where i was suppose to put protien.....derrr!!!

Protien = 1.5g
Carbs = 16g
Fat = 3.5g
Fibre = 5g

= 3 propoints

YAY!!!!!!

Ah i see what i've done. ive got the calculation wrong, im such a dumb ass!!!

Sneeze you made me double check and i was completly wrong there only 3 points..... phew!!!

id put the calories in to where i was suppose to put protien.....derrr!!!

Protien = 1.5g
Carbs = 16g
Fat = 3.5g
Fibre = 5g

= 3 propoints

YAY!!!!!!

LOL ya dafty! :giggle:

At least you can keep eating them now!! :D

You just made me panic as I discovered these last week and got 3pp on the calculator, made me wonder if I did it wrong! :p Especially as I gave my leader one to try tonight and she mentioned them in the meeting! Imagine if they had have been 13pp :giggle:

Back