Newbie!!

I was on Cambrdige diet last year for 4 months and lost just under 3 stone for my wedding!! after 2 weddings, 2 honeymoons, anniversaries, eating out ALOT and Christmas ive nearly put the weight back on in 6 months!!!! As ive never tried Slimming world before, i thought id give it a good go and see how i get on - I suppose if I dont try ill never know!? Im currently 11.10 and want to get back down to 9.5! Before I catch up with this weeks food diaries I would like to ask just a few questions?

Is it normal to feel like you're excessivley over-eating?
I started off the 4 days not using hardley any sins apparently you should use most of them for better losses? is that right?
and lastly PLEASE give me any advice, hints, tips or areas i could improve as im determined to get this weight off!! So here goes these are my food diaries over the last 4 days!!

7/1
Breakfast: Blueberrries, danio yoghurt & HiFi bar
Lunch:Homemade Veg soup
Dinner:Steak, sweet pot chips & Veg
Snacks: Fat free cottage cheese, crabsticks Hifi bar

Sins used:1.5

8/1
Breakfast: Blueberries, Danio yoghurt & Hi Fi bar
Lunch: Homemade turkey burgers, sweet pot & veg
Dinner: Steak stew
Snack: Hi fi bar, Danio yoghurt, mugshot

Sins used:3

9/1
Breakfast: Weetabix, banana & danio yoghurt
Lunch: Stuffed marrow, lean turkey mince & Cabbage
Dinner: Lean Turkey mince, baked beans &sweet pot bake
snack: Danio yoghurt

Sins used:3

10/1
Breakfast:Weetabix, banana &Danio yoghurt
lunch: Steak, sweetcorn, cabbage, onions
Dinner:Linda mccartney burger, Banana
Snack Apple, 2 x hi fi bars, Crabsticks

Sins used: 13

Ahhh thank you Hubz, i will be honest got on the scales shows 1lb loss..i know 1lb is 1lb but i was kind of expecting more for the first week!! when did you start?

ohhh fingers crossed for next week then!!

12/01
Breakfast:
Apple, banana muller yoghurt
Lunch:
satsuma x3 crabsticks 3x freddo
dinner:
(buffet resturant) grilled steak, grilled lamb chop, beg stir fry salad and rice
sins: 10.5

13/1
Breakfast:
Muller yohurt, satsuma banana
lunch:
Chicken, broccoli, fredo x2
dinner:
Carrot pot and swede soup, grapefruit, muller yoghurt, kiwi
Sins:6

14/1
Breakfast:
Weetabix, banana milk and muller yoghurt
Lunch: Big Mac in bowl, blueberries yoghurt
Dinner: Big Mac in bowl, yoghurt, banana veg soup

Sins
4 x Low low cheese? Does anyone know the sun value?

Hi Lawson :) Not everyone has big losses in their first week, so don't panic too much about that. I've been a long time member of SW, and it's not uncommon for people to have 1lb-2lb losses in their first week. A few questions... Are you attending a group or are you following the plan yourself at home? And how often are you weighing yourself? Are you making sure you get your Healthy Extras in somewhere too?

Please can someone help and advise me!? I've been on plan for 9 days and have to lost any weight atall ? I'm so confused!!!

Just looking at your diary and I'm wondering about your syn count for freddos - if it's the little fredo bar you're having, those are 5 syns each. Also you have hifi bars down for 3 but it's just hifi lights for 3, normal hifis are 6. Maybe this might be playing a part?

Back