Kellogg's Milk Chocolate Fibre Plus bars

Carthago delenda est

Silver Member
Oh my goodness.

I just tasted a bit of heaven.

After searching high and low for these, I finally found the Kellogg's Fibre Plus bars - and they are amazing!!!!!

I only wish I had bought more!!!

Anyone else tried these, or have other great things they have found to eat on SW?

Oaty bars are great. Chewy and a great snack if you fancy something sweet (only 3.5 syns on all plans and a HEX B). They are also a decent sized snack, some of the other cereal bars I have tried are tiny!

are these the weetabix oaty bars? iv yet to find them (apparently not sold in morrisons it would seem)

i would like to, but have it in my head that they look flapjack like (i lurve a good flapjack) but know i will be dissapointed.. im sure they'r nice but im yet to find a decent low syn flapjack or simalar alternative!

kelloggs fibre plus are the best!! :) id rather have one of these than an actual chocolate bar!! wish we were allowed 2 as a HexB..... mmmmmm yummy chocolatey goodness :D the milk choc ones are nice but the dark choc ones are even better, i eat them really slow and then lick the wrapper to get all the chocolate off :eek: xx

I've yet to try any of the cereal bars and have never been that keen on them as I think they are going to be very "dry". Are they crispy and dry or chewy and soft? I need to try some really ...

could someone post a picture for me so I know what to look for when shopping. So you can have 1 as a HEB but otherwise how many syns are they ?

thanks

JessR, if you are going to try a cereal bar, then the Fibre Plus bars are divine. They are not dry, though I know what you mean, I'm not a big cereal bar fan. But if you don't like them, then you could always send them to me!!!

Hope you like them!

Last edited:
Off to add some of these to my Tesco online shop as we speak...liking anything that tastes of chocolate...

I saw in a magazine the other day the idea of dipping your strawberries in chocolate to get your choc fix!!!!

thanks for the photos, found them on tesco.com, who currently have 29p off a box, making them £1.50 is that about the right price ?

Thanks for the pics, will be useful. I just popped out to the local tesco, but they didn't have them. Have bought a selection of others to try but will try to get the fibre plus ones.

Yes janegreen, those are the ones. I'm going to be stocking up on the dark choc ones while they're on offer. They do work out expensive but no more so than Hifi bars I guess.

Talking of Hifi bars, the Ravishing Ruby one is the closest I've come to flapjack on SW, Fern. Have you tried them? I love flapjack and wish they did other flapjack-y Hifi bars.

Talking of Hifi bars, the Ravishing Ruby one is the closest I've come to flapjack on SW, Fern. Have you tried them? I love flapjack and wish they did other flapjack-y Hifi bars.

have you tried making your own flapjack? :) there's a recipe on someones food diary for one with fruit in that works out as each slice being your HEB+2syns i think but i cant remember whose xx

I love the Kelloggs Fibre plus bars - they are fab!!! and i read on the ingrediants they are 20% chocolate - that to me is a good enough reason to have them as your HEB every day! woop!

xxx

Back