Kellogs fibre plus replacement?

shyfly1970

I have been using the dark chocolate fibre plus bars as my healthy extra since they were first introduced but sadly kellogs has stop making these bars and have replaced them with Special K chewy delight but this replacement is not considred a healthy extra so i am now lost!I have bought out Ocado and the pound shop and now am completeley lost as to what to have instead as I really loved the dark chocolate and nutty taste of them. Any ideas as to a replacement that is Dark and nutty?:mad:

I managed to find some in Home Bargains, but my local has sold out :( I love these too!! I like Oaty bars too, but they're nowhere near as good.

I've taken to buying Hifi bars from my class as they seem to be the next best thing after the fibre plus bars. I love the rocky road ones and the peanut ones spread with chocolate philadelphia!

I know they arnt listed online, but a lot of people on here seem to use the special k chewy ones anyway as the ingredients are nearly identical. I wonder if slimming world nutritionists just havnt got round to testing them yet?

Back