kellogs fibre plus

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Just had to rave..

i am a true alpen devotee, and being the little piggy i am.. LOVE having two as a HEB. In my attempt to spice it up a bit i decided to try these..

gutted i couldnt have more than one on EE day, unless i was willing to cough up 6 syns..

they are gorgeous.. can't believe they are HEB.. almost cakey and brownie like at the same time.. not cereal bar like at all..

they are BEAUTIFUL. I would highly recommend as evening treat for those of you with a real choco sweet tooth.

But eat it slow.. it would be easy to munch to fast and then.. all gone :( lol

xx

My husband had one of mine yesterday and point blank refused that they were 'diet' food lol ,they are so yummy ,even my kids love them ,shame they are so blooming expensive though.

I love them - they feel so naughty. the dark choc and almond ones are double gorgeous :)

My husband had one of mine yesterday and point blank refused that they were 'diet' food lol ,they are so yummy ,even my kids love them ,shame they are so blooming expensive though.

If my OH ate one of mine there'd be big trouble.......

I love 'em too!

Didn't know there was a dark choc and almond one though, will be hunting them down in Tesco tonight!

I know what you mean, i went mad when i saw OH eating my grapes... MY GRAPES STEP AWAY!!! :eek: lol

They really are beautiful .. expense wise, far cheaper then me buying 3 packs of alpens at £1.80 a pack to last me through the week on two a day.. cheeky bugger reduced the packet from 6bars to 5 for same price last year!

OMG! I love these bars so much, especially the dark chocolate ones - somehow they manage to be more chocolately that chocolate!

FYI they are currently on offer in Waitrose until Tuesday, at just a pound a pack. But if you live in Witney I apologise because I bought 15 packs of the dark chocolate ones yesterday (but there were plently of the milk chocolate ones left).

The best thing about them (after the taste, texture and sheer yumminess) is that I find they really supress any feelings of hunger for hours afterwards, which is great way to stop picking. On the downside - if I have one after three in the afternoon I'm still not hungry at tea time so I find it hard to get motivated to cook for the family.

If my OH ate one of mine there'd be big trouble.......

My son thanked me this morning for buying 'those nice vanilla yogurts'. NO! Those are MY mullerlites. You have your own yogurts, leave mine alone!

He thinks I'm joking but I swear that the red mist of rage descended upon me for a moment.

My son thanked me this morning for buying 'those nice vanilla yogurts'. NO! Those are MY mullerlites. You have your own yogurts, leave mine alone!

He thinks I'm joking but I swear that the red mist of rage descended upon me for a moment.

ROFL! I do that over the toffee ones. MINE! MINE, I TELL YOU!

STEP AWAY FROM THE MULLERS!

I love these, but only buy the dark choc ones now as they are so much nicer imo. Shame there's no waitrose near me, hopefully somewhere else will put them on offer soon as they are too expensive to buy all the time at full price.

I was in Asda yesterday and bought two boxes of Alpen Lights in the 2 for £3 offer. I did um and ah about getting some Fibre Plus bars to try but decided not to. Wish I had now - I'll get some from Tesco next week.

I love being able to have two Alpen Lights as well - seems so decadent ;)

I prefer the milk choc ones, and have only so far bought them when they are on offer...

I like to have one as a treat when I finish swimming. My daughter has her wagon wheel or curly wurly, and I have a fibreplus or hi fi bar (prefer fp). She even asked to try one the other day!

I am also ADDICTED to Alpen bars, not a day goes by when I don't have one. I tend to dip the summer fruits Alpen into a toffee mullerlight although I'm sure other flavours just a nice. You could also crumble them up into a any SW friendly yogurt of your choice to make them an alternative to granola. If you're a bit of a pig like me, on REALLY hungry days I've been know to go Red/Green have both HEXB's on Alpen lights then even use 3 syns for another!!

I do agree that's they're expensive, especially when you eat them like I do. I'm going to do my shopping on line soon so will start a new thread if I come across any SW "staples" like this on offer.

Enjoy your day people!! xx

My husband once all of my Hifi bars & put the wrapping back in the biscuit tin :mad: Yes we are still married JUST ;)

I do agree that's they're expensive, especially when you eat them like I do. I'm going to do my shopping on line soon so will start a new thread if I come across any SW "staples" like this on offer.

Enjoy your day people!! xx

Hun - have a look at the sticky threads on the top of the board - there is one there already for 'Bargains and anything else thats useful' and has some great info and well worth a read back through the pages. Have a look there before you shop for some really great deals people have added and do add any you find too!

Happy shopping! xx :)

Thanks cupcake didn't reailse! I'm learning new things about this forum all the time. Just did my shopping, Tesco don't have much to write home about at the moment, Mullerlight were on offer that's about it. Alpen bars weren't though Grrr!! Oh and if anyone if really fed up of chopping red chilli's and garlic (they go in lots of my SW meals) I've just bought the "Very Lazy" jars ready chopped no hassle, would defo recommend them! x

My OH knows not to touch my treats unless I offer him one. He has to go across the road to the shop to get his treats (it's a good job I don't like jaffa cakes!!).

Back