Kelly's 1st pregnancy diary

Hi hun

I had dizzy spells around 15/16 weeks and it was because my blood pressure had dropped - I think it's quite common around that time. Also I've heard it could be because you need more iron, might be worth checking out with your midwife if it's bothering you, I ended up taking 3 days off work as didn't want to risk walking on busy roads with the risk of collapsing in a dizzy heap!! Felt fine afterwards though so it didn't last long at all!!

Is your sickness still staying at bay?

Hi, luckily my job is indoors and if I need to sit then I can. I have an appointment with my midwife in 2 weeks so will ask then. I am hoping I don't get anymore episodes of it.
Sickness has stayed away which is good and my boobs aren't soo tender anymore which is good.
Take care

Hi, not been on for a while. I have been feeling a lot better in myself recently which I'm loving and really enjoying my pregnancy at the moment. Warning TMI coming up, does anyone else find themselves more aroused (should I say) when pregnant? maybe that's why I am loving pregnancy at the moment! ;-)
I have a midwife appointment on weds for my 16 week check, will I get to hear my baby's heartbeat? I do hope so.
Anyway that's the en of my break at work.
Take care
Kelly x

I think that's quite a common thing!! Unfortunately not been the case for me :-(
Glad you're feeling ok now!
Yep she should listen to the baby's HB on the Doppler on this appointment - enjoy it!x

Hi, not been on for a while. I have been feeling a lot better in myself recently which I'm loving and really enjoying my pregnancy at the moment. Warning TMI coming up, does anyone else find themselves more aroused (should I say) when pregnant? maybe that's why I am loving pregnancy at the moment! ;-)

Me!!! Hubby cant keep up lol xx

karra said:
Me!!! Hubby cant keep up lol xx

Lol, mine either!

I'm really looking forward to midwife appointment tomorrow if I get to hear heartbeat. Yay.
I'm turning in for the night, night all
Take care

Hi, all fine at the 16 week check up, and got to hear my babies heartbeat, it reminded me of a train! It was totally amazing. On a bad note I had a dizzy turn again, my fault because I didn't drink much today. But I was out with my husband and we just had to stand for a minute or so because I couldn't see properly and my legs were like jelly. Got home and just sat on sofa and drank 1.5l of water and now feel better for it.
I hope everyone else is good.
Take care x

Glad your apt went well, you obviously need to keep your fluids up - take it easy tonight !

Evening all, not been on for ages as not a lot changing, just my growing belly! Only 2 weeks to go until we find out if our baby is a girl or boy? So excited already. I thought I was feeling baby kick last week but not felt it again since so not sure. Time will tell I suppose.
Take care x

Hi lostkelly, I'm Hannah (33) and nearly 20 weeks pregnant, we find out the sex on Monday at my 20week scan, I can't wait, so excited. Are you following any particular diet or just healthy eating? I'm doing SW, just started this week due to a 2 stone weight gain so far!!! Now 15stone 2lbs! Bumpy's coming on nice tho! Xx

Hi Hannah, I am just trying to eat healthy and plenty of fibre to keep me regular! ( sorry if TMI) I have put on 8lbs so far and I'm 19 +1 today. So I don't think I've done too bad, but my bump is getting large. I can no longer fit in my old jeans when I lost 3st on dieting before I found out I was pregnant. I lost 4 inches round my waist and that is all back! I don't mind too much, I can always lose again afterwards. Hope you find slimming world right for you.
Take care x

I'm soo excited, get to find out if our bump is pink or blue tomorrow. I hope our little bubba is kind enough to tell us.

I am flying the pink flag! Yay. I cannot believe it. We both wanted a girl so was over the moon when we heard. Just hope they were right. They couldn't check everything was ok because she was lying on her tummy so have to go back on 29th of July for another scan.
Hope your all well.
Kelly x

Congrats honey!!
And another scan for cheeky baby - same thing happened to me!

Congratz!!!!!!!! Everything will be fine your little pink bean just wants some extra camera attention :)

Evening all, we went for our scan to complete the anomaly scan from last week and she was still hiding from us. I had to go for a walk and drink lots of water and eat chocolate, it still didn't work. We have to go again on 12th august. Let's hope she shows herself then.
Apart from that all is well and I am feeling really pregnant this week as in big and getting uncomfortable, especially in the heat. I am only 22 + 3 today and I didn't think I would feel like that until at least third trimester. Maybe it's just the heat. Any way just cooking dinner and going to settle on sofa to watch Eastenders. Had a long day babysitting and feel knackered! I've all this to come yet. :)
Night all x

AW, glad everything is ok. I felt hugeeeeeee and knckered in the 2nd tri. The heat is disgusting and every womans nightmare!!! Make sure you have plenty of rest and look after yourself x

Back