kelly's diary...here goes...

Haha think I have just about recovered now guys. Getting realy nervous for tomoro nite now I can't help it I always do! Sometimes I feel positive and then I'm like yeah but what if...oh well, whats done is done. I think I have been Okish my boyfriend testd me last nite and I passed the test...I know the points value of every single thing in my cupboard. I tell you what, I'll be a weightwatchers leader soon at this rate!! hehe

Haha think I have just about recovered now guys. Getting realy nervous for tomoro nite now I can't help it I always do! Sometimes I feel positive and then I'm like yeah but what if...oh well, whats done is done. I think I have been Okish my boyfriend testd me last nite and I passed the test...I know the points value of every single thing in my cupboard. I tell you what, I'll be a weightwatchers leader soon at this rate!! hehe

Good luck for your wi tomorrow nite,you will be fine im sure.:D
This has happened to me before i have had all my points had loads barcardi and not included in my points and lost 2lb! You ill be surprised.let us no how you do xx

Hey Karra! Just stopping by to say a very late welcome (not sure how I missed this the last couple of days :rolleyes:) nosey in your diary :p and say best of luck for tomorrow night!!

Don't forget to let us know how you get on
xx

Yey!!! That's brilliant hun!!

Good on you :party0019:
xx

Kelly ...........your an absolute star!!!

hey everybody i'm afraid i've had a bit of a binge this morning and ate 16 points in about an hour. wooops. anywho im goin to have summat on toast for tea and thats it then. hopefully hehe. will let you no whether i've fallen (or jumped) off the wagon.:break_diet:

Aww karra hun .... you stick with your plan to have something on toast for dinner and you will feel so much better about your mini blow-out on points this morning.

There's no point going overboard this evening as you'll only feel crappy about it tomorrow!

Make yourself a huge salad to go with whatever on toast that'll fill you up!!

xx

Thanks guys. I feel ok i think because i pointed it all whereas before i wudda thought aaah screw it i may as well have a pizza. I'll be okay once ive had my tea sumtimes i wish i didnt have to eat anything and forget about food!

My mum said its like bein an alcoholic an being forced to have at least three drinks a day, which is true really. its not as if we can go cold turkey from food is it? pardon the pun lol xx

well. i have had an awful 2 days and i feel really annoyed at myself i must have eaten about 5 million points. so now i am round at my mums and we are going to cheer each other up with no point soup.yuuummm x

Does that mean you're joining us back on the wagon now? :) Enjoy your soup X

indeed it does!! i have just decided to stick to my normal points from now on because if i try and claw them back for the last couple of days i'l end up getting fed up and giving up for good. I had 21.5 of my 24 points for yesterday so feel ok bout that, gonna try and do the same today. wish me luck!! xx

Back