kelly's diary...here goes...

Hey Hun - draw a line under your little splurge and forget about it. You have to be able to live a little sometimes! The important thing is that you are back counting and sticking to your allowance.

keep up the good work
xx

Thanks hun!!

It just seems that sometimes its so hard to draw the line!! I got really annoyed at myself so went and had a chat with my mum (jemima lol) and she sorted me out goodstyle. sometimes u just need someone to say forget it! its done!

Absolutely hun!

You can't undo what's gone before - all you can do is learn from it and move on! No point in beating yourself up, so just get back on track and feel proud that you've dusted yourself off and not gone completely AWOL!!

You are doing sooo well, so hang in there hun
xx

Hey everybody.

Stayed the same this week, which, to be honest I'm a bit gutted about. I did have 2 really bad days though, so I suppose I'm lucky I didn't put on. So...this weel I'm going to be an angel and write everything down and stick within my points. Here goes!!

good luck babe, i have my wi tonight looking forward to it.

hey everyone. not really having a good week again i don't know whats up with me. i keep thinking bout all the other stuff thats goin on and ww is kinda takin a back seat when it really shouldn't. How do i refocus?

xx

You need to remind yourself that you and your health are the most important things in your life right now. You can do it Kelly. Write down a list of reasons why you want to lose weight and stick it to the fridge / cupboard doors, that way if you're tempted to binge you will see what you've got to gain by not doing it. Good luck honey X

Sorry youre having a bad time.... it can be SO hard to get back on track when you have a blip.... as Vickie says work out WHY you want to do it...I know it sounds really corny but any time I was tempted to go off track at the start I tried to think, what do I want more? This chocolate/pizza/cake or to have a loss on Monday... the scales won every time. Its not easy but you CAN do this, you know you can

Hope you feel better soon
*HUGS*

Thanks guys. I think I'm gonna try and write that list. I need to put myself first. I have tonnes of clothes that I want to fit into and everytime i look at them i feel so annoyed at myself!! I no i can do it if i put my mind to it but thats the problem!!

Hi Karra,
Well done on your weight loss so far.
Reading your diary you sound so much like me....so good sometimes then lose the plot and find it hard to climb back on that wagon!!
I weigh in on weds too so will be looking out for your tales from the scales:eek: Oh god that was a cheesy saying!! Must be the lack of food!!
Hope you're having a good weekend
L x

Hi Karra

Just draw a line under this weeks weigh in, and move on. Easier said than done I know, but I put 3lb on last week (after being good!!!) and lost it this week, so as long as you get back on track straight away, you can do it!!

I feel much more motivated now, after the gain last week, because i certainly don't want to feel like I did last week, I was very annoyed, and felt like giving up.

Are you on MSN?

Take care
xx

Back