***Kelly's Diary***

kelz89

Right so I think I am going to start a diary so I have a place where I can look back at what I have eaten over the week & keep track. Any advice would be more than welcome, I have only been doing SW for just over a week so I am quite new to the plans! :)

Yesterday:

Breakfast:
1 small banana
1 orange
1 muller light

Lunch
1 jacket potato
Heinz smokey BBQ beans
3 light babybels (HEX A)

Dinner

70g chicken (HEX B)
Stir fry veg
Sweet Chilli Sauce (4-5 syns)

Snacks:

Low fat cottage cheese w/ pineapple (1 syn)
4 crackerbreads (part of HEX B)

No superfree with lunch? tut tut :p Otherwise looks fine :)

Im not doing EE, do i still need to have 1/3 free? Ive been following green days xx

Oh yeah, so you are, i didn't notice the chicken was a HEb there. No you don't its advised to have it but not compulsory :)

I will try to start eating more SF foods in that case! thanks xx

TODAY:

Breakfast

Orange
Banana
Muller light yoghurt

Lunch

Jacket potato with Worcester sauce mashed in
150g low fat cottage cheese with pineapple (1.5 syns)
Yellow pepper
spring onions
3 light babybel (HEX A)

Dinner

I think Im going to have...

Pasta, 70g cooked chicken (HEX B), sweetcorn, spring onions, 2tbsp of extra light mayo (1 SYN)
Lettuce
Cucumber
Pepper
Carrotts

Okay so dinner failed last night. Everyone ended up having a BBQ and I am a sucker for BBQ's..... ended up having a burger and a sausage and 2 rolls :(:( along with salad of course! :ashamed0005:

It was yummy though... not that makes it any better! I need to figure out how to make my own burgers and stuff.

I need to have a 100% week but I can't see that happening until next tuesday (WI) just as a psychological thing, but i am going to try and stick to it as much as possible until then.... just turned down a sausage baguette at work... i feel good for doing so though! I think that would have been too much after last nights fail....

Hi Kelz, I'm in my second week of SW so am just getting to grips with it, like yourself.
I think that's the beauty of keeping a diary, to keep track of our feelings when we slip up so when we're tempted again we can think about how disappointed we were in ourselves.
Like you said, there are SW friendly burgers so planning is the key!

Just wanted to say hello really :)

Hi Kelz, I'm in my second week of SW so am just getting to grips with it, like yourself.
I think that's the beauty of keeping a diary, to keep track of our feelings when we slip up so when we're tempted again we can think about how disappointed we were in ourselves.
Like you said, there are SW friendly burgers so planning is the key!

Just wanted to say hello really :)

Hiii :D

I'm glad ive started it, it allows me to reflect and actually realise where I have been going right or wrong! how are you finding SW so far? xx

Today:

Breakfast = a bowl of fruit; cherries, orange, banana, grapes

Mid morning snack = muller light

Lunch - 150g of cottage cheese with pineapple (1.5 syns) & either a jacket potato or 6 crackerbreads (HEX B)

Afternoon snack - muller light or fruit

Dinner.... not too sure yet!!

I think I am going to try give myself 105 syns for the week, instead of daily 15, does anyone find that has an affect negative or positive?

An early morning swim this morning, god I find it so difficult to get up and at the gym for 6am!! Absolute killer. Feel much better for it though :)

Breakfast:
Banana and an orange

Mid morning snack:
Muller light

Lunch:
150g low fat cottage cheese with pineapple (1.5 syns)
3 babybel light (HexA)

Afternoon Snack:
Mullerlight

Dinner:
Wholewheat pasta
Tin of tomms
Red pepper
Mushrooms
Onion
75g Chicken (Hex B)
Bit of Chilli & Pepper

So this week I have put on 3lbs!! Admittedly I haven't followed the plan 100%, I haven't drunk as much water/green tea throughout the week, & I had a big dinner the night before the morning WI (not sure if that could have an effect). Kind of gutted, but the week before I had a big loss so I guess I kind of expected it, just not 3lbs! I just need to stay motivated now.... only 5 more wi's till holiday!! ahhh.

Yesterday:

Breakfast: Muller Light

Lunch: crackerbreads (hexB) and pineapple cottage cheese (1.5 syns)

Dinner: wholewheat pasta, extra lean mince (hexB), tin of tomms with chilli, onion and mushrooms

Snacks:

Eclair (6 syns)

I cant remember the rest of the syns i had yesterday but i know they added up to 15.5.. that leaves me with 89.5 left until next tuesday

So this morning I got up for an early morning swim session. :)

Breakfast:
Muller light

Snack:

4 boudoir biscuits (4 syns)
Lunch:
Sweet chilli beans
3 x babybel light (HexA)

Dinner:
not sure yet!

Breakfast: strawberries, honeydew melon, grapes and half a banana!
Snack: Mullerlight

Lunch: 6 crackerbreads (HexB)
150g cottage cheese with pineapple (1.5 syns)
Bit of low fat spread (1 syn)
Few grapes & strawberries

Dinner:
The plan is stir fry
75g chicken (HexB)
Stir fry veg
Stir fry sauce (5 syns approx)

Back