Kelly's journey...please help me do this :)

Hello all I'm on cd now :) failed my first week booo starting in the morning weighing at 12.2 :( goal is 10.7 I can't wait to break into the 11's!!!
Please wish me all the luck :) :)

Kelly

Hi. I have virtually the same weight to lose. Good luck this week.

Day 2 and 3 were a nightmare for me. I was so hungry but I'm at day 4 now and feel happy, energetic and not hungry. Just don't break during the first few days and it will get easier. If I can do it u can too x

Day 2 and 3 were a nightmare for me. I was so hungry but I'm at day 4 now and feel happy, energetic and not hungry. Just don't break during the first few days and it will get easier. If I can do it u can too x
Thank you :) I need to do this diet propley I'm so un happy with my weight.
I will have my first shake at about 9am before I head into town.
Thanx for your support x

Weekends are difficult. Hope you're doing ok

Hi ladies, it is a hard diet, my worst days were 5 through 9 but once I got past them I was fine. I guess it was my determination because I wanted to quit SO many times! Hang in there and we'll do it together!
thank you CC for your post......... :) im watching qvc with my mum lol.

When's your first weigh in?

Hello fee im struggling the scales are up to 12.4 :( :( i fail in the evenings..... so restarting tomorrow morning again.!

how are you doing?x

The evenings are my hardest time. I usually find something else to do...ironing, painting my nails, sewing buttons back on, cleaning etc.

Anyway, what's done is done now, you can't erase what you've eaten, you just need to get back on it. This diet is a mental battle. Everyone slips up sometimes, but its the ones that learn from their mistakes and keep going that actually win in the end. Stay strong, one day at a time.

Last edited:
Thank you fee :) im drinking my strawberry shake now and im enjoying it...

so today i will have
shake 8:40am
shake 1:00pm
bar 6:00pm

2.5 litre water and 2 green teas.. i will not fail again i was out last night looking at all the slimmer girls and so wish i willsoon be looking attractive too..! x

This diet - any strict diet - is indeed a mental challenge, and a physical one too. So hard to stick to it long-term, but it can be done, and you will get there!

Back