ProPoints Kelly's 'lose a stone' food diary

Thanks guys. She's ok. Been sick twice today but doing her very best to convince me that she's well enough for school (teachers pet).

I've not eaten too bad today to be honest, been busy amusing t'other child. Set her a challenge of starting to remove the wallpaper in the lounge ready for redecorating. Resulted in a lot of mess but she enjoyed it. Big pointy tea ahead but I've deserved it today!

Hoping for less germs and more discipline tomorrow, xx

Not so good. She's very up and down today. An hour ago she would have been fine for school but now she's really pale, sleepy and upset again. My oldest is also feigning illness so I've got the two of them sprawled around the front room (that I'm trying to strip wallpaper off).

Had a crumpet and a hot chocolate so far. But not sorted lunch yet. Belly pork for tea so not too good either - the perils of sending the husband shopping.

Hope your daughter is feeling better now x

Sorry guys. Not been able to post as ended up in hospital. Went to the gp after feeling short of breath and my heart was racing and she sent me to a&he in an ambulance! It seems I have internal bleeding but after a day of tests yesterday we still don't know where from! Just had my first meal since Tuesday, and now I can't eat again until tomorrow night! I better be at goal when I get out of here!

Sorry guys. Not been able to post as ended up in hospital. Went to the gp after feeling short of breath and my heart was racing and she sent me to a&he in an ambulance! It seems I have internal bleeding but after a day of tests yesterday we still don't know where from! Just had my first meal since Tuesday, and now I can't eat again until tomorrow night! I better be at goal when I get out of here! í*½í¸‚

Oh no sorry to hear you are so poorly. Hope you get well soon. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Sorry guys. Not been able to post as ended up in hospital. Went to the gp after feeling short of breath and my heart was racing and she sent me to a&he in an ambulance! It seems I have internal bleeding but after a day of tests yesterday we still don't know where from! Just had my first meal since Tuesday, and now I can't eat again until tomorrow night! I better be at goal when I get out of here!

Hope you are feeling better soon :bighug: xxxxxxx

o gosh. so sorry uv been ill and in hosp :( hope ur ok hun and dont worry about ww for now! concentrate on getting well! x

So sorry you've been unwell and in hospital hun! Sending positive thoughts your way and hope you're feeling better soon xx

Thanks for your kind messages guys. Am home now, still not very well so not particularly tracking although I don't have much appetite anyway. I lost half of my blood and they still can't work out where from! It was caused by some strong painkillers for a shoulder injury I have. Off to GP today to get signed off work and ask some questions. Managed to lose 3 lbs, which although is 3lbs in the right direction, am a bit disappointed after not being able to eat for so long. No doubt once I do eat, that'll be back on. Thank again for your support, I'll be back on asap, x

I wouldn't worry about not tracking when you are still poorly. Best to focus on getting better.

3lb loss is good, :)

Hope you get well soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back