Kelly's Weight Loss Voyage

Thank you lovely - you're so right, a big mac would have been worse, but saying that i've been good all month, so I guess I do deserve to indulge in the things i enjoy now and again. The turkey bacon was much better for me than a big mac, and 1pound is nothing in the grand scheme of things. :) thank you xxx

Remember the maths Kelly. It takes 3500 extra calories to put on a pound. Not 200. As you already know serial weighing is a really bad idea for this reason. Good luck for Thursday,

KB

As KB says 200 calories does not a pound make :)

I can't really say anything as I'm just as bad, when I have days off for events and what not I allways weigh to "measure the damage" but just have to remind myself the maths really make it impossible for that 2lb mid week gain to be from the one burger I ate hehe.

I don't know about yourself but for me this is more a lifestyle change and when I hit goal I'm going to want the odd McDonalds or evening meal out or takeaway within reason so I don't see any harm in building these things in and seeing it as the way it's going to be. So long as it's in moderation it really shouldn't affect weightloss much at all :)

Good luck with your WI!! :)

Thank you for your replies, I know my seriel weighing is BAD. Very bad and I'm getting better - not weighed myself today. Although it's my first weigh in tonight at the docs.

Other news: it's only 4 days til my holiday!!! Woo. I have to get up really early Monday morning, so early night on Sunday so I've decided I'll treat myself to a Big Mac sunday evening.

More other news: I have been for a job interview this morning, so fingers crossed. :)

xx

Hi ya
Sorry havent posted in a while been laid up with a bad back so its been quiet on the exercise front. bought myself a wii fit board which I absolutely love. Although with the bad back things havent beengoing well on there neither..managed to hit the 65lb loss last week so im hoping to do the other 5lb in the nx few weeks .Back on the mend now so hopefully next week I will be back to my bike and wii board.. I will keep you all posted of the nx 5lb then thats my first 5 stone loss......

bye for now chat soon ..Tina......

Had my first weigh in tonight with my lovely doctor - 13.5lb lost this month. I'm so annoyed it's not 14lb but I am hoping to do that last half a pound by my hols on Monday.

So I've got another prescription, but I haven't got to go back for another 6 weeks as she said to come off it whilst on holiday (for 2 weeks).

xxx

Wow Kelly, 13.5lbs is brilliant for the month. Try not to get too hung up about that extra half pound....that could be gone after a visit to the loo (if you catch my drift!).
xx

Thank you for your lovely replies. I've had my hair cut tonight ready for my holiday. :D
I think my face is definitely looking slimmer...

47027_424953534359_509094359_4551208_4376846_n.jpg

Awww thank you for your replies.

I got back yesterday from my fun in the Madeira sun. Being away from it all for 2 whole weeks was amazing. I'm back at work today and feel really rubbish. :( I went for a job interview before I went away and I found out this morning that I didn't get it.

I'm kick starting my diet again tomorrow. I bravely weighed myself today and I've gained 7lbs. Which is a bit of a shame as I did do lots of exercise whilst away (Madeira is a volcano island so everything is on hills). But the doc knows about my hols so she said leave it 1 month after I restart before I go back in to be weighed, so I have 4 weeks to loose that 7lbs and anything else I can. I do feel positive about it.
Also my boyfriend is joining me on the dieting, so that will really help things. :)

Hope you all are well and lighter :D

xxxxxx

bummer about the 7lbs, but im sure you will soon get rid of that.... :)

I had a yummy dinner last night, made by my lovely boyfriend.

60976_433174974359_509094359_4717524_6697165_n.jpg

Pork with an apple and sage glaze, served with mash potatoes, green beans and a cider and onion gravy. Yummy!!

The pork was grilled and the mash just had milk in it (no butter).

I've nearly lost all the holiday weight now, 1.5lb to go. :)

Hope you're all having fab weekends! xxxx

Congratulations on dropping the weight Kelly and on apparently having a talented boyfriend ;)

Oooo that looks yum! I wish my oh could cook! Well done for losing most your holiday gain. xx

Thank you ladies! :)

Kathryn - my boyfriend is chuffed with your comment and said it's about time someone recognised his talent! ;)

For breakfast I've just had 2 shredded wheat and a glass of tropicanna and seeing as it's sunday - an home made smoothie with fat free yoghurt, a splash of milk, loads of strawberrys, raspberrys and a teaspoon of honey. Mmm.

xxx

Hope this works..

Maderia 2010

There's a link to my holiday snaps (it's a public link, you don't need to be a member of facebook to view them) if anyone is interested. :) xxx

Looks amazing Kelly and it looks like you got good weather for it too :D

loks like you had an amazing time
and congrats about almost getting rid of that weight
told you it wouldnt take long!! lol

oh my goodness your food not only sounded fab, but looked amazing
you bf does really have some talent there... he should be a chef!

Back