Kelly's Weight Loss Voyage

well thats good. and you have drawn that line. so im sure you will be able to crack on with things!

Kelly - I hope your cycles sort themselves out.
I always used to be regular but since putting on weight after having my son they have been unregular - at times over a week late. Am hoping losing weight will make a difference. Also get hairs on my chin like you - spend my evenings on the sofa plucking them!

Kelly - I hope your cycles sort themselves out.
I always used to be regular but since putting on weight after having my son they have been unregular - at times over a week late. Am hoping losing weight will make a difference. Also get hairs on my chin like you - spend my evenings on the sofa plucking them!

Have you asked your doctor about the possibility of you having Polycystic ovaries too?

xxxx

ARGGGGGGGH!!!

Today at work I am faced with the most amazing looking cupcakes that have sparkley icing and sweets on the top.
Everyone keeps saying they're soooo nice. :(

but are they nicer than how you would feel if you didnt have one and went away thinking... i did it!!

Cupcakes sound gorgeous but they always look so much nicer than they actually taste!

I haven't asked about PCOS. I have 3 children and don't want any more so it isn't a big concern of mine. I know weight loss can really help so if I manage to ose weight and want more kids in a few years then I'll get it sorted.

awww Kelly....let them eat the cupcakes, which are probably drier than the sahara!

how good do you feel that you didnt eat it?! :)

Well 3 minutes to go before the end of work and I'VE RESISTED. And there's still 2 left too.

Thank you all for the nice supporting comments. :) xxx

ive been keeping the washing up liquid to hand when clearing away the kids dinner plates,if theres anything left on them and i feel i might go for it,i pour on the washing liquid...;)

well done hun for resisiting them :)

ive been keeping the washing up liquid to hand when clearing away the kids dinner plates,if theres anything left on them and i feel i might go for it,i pour on the washing liquid...;)

well done hun for resisiting them :)

love the washing up liquid trick. might try that tomorrow!!!

Hiya guys,

I didn't get round to popping on yesterday - I had such a frantic day.

I got a call from my old boss in the morning saying he's put my name forward for a job he knows about in London! I've got an interview based on what he's told them about me :D which is lovely. They wanted me to go tomorrow but the train prices were so expensive, so I'm going sometime next week.
The idea of moving to London is very scary but exciting too. I'm a little worried about money, as the main bread winner at present for my partner and I, I feel a lot of pressure and responsibility. And if we do move, he'll need to get some kind of job, any job, asap so we can afford to live, as we'd not be able to survive on my income alone in London. It's a risk I know, but we have nothing to loose really.

In terms of food yesterday -

B: 2 wheetabix, glass of orange juice
S: Pink and white marshmellow waffer
L: 1/2 carton of Covent Garden Spicy parsnip soup, 2 slices of bread, activia.
D: Venison (which is really low fat), with a bbq/red wine sauce and home made chunky wedges
S: WW caramel crunch dessert

I've lost over a stone and a half now! Yey! xxx

Hi Kelly,what do you do hun?

London really scares me,but in an exciting way..all the hustle and bustle, great shops,significant landmarks...its americas answer to new york!

i live in a ghost town,its one of those places that has nothing but you wouldnt leave because its comfortable,if that makes sense.

sounds like a great adventure for you,if youve got nothing to loose,then why not? i know it sounds scary,but just think how great it could be when youre settled! :)

I'm a graphic designer, so there are a lot more opportunities for me in London. My boyfriend is a trainning radio producer, so there are more jobs for him too in London.

I've moved around a little bit - when I was 19 I moved from Nottingham (my birth place) to Huddersfield in Yorkshire. I spent 4 years there whilst at University and worked in Leeds, and then last July (2009) I got a job in Manchester, so I've been here just over a year and I do like Manchester. It's quite daunting to up and move again, I'm quite comfortable now, but I think it's a good move for both of our careers. :)

How exciting for you Kelly! I grew up in London but me and DP had to move just outside to Herts due to house prices/school catchments. DP still works in London and I go in quite a bit with my kids.

oh wow congrats on the interview... hope it goes well.. good luck!
and wow on the stone and a half! thats super!!!
you are doing so well!!

your dinner also sounds once again DELISH!!!
i really need to have you over mine when i get get eating agin... ill even pay for the train!! lol

Haha! Well I made the venison and wedges, so I have to take the credit for that dinner. :)

Tonight I'm home alone, so it's some pasta.... easy peasy.

Thank you all for the support for the interview. :D

xxx

your most welcome my love. im sure you will do a top job, and lets hope you get it. :)

what you up to this weekend??

My parents and grandma are coming to see me tomorrow... so I'm looking forward to that. They've not seen me in ages, so lets hope they can tell I've lost weight (I know they'll say they can see a difference even if they can't ;) )

Sunday is a quiet one, perhaps just polishing my portfolio for my interview. Oh yes, I have a date and time - it's Thursday next week at 4.30pm. I booked my train as soon as the lady let me know, so it's only £38 return Manchester > London. It only takes 2 hours on the train, so it's ideal.

I hope you have a nice weekend too - have you any plans? xxxxxxx

Official weigh in day today and I've lost 2.5lbs this week. It's coming off - slowly but surely! :D

xxx

Back