Kelly's Weight Loss Voyage

Well done hun!! :clap::clap:

you dont have much more to go do you?

xoxo

Thank you! :)

I have over 7 more stone to go, so quite a bit!!! 19.5lbs to go til my Xmas goal though. :)

well done thats amazing!!!! :)
keep going and you will get through those pounds!! :)

well done Kelly :D

Well done on the loss Kelly and good luck with the interview!

im sure you'll blitz those pounds hun!

its your interview thursday isnt it?... are you all ready? :)

xoxo

ooooohhh yes.. almost forgot about that.......

good luck for tomorrow hun

xoxo

Thank you ladies!!!! :D
I leave for the train soon. I'm a bit nervous but excited at the same time. I'll let you know how it goes.

Sorry I've abandoned my diary for a few days, I've been super busy but I promise I'll get back to it soon.

xxxxxx

Thinking of you.

Hi hun, how did it go?

xoxo

I'm sorry I have not been around much over the past week. As you all know I had my interview on Thursday - which went well and I have been invited back for a 2nd but I don't think I am going to go as the senior designer (who I will be working with the most) was a bit weird. I am a really bubbly and outgoing person and he seemed really cold and not welcoming at all really. I also said in the interview that I may struggle to attend a second interview as I know no more days holiday left this year in my current job and one of them said to me "just call in sick, pretend you have a headache" which I didn't think was very professional.

Since then I've made the decision that it's not right for me now, and I will continue to look for London jobs in the new year once I have a fresh new lot of holidays.

Diet wise: I'VE BEEN TERRIBLE!!!!! Pizza, curry, burger, muffins, chips - the lot!!!
I weighed in on Saturday (which is my regular WI day) and I'd gained 2lbs!! I'm going to WI tomorrow, draw a line on it and start again.

My fella and I went to Alton Towers today (which didn't help the food situation), a friend of mine had 2 free tickets. It's been a good day, and good weather, we went to the Terror Tower which is part of thier Halloween Scare Fest, and I and the girl behind me screamed all the way round.

We went on Nemisis and they struggled to fasten the seat on both me and my boyfriend, so then before we went on air we tried the seat out on the entrance to the ride and it would have been tight so I was kind of put off doing much more after that, afraid of the embarrassment.

I hope everyone else has been healthier than me this weekend.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

oh hun sorry the job wasnt for you.. shame as that would have been fab!!! but def not very professional for them to say call in sick!!!!!

not good about the eating either. but as you say you are drawing that line, and next time you go to alton towers you will be able to fit into all of those fab rides.....

Im sorry to hear about the job, i am convinced things happen for a reason though,and maybe it hasnt worked out this time as the right job for you is just around the corner :)

How was the terror tower? i did a scary walk around at blackpool...well i ran around trying to find an exit while a crazy lunatic was chasing us lol....

xoxo

To be honest I wouldn't even attempt to get on those rides (cause I'm such a scaredy cat :p)

I weighed in this morning and I've gained a whopping 4lbs. Which puts me off for my Christmas target now :( , and I have my birthday in 6 weeks too so I'd like to go out for that.
4lbs gain in less than 4 days is horrific!!!!

Anyway, I've picked myself up and re-started today, even though I don't feel like it.

I've had:

B - 2 wheetabix
S: Banana
L: Pasta meal from asda (400cals and 8g of fat for the whole thing)
S: Go ahead bar from someone at work
D: ???? Not sure yet.

xxxxxxxx :(

Awww kelly big hugs to you, sorry you are feeling very motivated, nevermind you have come so far and you keep people like me motivated :) xxx

oh hun... please dont get down about it.. you can pull it back. i know you can. i have every faith in you! :)

Thank you for the encouragement.

Tonights dinner wasn't a total dissaster. I got home from work and was starving so I had another go ahead thing and a pink and white waffer and then some chicken, oven chips and beans.... what i'd call a student dinner haha. No pudding as I had the things before dinner haha.

I've cheered myself up but looking at bunnies for sale on the internet... thinking of getting my rabbit evey a friend (not a sexual friend just someone to play with). :) xxx

Back