ProPoints Kellys ww diary xx

Just had an omelette
2 eggs and 2 egg whites and 30g of Phili light mmmm lol so 4 pp I think xx

charlie's~mummy said:
Just had an omelette
2 eggs and 2 egg whites and 30g of Phili light mmmm lol so 4 pp I think xx

It was 6 pp but still gorgeous x

Popping in to subscribe,wow at your job!sounds like it can be full on at times.Good luck on your weight watchers journey :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Popping in to subscribe,wow at your job!sounds like it can be full on at times.Good luck on your weight watchers journey :0)

Hita Hun thanks for popping by will do the same as soon as I've unloaded this shopping an work can be really tough at times but it's got it's plus sides too I've very tactile so think nothing of giving someone a hug when they're scared a bit of reassurance to know someone is there talking of work back to it tomorrow :-( xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Hita Hun thanks for popping by will do the same as soon as I've unloaded this shopping an work can be really tough at times but it's got it's plus sides too I've very tactile so think nothing of giving someone a hug when they're scared a bit of reassurance to know someone is there talking of work back to it tomorrow :-( xxx

Yea spoke to you elsewhere but just spotted your diary,hope you got all what you wanted at the shops.Yup reassurance is needed sometimes :0)

Tea was yum I had a Tesco light choices bangers an mash with a tonne of carrot and swede a pot of yoo moo frozen yog with strawbs and banana mmmm still got 3pp left think it'll be a hot chick and a cake roll xxx

Jaly said:
Sounds like a very yummy day! You're doing so well, keep up the hard work Kel! xx

How's Charlie today? :D

Thanks gun he's a little monster lol terrible twos are approaching fast! Lol xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Tea was yum I had a Tesco light choices bangers an mash with a tonne of carrot and swede a pot of yoo moo frozen yog with strawbs and banana mmmm still got 3pp left think it'll be a hot chick and a cake roll xxx

All sounds very delicious :0)

DustQueen said:
Nice to find you Kel :) so have you not had a wi yet? Silly bank holiday! X good luck! Sure you'll do fab x

Thanks Hun xx

I am raging!!! Anesthetist walks in this mornin an shares shoutin at me sorry love you've just chose the wrong person! Ggggrrrrrrr

Food wise I've had 3 ww malted bread and 3 laughing cow light
Xx

charlie's~mummy said:
I am raging!!! Anesthetist walks in this mornin an shares shoutin at me sorry love you've just chose the wrong person! Ggggrrrrrrr

Food wise I've had 3 ww malted bread and 3 laughing cow light
Xx

Argghhh! Not the best start to the day! I hope the day picks up for you :0)

Thanks girls all calm now just had lunch

Ww crisp 2
Ww bar 2
Ww bagel 4
And an apple x

charlie's~mummy said:
Thanks girls all calm now just had lunch

Ww crisp 2
Ww bar 2
Ww bagel 4
And an apple x

Few glad you feel better xx if she does it again tell her I'll be over to kick her butt for you xxx

Back