ProPoints Kellys ww diary xx

charlie's~mummy

Gold Member
I here I am I'm Kelly I'm 32 yrs old with a little boy called charlie and my oh is Andy I work full time as a care assistant in an operating theatre and love spending my spare time with my little family we also have a dog called lol
I have done most diets I've recently come off Exante a vlcd I had amazing results I stopped when mil passed away in nov and me and and have gone through a big of a rough patch I was on nd off it for a while but just couldn't stick to it I was feeling really weak charlie wakes up to 5-6 times a night and I'm just exhausted so thought I'd come back to good old ww!
My first meeting was tonigh I weighed in at 16.3 and a half! Gutted! But this is a new fresh start for me I'm off to pound land tomorrow for my bits and bobs and take it from there I have a BBQ in my sisters planned for Sunday and hope you use my weeklies then wish me luck!
Hugs Kelly xxx

Good luck Kelly, I look forward to following and supporting you on your journey. Xx

Thanks hun how you doin? I'm just in pizza hut waiting for my pizzetta woop xxx

hello huni,

how are you getting on? ooo pizzetta! how many pp is that?

xxxx

oo and also your job looks very interesting!!! xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Thanks hun how you doin? I'm just in pizza hut waiting for my pizzetta woop xxx

Oh yum I had one of those the other week!! Can't believe you got it for free!! Awesome! Xx

emmaedes said:
hello huni,

how are you getting on? ooo pizzetta! how many pp is that?

xxxx

Hiya hun I'm doing ok thanks pizzetta was 12 pp for the whole thing! I asked for no mushrooms and they had made it with mushrooms and had to make it again so I got it for free woop lol x

emmaedes said:
oo and also your job looks very interesting!!! xxx

It can be we only deal with eyes so I've seen countless cateract operations and some more serious ones too sometimes people have to have an eye out which is sad but I set them up for theatre and if they're staying awake I hold hands with them during their operation a reassurance thing plus if they feel anything they squeeze my hand and I tell surgeon to stop very Intresting but repetitive too xx

nessa123 said:
Oh yum I had one of those the other week!! Can't believe you got it for free!! Awesome! Xx

I know I did wait forever though Andy had had 4 goes at the all you can eat lunch by the time I got mine lol xx

Hiya hun I'm doing ok thanks pizzetta was 12 pp for the whole thing! I asked for no mushrooms and they had made it with mushrooms and had to make it again so I got it for free woop lol x

ooo sounds lovely!! and free!! what a bonus haha xx hope your well today? xxx

Hi Kel, found you lol. Good luck with WW I'll be joining you soon once I have fully hit the 11's :D

charlie's~mummy said:
It can be we only deal with eyes so I've seen countless cateract operations and some more serious ones too sometimes people have to have an eye out which is sad but I set them up for theatre and if they're staying awake I hold hands with them during their operation a reassurance thing plus if they feel anything they squeeze my hand and I tell surgeon to stop very Intresting but repetitive too xx

Oohh I didn't know this is what you did. I used to love working on the opth ward and anything to do with eyes :D
My best friend work in retinopathy out in the community she loves it too :)

tubbynomore said:
Oohh I didn't know this is what you did. I used to love working on the opth ward and anything to do with eyes :D
My best friend work in retinopathy out in the community she loves it too :)

And you enjoyed it? If our pts go on a different ward as outliers the staff won't touch them lol yeah it can be very Intresting especially retinal work and oncology can be very Intresting too although sad sometimes too xx

Today's been good bit stressed out in work but once I'd eaten what I took for today I didn't crave for more if that makes sense I have just done a lovely whole meal pizza wrap with ham on it burned on the outside but it just added to the flavour! Just had desert a ww rich choc one and a pkt of ww smokey bacon corn bites mmmmm I've got 3 pp left for a hot choc and a pkt biscuits later on hope your all well and being good xxx

Jaly said:
Hey Kel!

Seen you on some other friends so i thought i'd pop in and say hi!

Good luck on your weight loss journey! Charlie looks adorable btw!

Sorry to hear your day was stressed, well done for managing the cravings :)

Hope you enjoyed your wee evening treats ;) x

Hiya Hun thanks for dropping by I'll drop by yours shortly xx

Week one went fine only no weigh in because of bank Holliday :-( saying that I did go off a bit on Monday was great up untill then then blew it was strait back to it yesterday though and have decided I'm going to write all my food down on here any advice or points will be great fully received xxx

Breakfast
4 ww malted toast 4pp
4 laughing cow light 2pp

Pkt ww oat chic chip biscuits
4 kiwi fruit
Xx

Good luck with ur journey. I didn't weigh in yesterday which would have been my first weigh in cos of the bank holiday. Found somewhere that weighs in tonight tho so going there instead.
Take care and looking forward to seeing ur menus. X

Fatty_no_more said:
Good luck with ur journey. I didn't weigh in yesterday which would have been my first weigh in cos of the bank holiday. Found somewhere that weighs in tonight tho so going there instead.
Take care and looking forward to seeing ur menus. X

Thanks hun have you got a diary? I'll pop over in a mo xx

Back