ProPoints Kellys ww diary xx

DustQueen said:
Few glad you feel better xx if she does it again tell her I'll be over to kick her butt for you xxx

Thanks Hun don't worry I put her well and truley in her place xx

Just had tea ww crustless quiche chips and carrot an swede left from yesterday mmm frozen yog for desert I've just gobbled a twice and ww cheese puffs mmm into weeklies but that's what they're for :) xxx

Thanks Hun xx

Breakfast today

Strawberries nectarines banana pear and we vanilla yog mmmm

Snack ww choc bar so all in 3 pts so far xxx

Day was really good thanks Hun had a Tesco light choices meal for dinner with a pear a pkt of ww crisp a pkt of ww cheese bites and some choc philli tea was 2 brown square wraps ham and laughing cow and a 1 finger twix and I'm having a few whiskys with Andy watching the euros taking the drinks from my weeklys wooopppp I loves ww I do lol xxx

Good day and night all round for you then :0) that's great,enjoy the rest of your evening, yup thank goodness for WW and the weeklies :0)

charlie's~mummy said:
Day was really good thanks Hun had a Tesco light choices meal for dinner with a pear a pkt of ww crisp a pkt of ww cheese bites and some choc philli tea was 2 brown square wraps ham and laughing cow and a 1 finger twix and I'm having a few whiskys with Andy watching the euros taking the drinks from my weeklys wooopppp I loves ww I do lol xxx

Lol glad you're having a fab day hunny :)

Good morning all what is with this weather?!?

Breakfast this morning
Nectarine
Pear
Banana
Ww yog -1
Ww bagel -4
Chic Philly -2
So 7 pp xx

What's that choc Philli like? I give it to my son as he doesn't like milk so I give him it in the hope he's getting the equivalent to milk through that?
X

Fatty_no_more said:
What's that choc Philli like? I give it to my son as he doesn't like milk so I give him it in the hope he's getting the equivalent to milk through that?
X

It's really nice you know doesn't taste of cheese it tastes of choc xx

Dinner was a cheese and ham wrap in mums pointed at 7 pp tea is all day breakfast mmmmm xxx

Ooopppssss I forgot to say I'm swapping my WI day to Fridays like daisy ( thanks for mentioning it lol ) for the same reason too I like using my weeklies at the weekend but it's right on top of my WI plus I'm going it alone I joined for free but I havnt had a txt or anything from leader and havnt had a WI because I the bank holiday and I'm doing ok with the help of minis you guys and my app so I never WI yesterday but I did this morning so I'll go by that soooooo
15.12 I'll go with that and weigh next Friday xxxx

I do it alone aswell,sounds like it makes sense for you to change to a Friday as you say.Thats not so good that your leader hasn't text you.

Back