*** Kel's CD Support Group ***

Hi Peeps,

Sorry I havent been around, Well Ive tried to stop the nibbling.. back to 100% see if i can manage the full week, ketosis please visit me soon.

How is everyone, its very quiet on here!!

x

Hi,
I'm still plodding along. Have had the odd tin of tuna and boiled egg here and there. But nothing not allowed on SS+. I want to do 100% SS for the next 4 weeks!!

Good luck Kel x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey chick I'm on day 2 and so far so good! I'm going to do it this time, I just need to get through these next few days and I'll be fine! Keep going Hun x

EmmaLou said:
Hi,
I'm still plodding along. Have had the odd tin of tuna and boiled egg here and there. But nothing not allowed on SS+. I want to do 100% SS for the next 4 weeks!!

Good luck Kel x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How u getting on Hun? Are u being good? X

Surfhunny said:
Hey chick I'm on day 2 and so far so good! I'm going to do it this time, I just need to get through these next few days and I'll be fine! Keep going Hun x

Hiya
How u getting on, did u get ya packs from Christine!!
Oooh u had ur first weigh in yet?
X

kelly1977 said:
Hiya
How u getting on, did u get ya packs from Christine!!
Oooh u had ur first weigh in yet?
X

I'm being a bit naughty at the moment I'm still using up old packs for a while, got some off a friend and I order chilli
And spag Bol from a different VLCD supplier, so I'm okay for now. Didn't weigh before I started because I'm very easily influenced the the numbers on the scales so as long as I stick 100% I will lose hopefully a stone a month, I'll weigh at the end of month 1, to see whats what, and take it from there when I'm further on in the diet. I'm taking it as it comes for now!

How're you getting on? Hope you're managing and feeling as strong as I am right now :D xx

Surfhunny said:
I'm being a bit naughty at the moment I'm still using up old packs for a while, got some off a friend and I order chilli
And spag Bol from a different VLCD supplier, so I'm okay for now. Didn't weigh before I started because I'm very easily influenced the the numbers on the scales so as long as I stick 100% I will lose hopefully a stone a month, I'll weigh at the end of month 1, to see whats what, and take it from there when I'm further on in the diet. I'm taking it as it comes for now!

How're you getting on? Hope you're managing and feeling as strong as I am right now :D xx

I'm doing ok although it's totm & it's here with a vengeance, been in bed most of the day today! :-( hoping to get though this as normally put at least 4 on at this time.
Feel fat as today
X

misscheeky said:
hey kelly, mind if i join ya? im re-starting tomorrow! :)

Of course not Hun the more the merrier..
You excited to re-start?? X

Morning

Well I have been awake since 3, can't sleep with stomach cramps.. Totm!! ?
Big work do next sat so gonna give CD my all until next fri then have a meal..
How is everyone?
X

Hello may I push the door ? ;)
I'm French and I live in Belgium for the time being, I'm 39, have two daughters. I started CD 3 weeks ago, it's going fine. I feel this time is the right time (I did many diets but never low carbs one, except for a protein diet around 12 years ago). I really have the feeling this is so right for me not to eat sugar...I haven't been having any sugar craving since I started, whatever I'm dreaming of when I'm hungry is cheese, eggs or ham ;) well maybe some bread sometimes yes ;) But I'm learning a new way to treat my body well, actually we are learning together...I'm sure everyone's different, for years I had been convinced (looking at my two best friends) that a low protein, high good quality carbs was the right way to go...and here I am with my obese stage. I just don't think my body stands whatever carbs I feed it with (even organic brown rice yes).

Back