Kels diary

Ahhh babes sorry about your crap day, poor gramps :(
Your right 1lb a week is rubbish when u can go to sw get your social life back and loose double that. My aims only take me into the 12s then I will reconsider whether I wanna carry on or just treat this as a kick starter. Lets see how it goes eh! Your not doing too much exercise or anything are ya??

xxx

Thanks chick :)
Last week I did more exercise, since Saturday I haven't done much!! Like you say I just have too wait and see how it goes! I'm not looking for excuses too eat, because like I said I'm not even hungry, I'm just not happy with a lb a week loss, like you said I could do more than that a week on SW! I think I'm just fed up today, and seeing the 12st 1lb again has just ticket me off big time! Don't know what I decided too get on the scales in my Aunts!! Especially after having all my water and 2 of my meals already!! Rageeee!!

How's Your day been chick xxx

Before I started this time round I did slim fast for 2 weeks and lost about 10lb initially then my scales started going up....that done me, I couldnt move on lol! I then switched to calorie counting and stayed the same for a bit so I thought bugger it and slipped back into bad eating habits - hence going down this drastic route. Maybe get some water retention tablets of something see if its that x

I was thinking of trying slim fast!! I like 10lbs in 2 weeks!! I can work with that! Hahaha!! I'll pop too the chemist in the morning and see what they have for water retention!! I'm not even due on for another 2 weeks, but I already have that feeling of being bloated!! Waaaahhhhh I'm a crybaby today! Hahaha xxx

I think if its making you loose moral then deffo see if you can get rid of some excess water. See how you get on without the bars etc you might have a big loss and how nice would that be :) p.s r u on fb?

Yep I will do!! I still have another weeks worth of bars too get through until I see my CDC!! So I'll see how the next 2 weeks go!

I am on Facebook, but have deactivated my account for a while, I wanted too activate it again when I have a size 10 picture of myself too stick up!! Haha!! I'll definitely add you when I'm back xxx

Ohhhh good move, sadly my mates have cameras for fingers so even if I tried to stay away from fb - I would end up on there anyways! Cool I look forward to the add x

Mishi said:
Ohhhh good move, sadly my mates have cameras for fingers so even if I tried to stay away from fb - I would end up on there anyways! Cool I look forward to the add x

Hahahahahaha!! Oh my mates are photo-hoes too!! Hate them awful pics I get tagged in! Haha xxx

kimmi1982 said:
Just read your posts kels- ur doing really well! Don't give up just yet! Xx

Aww, thank you Kimmi, I'm not ready to give up just, going too do another 3 weeks for sure, I'll finish this week, do next week as I already have my products for next week, then I'll do a week of just shakes and see how I get on xxx

Good girl! Just made my OHs tea :( booooo to be fair it was only chicken, veg and gravy so nothing exciting but gravy is sooooo delish!!!! x

Chicken, veg and gravy sounds a lot more appetising that a strawberry shake!! Hahaha xxx

Hello girls well again here I sit in the bath with my hot chocolate shake reading all your posts and have to say Kels nobody wud beat me at crisps I dislocate my jaw to shovel food ( well the old girl would :) ) keep it up only tuesday and normally you weigh in Saturday omg that is another 4 days plus you not seeing the witch for a week more than that u will lose more than 2lb I just know it
HuggggggZzzzz
Sharon xxxxx

Thank you Sharon :)
Think I'm just having a major down day!! Your weigh in results are excellent!! Keep up the good work chick :) xxx

I went into Tesco today to pick up some bits and walked through their summer clothes section so bikinis little sun dresses etc, it does the job at encouraging you not to eat I tell ya. I did buy a sneaky little navy poka dot dress which was only a tenner and tried it on when I got home and although back fat wasnt an issue the weird lumps of flab between my arms and boobs was a major distraction lol! Hopefully that will mosey on down to my boobs as im sure it doesnt belong there!! x

Mishi!!!! Lmfao love it
Brilliant idea going past the summer stuff god if that don't work nothing will - well for me anyway :) x

Kels, ty so much I will try my best and u do the same toooooooo!!!! Xxxx
Ps what is it with me and hiccups (prolly scoffing them toooooo quick I know)

Hahahaha!! Shopping for clothes is so nice!! I nearly have a room full of size 10 clothes, and I'm still a size 14, so still have a long way to go! Hopefully I'm a size 10 by the time I go Mexico or I'm bang in trouble! Haha xxx

therealbbe said:
Kels, ty so much I will try my best and u do the same toooooooo!!!! Xxxx
Ps what is it with me and hiccups (prolly scoffing them toooooo quick I know)

Your welcome girlie ;-)
I will definitely try my best! I'm far from ready too give up, just want it to be next Saturday!!

Hahaha, I can easily eat 25 bags of crisp a day, no problem at all xxx

Ohhh Mexico, I wanna go!! booo! Cant bear flying I did four flights in one month last year and it was helllllll! deffo not this year, well maybe that can be an incentive if I loose the weight go on holiday.

x

Back