Kels diary

Loved swimming with dolphins we did it at discovery cove in US when we went to Florida wanna go back!!!! Xxx

I seriously can't wait Sharon!! I'm honestly so excited!! Especially having all inclusive food and cocktails!! Bring it on! Haha :) xxx

Best margaritas ever! Yummers!

Woo hoo!! I'm soooooo excited :-D xxx

That's me and my luffly Mummy on NYE. Looking at this picture, I can really see a difference in my face!! Wish I would have taken some body shots of this night!! I have one picture of me when I started CD, but I'm in my underwear, and definitely cant be posting nudey dudey pics!! Hahaha xxx

Attachments

• image-3331069168.jpg
    image-3331069168.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 70
Omg u look gorgeous how much do u want to lose that is an amazing pic look soooooo slim!!!!

Oooooooo all inclusive yummyyummy!!! Very jealous xxxx

Mishi said:
I could well eat a dolphin right now!!! x

Hahahaha!! Mishi, back away from the dolphins please!! How you getting on today Chica? Xxx

therealbbe said:
Omg u look gorgeous how much do u want to lose that is an amazing pic look soooooo slim!!!!

Oooooooo all inclusive yummyyummy!!! Very jealous xxxx

Awwww, thanks Sharon!! I'm actually 13st 5lb there! It's all on my belly, hips and bum!! Want too ideally get into a size 10 so probably would have too get down too about 9st!

I'm so excited for Mexico, I'll probably end up putting loads of weight on while I'm there!! Haha xxxxx

Lol ok no dolphin for me then! Today has been alright thanks, just changed my WI day to Sat instead of Monday as its gonna be easier for me to fit in around work etc. So fingers crossed for sat dun dun duuuuuunnn! How are u getting on? have them scales budging yet? x

Lol mish I can't believe ya were gonna eat poor likkle dolphin..... without sharing tooooo!!!!

Mishi said:
Lol ok no dolphin for me then! Today has been alright thanks, just changed my WI day to Sat instead of Monday as its gonna be easier for me to fit in around work etc. So fingers crossed for sat dun dun duuuuuunnn! How are u getting on? have them scales budging yet? x

Phew! I was busting out a sweat there!!
Aww, glad you have had a good day honey, your doing so bloody well :)
You changed your weigh in day too, whoop whoop!! Same weigh on day as me, although I don't get weighed until next Saturday!! ROLL ON NEXT SATURDAY PLEAE!!
I'm sure you will have pukka results chick :)
I'm getting on good today!! Made a hot vanilla shake and added 2 spoonfuls of coffee to it, it tasted like a latte and was lovely!! Hopped on the scales this morning and was 11st 12lbs :) desperately going too try and stay off of them now until Saturday!! I've given them too my Mum too hide for me! Hahaha xxx

therealbbe said:
Lol mish I can't believe ya were gonna eat poor likkle dolphin..... without sharing tooooo!!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!! Without sharing!! You 2 are evil!! Evil I tell ya!! Haha :-D xxx

Omg u gave them to your mum!!! Brilliant well done bet that was like taking candy from a baby :) xx

Whateverrrrrrr if I whipped out a lovely roasted dolphin you know you'd be getting involved Kel!! It will be my day 7 on Sat so a week should give me a decent loss I reckon. I consider getting my OH to hide our scales but his hiding place is his mums house (its where he leaves my b'day/xmas prezzies) and I want them at arms reach just incase I need to weigh lol!! x

therealbbe said:
Omg u gave them to your mum!!! Brilliant well done bet that was like taking candy from a baby :) xx

Hahahaha!! It really was!! It was one of them where she was trying to take them off of me, and I was holding on to them!! It was like a tug of scales! Hahaha xxx

Mishi said:
Whateverrrrrrr if I whipped out a lovely roasted dolphin you know you'd be getting involved Kel!! It will be my day 7 on Sat so a week should give me a decent loss I reckon. I consider getting my OH to hide our scales but his hiding place is his mums house (its where he leaves my b'day/xmas prezzies) and I want them at arms reach just incase I need to weigh lol!! x

Hahahaha!! Well, in that case I will have the potatoes, stuffing, yorkshire puddings, and some sweetcorn!! Hold the dolphin! Hahahaha!!

You should definitely have a great loss come Saturday! You will have been 100% for 7 days!! Whoop whoop!! Can't wait for your results chick xxx

I know me neither, Its mental I think hearing other peoples results encourages me to carry on, especially when you read the diarys where people have actually gotten to their goal weight....its way in the distance for me! Just hope my loss isnt crap, the last think I want is a few lbs that will depress me especially in the first week x

Don't expect too much, say too yourself from now, right, I'll be chuffed with 3lb, then anything over that you really will be pleased!!
I was looking on the inspirational photos today, and I have forgotten the name off the lady who's pics I was looking at but OH MY LIFE!!!!! she looks absolutely fantastic!! Honestly I was shocked when I see her before and after pics!! So inspiring, I just thought WOW if she can do it, so can I!! Them pics always help keep you going I think xxx

I can never get onto peoples pics? I will stay strong and I know 3lbs is a good loss to have in a week but I want moreeeeeeeeeeeee! x

Back