Kels diary

Really?? That's strange!! I can see everyones pictures, maybe you need too become a serial poster!! Hahaha!! Obviously you want more than 3lbs off, just aim for that, you will probably be more than surprised when more than that has fallen off xxx

I saw Sharon aka " awaken me" diary bloody 13 stones omg was amazing I love the diaries and pics

Well morning hun have great day and keep up the great work xxxxx

Morning Sharon,
Fab results ain't they!!

Hope you have a brilliant day chick xxx

Ty lovely u tooooo!!! I out moat of day today going to see friend and her baby thus morning and she always makes me bacon sarnie have already told her I am starving myself so can't have that!!! She normally has it about midday so I have steamed to go to another friends about that time and she is doing Cambridge as well just few days behind me so luckily no prob there just take pack with me!!! Xxx

Its nice having a pal doing the diet, my mates doing slim fast so its nice to talk about delish food we would love to eat. Yesterday she was talking about a pair of jeans she wants to fit in, she is tiny so I suggested she might be confused with barbie (as in barbie doll) jeans...well bad move we got drooling over barbque food, cheesy burgers with fried onions and a beer mmmmmm! x

Duhh!! I'm so stoopid!! i'd only been reading page 1 of peoples diaries and wondering where the lastest posts were! Must be feeling better today, coz I managed to find the next page tab! Go Me! Haha!

Your start and goal weights are the same as mine, Kels. Your losses are brilliant :) Well Done. You've encouraged me to make sure i stick to SS 100%

Jo xx

therealbbe said:
Ty lovely u tooooo!!! I out moat of day today going to see friend and her baby thus morning and she always makes me bacon sarnie have already told her I am starving myself so can't have that!!! She normally has it about midday so I have steamed to go to another friends about that time and she is doing Cambridge as well just few days behind me so luckily no prob there just take pack with me!!! Xxx

Ohhhhhh, bacon sarnie!! I love a bacon sandwich!! Hahaha!! Hope you resist it and have a great day honey xxx

Mishi said:
Its nice having a pal doing the diet, my mates doing slim fast so its nice to talk about delish food we would love to eat. Yesterday she was talking about a pair of jeans she wants to fit in, she is tiny so I suggested she might be confused with barbie (as in barbie doll) jeans...well bad move we got drooling over barbque food, cheesy burgers with fried onions and a beer mmmmmm! x

Oh Mishi, don't get me started!! I sit and think about food all day!! Especially when I'm in the supermarket!! Oh my god!! I plan out everything I am going too have while I'm walking around all the isles!! Hahaha!! Can't wait to be able too have a glass of wine xxx

joanneb22 said:
Duhh!! I'm so stoopid!! i'd only been reading page 1 of peoples diaries and wondering where the lastest posts were! Must be feeling better today, coz I managed to find the next page tab! Go Me! Haha!

Your start and goal weights are the same as mine, Kels. Your losses are brilliant :) Well Done. You've encouraged me to make sure i stick to SS 100%

Jo xx

Hey joanne,
This site takes some getting used too I'm telling ya! I still struggle with it sometimes! Haha!
Thanks for reading my diary! I browse through peoples diaries all the time and it really does help me!

Oh that's good, we are aiming for the same then, we can help each other through! So if ever your struggling, I will always be about too give you a push in the right direction, or just some good old plain support :)

SS is honestly a doddle once you get into it, especially if your as motivated as me!! Good luck on your journey, and like I said, if you need anything, I'm always on and off of here.
Hope you have a great day xxx

Thinking of bbq's, spritzers, flip flops, suntans, sunglasses, driving with the window down loll....no coat!!!! Ohhhh summer I miss thee! Anyways my point... the winter is sh1t so we neeeeeed to stay focused because when Mr Sunshine decides to come out to play we will be ready, skimpy dresses and all!!! x

Mishi said:
Thinking of bbq's, spritzers, flip flops, suntans, sunglasses, driving with the window down loll....no coat!!!! Ohhhh summer I miss thee! Anyways my point... the winter is sh1t so we neeeeeed to stay focused because when Mr Sunshine decides to come out to play we will be ready, skimpy dresses and all!!! x

Hahahahahaha! This is by far my favourite comment of the day!! Winter sucks big time!! Can't wait for summer!! All of us in out gorgeous summer outfits!! Roll on the sunshine treacle xxx

Ing I can't wait for summer this year!!!! Winter had been long and harsh and I hate being cold! Hurry up sunshine!!!!

Hey joanne,
This site takes some getting used too I'm telling ya! I still struggle with it sometimes! Haha!
Thanks for reading my diary! I browse through peoples diaries all the time and it really does help me!

Oh that's good, we are aiming for the same then, we can help each other through! So if ever your struggling, I will always be about too give you a push in the right direction, or just some good old plain support :)

SS is honestly a doddle once you get into it, especially if your as motivated as me!! Good luck on your journey, and like I said, if you need anything, I'm always on and off of here.
Hope you have a great day xxx

Aha!! I have finally found how to 'quote' the relevant message. I am on fire today!!

You've really helped my motivation and would be great to support each other, thanks xxx

Hahahaha!! Gooorrrr on with ya bad self!! It gets easier I promise :)

Whoop whoop, welcome aboard the nutty train!! Destination skinny xxx

lancsgirl said:
Ing I can't wait for summer this year!!!! Winter had been long and harsh and I hate being cold! Hurry up sunshine!!!!

I am 100% with you on that Lancsgirl xxx

Mishi said:
Oi oiiiii! I avoided the scales today woop woop, how about you? how u doing hot stuff? x

Oiiiiiiiiii oiiiiiiiiii savaloy!!
Well done you!! I avoided them too!! Wow, how grown up are we! Hahaha!!
I'm good Chica, been running about all bloody day and only just got in!! Haven't drunk all my water today because I'm a bad ass and that's how I roll! Hahaha I'll make up for it tomorrow, just couldn't be doing with peeing all day long!!

I actually went for a run this morning in the rain, and took my skipping rope! Hahaha!! I gave up after 25 minutes though! Been cleaning my flat all day, and totally gutted out the bedrooms!! That was a chore in itself!! I'm so knackered, been cleaning for a good 4 hours non stop!!

Hows your day been chick? Xxx

Oiiiiiiiiii oiiiiiiiiii savaloy!!
Well done you!! I avoided them too!! Wow, how grown up are we! Hahaha!!
I'm good Chica, been running about all bloody day and only just got in!! Haven't drunk all my water today because I'm a bad ass and that's how I roll! Hahaha I'll make up for it tomorrow, just couldn't be doing with peeing all day long!!

I actually went for a run this morning in the rain, and took my skipping rope! Hahaha!! I gave up after 25 minutes though! Been cleaning my flat all day, and totally gutted out the bedrooms!! That was a chore in itself!! I'm so knackered, been cleaning for a good 4 hours non stop!!

Hows your day been chick? Xxx

Its been alright olde bean! dont think ive done in as much water as i usually have as i had to take this morning/afternoon out of the equasion...didnt wanna be peeing all day whilst out at work. Im sure I have done enough tho. Really hate that im wishing my life away but roll on sat for both of us x

Back