Kels diary

Morning Mishi,
I do exactly the same every week!! Wishing my life away!! But I will most definitely be making the most of my summer! That's a fact!

Have a great day honey xxx

Morning Kels
Hope ya have great day I can't believe it's Friday already whooohooo hope ur still being 100% I have no doubt u are
Take care and speak soon
Sharon xxx

therealbbe said:
Morning Kels
Hope ya have great day I can't believe it's Friday already whooohooo hope ur still being 100% I have no doubt u are
Take care and speak soon
Sharon xxx

Good morning missy,
I sure am 100% still!! Ordered more size 10 clothes yesterday! I swear I am spending a fortune on River Island stuff!!
Hope your still going strong! Can't wait too jump on them scales tomorrow! The suspense is killing me! Hahaha!

Hope you have a great 100% Friday xxx

Friday is finally here, that means it's weigh in day tomorrow :-D
Although it won't be my official one until next Saturday, so no doubt I will be wishing all of next week away too!
I am still looking forward to tomorrow and hoping not too see 11st 13lb!!! I'll be happy with 11st 12lb, so keeping my fingers crossed!!

I need too make my mind up about the bars too, I think I'm just going too have 2 bars a week, and I'll save them for the weekend?!? I'll see how I go though!

The last few days have been 100% I'm still as determined as I was the first day I started this diet!

Ordered more size 10 clothes from River Island too, looking forward too receiving them tomorrow! Hopefully my weigh in will be a good one, so I'll more than likely be happy all weekend! Haha :-D

The postman came earlier, and how embarrassing is this - There was a leaflet from Dominos Pizza - Loads of deals, 2-4-1 etc etc!! I gazed at it for a while, then tore it up and threw it in the bin! Go me! Hahaha :)

Hope everybody has a great Friday, hope my girls are all still aboard the nutty train!! I am missing my Sarah Lou, hope your ok girlie xxx

Lots of love girls xxxxx

I am totally aboard the nutty train!!

Great day yesterday and feelin even greater today, and not even in Ketosis properly yet. Wooo Yeh!! Haha!

Happy Friday to you too, and you'll smash them scales tomorrow (well not literally, but you know what i mean!!)

xxx

Hello nutty train driver!!! All aboard (chooochoooo) well I am having a marvellous day have another for to submit my essay draft (yesterday they said on blackboard this Monday) gud job I on this plan could quite easily last nite eaten for England but I abstained and had a shake and went to bed early lol this morning there was announcement it's next week whooooohooooo!!!! Went to uni today got out early.....always a bonus now sat in the bath with my.......yup u guessed it hot vanilla shake today catching up on all posts!!! :) I am very happy girl today on another plus side done 1500 words just 1000 to go another whoooohoooo :eek:
Hope ya having a great day and gud luck for tomorrow I know u will have done amazing can't wait to see!!!!
Huggggzzzzz Sharon xxx

I am totally aboard the nutty train!!

Great day yesterday and feelin even greater today, and not even in Ketosis properly yet. Wooo Yeh!! Haha!

Happy Friday to you too, and you'll smash them scales tomorrow (well not literally, but you know what i mean!!)

xxx

Hi Joanne,
sorry its taken me so long to reply, MiniMins isn't working from my phone for some reason, and I have only just got a chance too get on the computer!!

So glad you had a great day yesterday, and I hope today has been another good one for you too :)
I'm sure by the time the weekend is over you will be in ketosis ;-)

Hope you have a wonderful evening chick xxx

Hello nutty train driver!!! All aboard (chooochoooo) well I am having a marvellous day have another for to submit my essay draft (yesterday they said on blackboard this Monday) gud job I on this plan could quite easily last nite eaten for England but I abstained and had a shake and went to bed early lol this morning there was announcement it's next week whooooohooooo!!!! Went to uni today got out early.....always a bonus now sat in the bath with my.......yup u guessed it hot vanilla shake today catching up on all posts!!! :) I am very happy girl today on another plus side done 1500 words just 1000 to go another whoooohoooo :eek:
Hope ya having a great day and gud luck for tomorrow I know u will have done amazing can't wait to see!!!!
Huggggzzzzz Sharon xxx

Hey, hey heeeeeeeey :D
Sooooo glad you have had a good day honey!! Sounds like you have actually had a blast!!
I've had a good day too, have not got much done today, I think I'm still in shock from my run and skipping antics yesterday!! Hahaha

Thank you for the well wishes about tomorrow!! Last time I stood on the scales I was 11st 13lb, so hopefully I will have lost at least another lb!!

I got a lovely compliment about my weight loss from the guy who works in my local Offy, and I must say, it cheered me up no end!!

Hope you have a wonderful Friday night chick
TOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOT :whistle: ALL ABOARD THE NUTTY TRAIN TOO DESTINATION SKINNY!! Hahaha xxx

Hellllllo you, glad ya got to your comp was wondering where u were and chick I think ya running and skipping more than made up for relaxing day today so hope u enjoyed it!!! Yup I had blast and I think I am on high for some reason today and really believe I can do this!! Ty for ur chatter and ur posts it certainly brightens up my day
Xxxxxxxx

Still can't use my phone, arhhhhhh its so annoying!! I don't know why it won't let me post from it!!
Awww, I have ultimate faith in you, and I know you can do this!!
This diet isn't for everyone, but those of us that do, do it I have ultimate admiration for!! Your doing extremely well chick and I for one am very proud of you, and you should be very proud of yourself FACT!!

I don't know what I'm going to do if this don't start working on my phone again, I will truely be lost without my MiniMins fix that's for sure!!

Is your weigh in tomorrow too? xxxx

Hello Lovely here I am .. I have really missed you and the rest of the nutta's :) I am not going to hijack your thread and write aload of doom and gloom I will update my diary. I have to change my plan tomorrow order of the doc.. I am so diappointed.. thinking hurrah finally some success and then slap with a wet fish.. well done you for being as fabulous as ever and I am happy that you have loads of company on here xx I will let you know how I get on tomorrow xx lubs ya mate ;)

Thank you for those words of encouragement they meal such a lot I am proud and I will do it fact!!!!! As for weigh in mine is Tuesday how I wish it was but hey least I can break the week up yours is Saturday mine is Tuesday once tuesday comes around again in the evening it's nearly Saturday hahahahaha I feel dizzy already!!!!
Xxxxxx

Hello Lovely here I am .. I have really missed you and the rest of the nutta's :) I am not going to hijack your thread and write aload of doom and gloom I will update my diary. I have to change my plan tomorrow order of the doc.. I am so diappointed.. thinking hurrah finally some success and then slap with a wet fish.. well done you for being as fabulous as ever and I am happy that you have loads of company on here xx I will let you know how I get on tomorrow xx lubs ya mate ;)

Awwww, my sista from another Mista is back :D:D:D:D:D
Oh my lordy I have missed you!! I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE LADY!!
You can write whatever you like in my thread honey, you should know that. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE hearing from you!! You have brightened up my Friday night Sarah, I was so worried about you!

Babe, if the doctor is ordering you to change your plan then it has to be done. Please don't be down about it, the doctor only has your best interests at heart I promise you. As long as you calorie count you will still loose weigh I promise you! And, while I am making promises, I also promise too stick with you right until you finish your journey and get too your goal, so please know I will always be around for you ok!! " You'll never walk alone " Oh I'm so about to break into song now! Hahaha!!

Thank you for your comment too chick, I am very lucky too have all these lovely girls too talk too, and support me, I love them all BUT in the words of Miss Sinead O'Conner NOTHING COMPARES TOO YOUUUUUUUUUU!! Hahaha!! I missed you girlie, you brighten up the dullest of days you honestly do!!

Love you like I love breaking out into random songs - alot!!
Hahaha xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's terribly sweet I need you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry :cry: I do tend to retreat when I'm sad.. thank you for making a sad mardie mare feel needed xx

I can't find a song for that one but I will think about it :) me stumped for words!! how rare :D

Thank you for those words of encouragement they meal such a lot I am proud and I will do it fact!!!!! As for weigh in mine is Tuesday how I wish it was but hey least I can break the week up yours is Saturday mine is Tuesday once tuesday comes around again in the evening it's nearly Saturday hahahahaha I feel dizzy already!!!!
Xxxxxx

No need to thank me chick!! Your doing so well and should be proud and praised!!
Ohhh, we can break our weeks up, your right!! Roll on Tuesday and roll on Saturday!! Hahahahaha!!
I am so excited about tomorrow!! I can't wait to just fall asleep and wake up in the morning and grab the scales off of my Mum and jump on them!! Hahahaha!!
Do you have any plans for tonight chick? xxxx

That's terribly sweet I need you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry :cry: I do tend to retreat when I'm sad.. thank you for making a sad mardie mare feel needed xx

I can't find a song for that one but I will think about it :) me stumped for words!! how rare :D

That's me, I'm a right little sweetie me! Hahaha!! Don't need to thank me either!! That's what friend are for - OH GOD ANOTHER SONG!! I AM ON A ROLL TONIGHT!! Hahaha!!

Stumped for words??? Nope, nope, nope I can't be having that!! I need your wise words!! Hahaha xxxxxxx

Kels_85 said:
No need to thank me chick!! Your doing so well and should be proud and praised!!
Ohhh, we can break our weeks up, your right!! Roll on Tuesday and roll on Saturday!! Hahahahaha!!
I am so excited about tomorrow!! I can't wait to just fall asleep and wake up in the morning and grab the scales off of my Mum and jump on them!! Hahahaha!!
Do you have any plans for tonight chick? xxxx

Hahahahaha I can just imagine ya doing that love to be fly on the wall!!! Oh god I bet ya on tender hooks!!! Nope not tonight gonna have early nite watch a bit of television I recorded got some American idol and Jersey shore god I am such a kid!!!! I just had my last pack and feel good!!! What u up toooooo??? Xx

Back