Kels diary

Hahahaha, thank you chick :)

Can't wait for Tuesday!! Exciting times xxx

Kels_85 said:
Hahahaha, thank you chick :)

Can't wait for Tuesday!! Exciting times xxx

Ya soooooooo welcome!!! :) hey had another dream bout cheating last night I woke up feeling well guilty about 3.30 am!!! :eek:
Xx

Oh my god!! How mental are them dreams and the way they make you feel!! I didn't have one last night, I slept like a baby! Hahaha!! Did your non existent doorbell ring again? Hahaha xxxx

Kels_85 said:
Oh my god!! How mental are them dreams and the way they make you feel!! I didn't have one last night, I slept like a baby! Hahaha!! Did your non existent doorbell ring again? Hahaha xxxx

Hahahahaha nope I woke up just before I was getting weighed in felt sooooo ashamed lol!!! I think it is gud coz when I woke up I was like thank the lord I didn't cheat coz it was horrible feeling and need to keep that in my head!! :)
Xxxx

Hahahahahaha!! Exactly!! Always keep that thought of how you would feel if you did cheat!!

Xxxx

Kels_85 said:
Hahahahahaha!! Exactly!! Always keep that thought of how you would feel if you did cheat!!

Xxxx

Exactly and I didn't like it so I not go ba do it!!! How much more do ya wanna lose??? Xxxx

Hahaha!!
I wanna get down too 9stone ideally, but as soon as I am comfortable in all my size 10 clothes I will stop.

What's your goal? Xxx

Kellllllllllllll 4lbs well bloody done you lean mean slimming machine!! I got weighed this morning and lost 9lbs!!!!! say wooooTT! Bring on the next 7 days Im sooo ready for them! Well done hun x

Thanks honey :-D
I just see your weigh in results!! They are amazing!!!!! Big mahoosive WELL DONE too you!! Just imagine a 9lb baby!! Hahaha well done honey! Roll on next week xxx

Yeah I know a 9lb baby!!!! Changed WI day again to next Fri as my cdc is about 25miles away and I can tie that in with meeting up with my mates!! Bought some lush clothes and tights on net this week cant wait to wear em! x

Kels_85 said:
Hahaha!!
I wanna get down too 9stone ideally, but as soon as I am comfortable in all my size 10 clothes I will stop.

What's your goal? Xxx

I want to get down to prob 12stone 2lb I am 5ft 9 and that would be bmi 25 xxx

Mishi said:
Yeah I know a 9lb baby!!!! Changed WI day again to next Fri as my cdc is about 25miles away and I can tie that in with meeting up with my mates!! Bought some lush clothes and tights on net this week cant wait to wear em! x

Hahaha!! That's a big baby!!
Ok that's cool, at least you only have 6 days until your next weigh in! What a touch! Ohhh wicked chick, my bits from River Island came today, all size 10's!! Can't wait to get into them bits, still have a long way to go, but I will do it xxx

therealbbe said:
I want to get down to prob 12stone 2lb I am 5ft 9 and that would be bmi 25 xxx

Wow your tall!! I'm a short arse wench!! Hahaha!! I'm sure you will be at tour goal in no time chick!! Xxx

Kels_85 said:
Wow your tall!! I'm a short arse wench!! Hahaha!! I'm sure you will be at tour goal in no time chick!! Xxx

Ty lovely I hope so toooooo I know I might be tall but I still fat ass wench for the moment!!! Xxx

therealbbe said:
Ty lovely I hope so toooooo I know I might be tall but I still fat ass wench for the moment!!! Xxx

I have faith in you! :)
Awwww, don't say that bird!! Your not fat, your getting skinny! :)
Xxx

My Mum has informed me that even my head is shrinking!! Hahahahahaha how funny :-D xxx

Kels_85 said:
My Mum has informed me that even my head is shrinking!! Hahahahahaha how funny :-D xxx

Hahahahaha love that one!!!! Hope ya said thankyou to ya mum :) xxx

Hahahahahaha!! Thank you??? Hmmm not exactly! Hahahaha!! I don't want a shrinking head on a big body!! Hahaha xxx

Just had my evening shake, and glad the day is nearly over :)
Had a great day today, was chuffed with my unofficial weigh in results - 4lb down :-D I have my fingers crossed for another 4lb next week as that will complete my next goal :) Not really expecting it though as I think I am due on next week, could be the week after though!

My River Island bits came today, I have hung those all around my bedroom!! It's actually starting too look like a clothes shop! Hahaha!!

I just had too sit through everyone eating there lasagne, and it was actually very easy!! I'm so over eating, it's really lost it's appeal too me! But let's see if I'm still saying that in another couple of weeks!! Can't believe I have been doing CD for a month! Its gone sooooo fast!!
Here I go again, wishing the rest of the week away!! Roll on Saturday!! I can't wait to see my official weigh in results and update my ticker! Hahaha!! Honestly, I used too get excited about having a night out on a Saturday, now I look forward too updating my ticker on a Saturday!! How times change :) But they are changing for the better!! I love looking and pointing at my Sister on a Sunday when I see her with her hangover, or hugging the toilet seat! Hahaha how evil am I!!

So I have another 100% day in the bag :) very proud of what I have accomplished so far! Still in shock that I'm actually 11st 11lb :-D feels so good to be able too say that! Especially considering I never thought I would make it this far!! So glad I have stuck too this diet, and the best thing is - I'm not bored of it yet!!

I was going to take a week off on the 12th march, as I'll be going away for the weekend too my caravan in Essex, but have decided too stick it out until the 1st of April. Being down the caravan will probably be my hardest challenge yet, as all we usually do down there is have a fry up for breakfast, and go out for dinners, and usually have a couple of glasses of wine before we go to bed! I think it's just sort of habit! Waking up too the smell of bacon in the mornings - yes I am starting too dribble!! Hahaha :-D I shall definitely try not too have a blip while I'm away! It would probably be easier too have a week of CD, but to me it will sort of be like 1 step forward and 3 steps back!! I don't know if I can trust myself too be able too not binge on the junk yet, and am also scared that if I do come off CD for a week, that I won't be able to get back into the frame of mind that I'm in! So I guess after re-reading that, I have made my decision!! Carry on with CD and hopefully be able to hang up my CD boots by April!! I did say hopefully!!

Well that was a rant and a half, but feels good too have a plan, and have made sense of all of it! Looking forward too the challenge! Hahaha :)

Hope everyone has had a brilliant Saturday, enjoy your evening everyone xxx

I think that was a bloody good rant!!!! I hear u I have hubby birthday on 1 April party on 2nd April I don't see why u can't have this done and dusted if we just stay strong and continue 100% no prob that is what I say hey u don't forget to post picture of ya clothes shop hahahaha u want a likkle body now to go with ya likkle head lmfao :) xxxxx

Back