Kels diary

Kels_85 said:
Good morning treacle chops ;-)
I had a good night too, as for turning a corner, in my dream I turned a corner right into a shop!! Crisps and chocolate galore were in my dreams!! Hahaha!! How bad!!

You will love the bars, they really do make the diet a whole lot easier, just make sure you stick too 1 a day and definitely take the small bites, it lasts so much longer, and it's definitely training me not too wolf down my food and actually enjoy it!!

I'm going to order only 2 bars for next week and have them on the weekends, see if I have a better loss that way, if I don't I will go back too having 1 every day!!

Hope you have a nice Sunday chick xxx

Well that sounds like a bloody lurrrrvly dream hey if we only dream it maybe that will satisfy our needs!!!! :) turned a corner into a shop I did laff at that!! Yeah I looking forward to bars but am worried If I can't control how many I eat I will just have to be strong otherwise I won't enjoy the feeling of a treat!!!! How many did ya have this week??? When ya seeing cruella???
Hope u have a happy Sunday tooooo!!! Xx

Mishi said:
Morning matey, welcome to another cambridge sunday! I think ill be sending my man to the local carvery for his lunch as I made his bacon rolls this morning and dont think I could push it to make a roast without gobbling it all down lol!! I bought some suspender looking tights from topshop and they are soooooo nice, tried them on and the sight of my elephant legs in em was enough to get me through the next week on this diet lol! Have a gooden hot lips x

Good morning dude-êtte :)
I don't blame you for sending your fella out for his dinner!! Especially after cooking him a bacon sandwich!! I wouldn't have been able to resist that!!
My Mum has already started cooking her roast, I can smell it!!!!! Hahaha!!
Today they are having roast beef!! Soooo not happy!! But I'll get through it!!

Hahahahahaha, your too funny!! Give it a couple of weeks on the cambridge and your legs will be looking pukka in them :)

Roll on the next batch of weigh in's xxx

therealbbe said:
Well that sounds like a bloody lurrrrvly dream hey if we only dream it maybe that will satisfy our needs!!!! :) turned a corner into a shop I did laff at that!! Yeah I looking forward to bars but am worried If I can't control how many I eat I will just have to be strong otherwise I won't enjoy the feeling of a treat!!!! How many did ya have this week??? When ya seeing cruella???
Hope u have a happy Sunday tooooo!!! Xx

Hahahaha, it was a lovely dream!! I don't even miss the crisp or chocolate!!
As for the bars I have been having 1 a day for the last 2 weeks. If you feel like your not going to be able too trust yourself then just get a bar for every over day and see how you go maybe ???xxx

Kels_85 said:
Hahahaha, it was a lovely dream!! I don't even miss the crisp or chocolate!!
As for the bars I have been having 1 a day for the last 2 weeks. If you feel like your not going to be able too trust yourself then just get a bar for every over day and see how you go maybe ???xxx

Might try that this week will think about it cox I am one of those people that can't just have one from multi packs!!! Xxxx

Give it a go!! Especially if you don't trust yourself!! I have been pretty good with the whole temptation thing!!

I had banana shake for breakfast, I do love that one!! :) xxx

Kels_85 said:
Give it a go!! Especially if you don't trust yourself!! I have been pretty good with the whole temptation thing!!

I had banana shake for breakfast, I do love that one!! :) xxx

Have u is it completely different coz it's cd bars etc??? How have u managed it or just not bothered u??? Xxx

I think it's a bit of both really!!
You just have too think to yourself, if you eat 2 bars in one day, your only going too have 2 meals for your next day!!

Xxx

Kels_85 said:
I think it's a bit of both really!!
You just have too think to yourself, if you eat 2 bars in one day, your only going too have 2 meals for your next day!!

Xxx

That does sound logical I have to think of them as a meal and not as a treat I am soooooooo focused I reckon I can do it!!! :) but gonna keep that idea in my head all the time xxxx

Just sorted out clothes and chucked so much away I just know I will never wear it and why I have kept it so long is beyond me lol xx

therealbbe said:
That does sound logical I have to think of them as a meal and not as a treat I am soooooooo focused I reckon I can do it!!! :) but gonna keep that idea in my head all the time xxxx

Just sorted out clothes and chucked so much away I just know I will never wear it and why I have kept it so long is beyond me lol xx

Dude, you Should have stuck it all on eBay!! You could have funded your new shopping trips with the money you made!! I've stuck bits up already!! I have about 40 dresses too get rid of! Xxx

Kels_85 said:
Dude, you Should have stuck it all on eBay!! You could have funded your new shopping trips with the money you made!! I've stuck bits up already!! I have about 40 dresses too get rid of! Xxx

Yeah but trust me know one will want them I am a sentimental old fool :) I can imagine ur stuff alot more suitable for eBay hahahahaha xxxx

You'd be surprised chick!! Why not give it a go!! Xxx

Hahahahahaha!! That's good!!
No bin dipping please my girl xxx

Kels_85 said:
Hahahahahaha!! That's good!!
No bin dipping please my girl xxx

Hehehehe nope I not going there all gone and hopefully I know what I spending my student loan one ohhhhhhhh yeah baby!!!! Xxx

Hahahahahaha!! I'm guessing all new clothes xxx

Mishi said:
Same here Sharon :( booooo But I do have my OH's credit card yeahhhhh baby!!! x

Hahahahaha nice one ya beat me then I will have to wait :( but then I wouldn't buy clothes at moment I like to try on :) xxx

Mishi said:
Same here Sharon :( booooo But I do have my OH's credit card yeahhhhh baby!!! x

Hahaha!! Let's all shop until we drop girls!! :) xxx

Back