Kels diary

It just makes you soooo much happier not just picking up lower sizes but putting them on and not getting a) stuck in them and having to be cut out lol or b) looking so much nicer x

Hahahaha, I agree Mishi!! Bring on the smaller sizes!! I'll no longer have to be catapulted into a size 14!! Hahaha :-D xxx

Mishi said:
It just makes you soooo much happier not just picking up lower sizes but putting them on and not getting a) stuck in them and having to be cut out lol or b) looking so much nicer x

Hahahahaha hey I have done that before I ripped top before trying to get it off omg so embarrassed I left it in the changing rooms and ran out I swear they knew it was me though :eek:
Xxxx

Kels_85 said:
Hahahaha, I agree Mishi!! Bring on the smaller sizes!! I'll no longer have to be catapulted into a size 14!! Hahaha :-D xxx

And me into big 16 hahahaha my jeans I wearing are 16 now I just want to get sone 12's ohhhhh I think I will cry. Xxxx

Order a pair of 12's and hang them where you can always see them!! It seriously works!! Xxx

Kels_85 said:
Order a pair of 12's and hang them where you can always see them!! It seriously works!! Xxx

Does it really I worry that I will just ignore them but hey I never tried it so maybe I will!!! :) worth a go xxx

It really works, all them clothes I posted pictures of last night are size 10's and they are all hanging around my room!! I look at them every night and think - you suckers will be wrapped around my body soon!! Hahaha xxx

Kels_85 said:
It really works, all them clothes I posted pictures of last night are size 10's and they are all hanging around my room!! I look at them every night and think - you suckers will be wrapped around my body soon!! Hahaha xxx

Hehehehehe yeah ok it makes sense I gonna do it I have a pair of combats I haven't worn for about 5 years and pair of skinnies I gonna do that!!! I wanna think like u :) xxxx

Hahahaha!!

It really does help too keep you going, I promise :) xxx

therealbbe said:
Ok well i gonna iron them and put them over my door!!!! Xx

Good move :-D xxx

Where are these clothes pics i wanna drool over them? I too have some clothes scattered about and just spent an hour going through my wardrobe trying on all my small dresses was tempted to post a pic of the 'back-fat' but dont know if I dare. It might be motivational if i get a before and after x

Mishi said:
Where are these clothes pics i wanna drool over them? I too have some clothes scattered about and just spent an hour going through my wardrobe trying on all my small dresses was tempted to post a pic of the 'back-fat' but dont know if I dare. It might be motivational if i get a before and after x

I think they few pages earlier hun!!! Xxx

Mishi said:

Omg yes I wanna see the dress chick pwwwwrrreeeeettttyyyyy please xxx

Hahahaha, Mishi you kill me with this back fat issue!!
Sharon is right though, they are a couple of pages back.
I have only just got back into my 14's comfortably, so will probably take a few months too get into my 10's but it's all gravy baby, I'm a patient chick - NOT Hahahaha xxx

Ahhhh I found em, niceeeeee! I will put some picks of my stuff at some point and if I can get a pic of this beast living on my back I chuck that in too :) x

Mishi said:
Ahhhh I found em, niceeeeee! I will put some picks of my stuff at some point and if I can get a pic of this beast living on my back I chuck that in too :) x

"unleash the beast, unleash the beast" hahahahahaha xxx

Another 100% day in the bag :-D
Today I have actually felt hungry, and felt a bit bored of the diet!! Been on it a month now, and I am more than chuffed with my results! Maybe it's because it's a dreaded Sunday again!! I hate Sunday's now!! Fingers crosses I will feel better tomorrow!!

Hope everyone has had a good Sunday, and has a great week xxx

Mishi said:

Thanks Chica :)
Definitely get some pics up! Can't wait too see them!!
Hahahaha xxx

Back