Kels diary

My bestie!!! You are so strong! Take each day as it comes I know it must be so hard seeing gramps the way he is but I know you just being there as much as you have is such a comfort to him at this hard time!!!

I'm so proud of u with all that ur going through and have been through ur inspirational and motivational and after 10years I'm glad u are still my bestie! Ur determination is so admirable bbe. just know thru cb and with ur gramps I'm here whenever u need me xxxxx love u tart face xxxxx

Hey girlie, found your diary :) How you getting on today? you joining me 4 week challenge? its in main forum. Off to read your novel or as you refer to it as your diary :p 31 pages-eek hehe xx

Last edited:
Kels babeeeeeeeeeesssssss poor gramps :( its so sad and its tough but you will get through this. Keep us updated xxx

Hmmm whats this all about im always up for a challenge?
x

lol its in the main forum bit, its 4 week challenge starting tomorrow until 15th march, you tell me what you wanna lose and your weigh in day and i will add you to list, its a challenge with yourself :p and prize is weightloss ;) lol i will update the first post with everyones losses each week xx

lol its in the main forum bit, its 4 week challenge starting tomorrow until 15th march, you tell me what you wanna lose and your weigh in day and i will add you to list, its a challenge with yourself :p and prize is weightloss ;) lol i will update the first post with everyones losses each week xx

Just had a look and cant see it mate? where am i looking x

Shaka Sista Kels so sorry to read about your gramps, such a worrying time for you and your Family, sending you loads of love and you can borrow my magic cape for all your travelling about. Let me know how things are my lovely xx take good care of yourself, lubs always xx

therealbbe said:
Kels!!!!! Awwwwwwww you poor thing sending u billions and billions of huggggggiiiiiieeeesssss (not nappies :) ) so sorry he has taken turn for the worse I am always here for you will never forget u silly your the train driver how can we forget u!!!!! Right mrs as for not posting sad posts u go right ahead and do it this is where u need to put your heart down and I for one would like to know how your feeling good or bad that is what friends are for!!!! Thinking of you always chickadee have safe journeys when u go and take care
Love always Sharon xxxxx

Hi honey,
Thanks for your message. I'm still well aboard the nutty train!! Hope you have pukka weigh in results day! Let me know how you get on

Love Kels xxx

emz.is.shrinkin said:
aw hunni i am so sorry to hear about your gramps, what an awful time for u all. i lost my wee granda a couple of years ago and we had to watch him pass and it was truly terrible. i hope u and ur family find comfort from each other while u are all going through this. and no one would expect u to be completely focused on CD while ur going through ur tough time. it would be very strong of you to stay on plan, but if u dont, what the hell.. you're only human. i really hope ur okay babes. sending you a big hug from across the pond :hug99: luv ya loads chikadee xxxxxxx

Hey Emz,
Thanks for your message, really appreciate it! Glad too see your back on board the nutty train chick.
Going too try my best too stick to cd 100% been up the hospice most of the day, an have done ok! So I'll just see how it goes!!
Speak too you soon chick, love ya lots like shake shots xxxxx

CandyNotWhale said:
My bestie!!! You are so strong! Take each day as it comes I know it must be so hard seeing gramps the way he is but I know you just being there as much as you have is such a comfort to him at this hard time!!!

I'm so proud of u with all that ur going through and have been through ur inspirational and motivational and after 10years I'm glad u are still my bestie! Ur determination is so admirable bbe. just know thru cb and with ur gramps I'm here whenever u need me xxxxx love u tart face xxxxx

Thank you bestie, I know your always here for me!! Love you more than the world chick! Thank you for always being here for me and supporting me! I couldn't ask for a better best friend xxxxxxxx

Mishi said:
Kels babeeeeeeeeeesssssss poor gramps :( its so sad and its tough but you will get through this. Keep us updated xxx

Hey girlie,
Thanks for message, appreciate it very much! I'm still going 100%
Can't wait for weigh in on Saturday!!
Let me know how you get on, on Friday girlie xxx

Sarah Lou said:
Shaka Sista Kels so sorry to read about your gramps, such a worrying time for you and your Family, sending you loads of love and you can borrow my magic cape for all your travelling about. Let me know how things are my lovely xx take good care of yourself, lubs always xx

Thank you my girlie,
I think I'm going too need your cape!! And thank you for your text last night, it's hugely appreciated!!
Love you lots of loads girlie!!
You stay strong too ok!! You can do this, forget about the blips too ok!
Xxxxxx

Kels_85 said:
Hi honey,
Thanks for your message. I'm still well aboard the nutty train!! Hope you have pukka weigh in results day! Let me know how you get on

Love Kels xxx

I will do huni glad ya still on train to skinnyville hope your ok xx

Hey dude-ettes,
Well it's been a long ar*e day for me!! I'm glad I'm finally in bed!! Major drama right now! I got some Movicol from the chemist last week, it worked great after 2 days, and had no movement since. So yesterday I took 1 pack, and today took 3, well I have only found out that the blue coloured packs are lemon and lime - am I a total mug or what!! No wonder I have been feeling hungry if an evening!! Ahhhhhh I could scream! I'm so worried that I have knocked myself out of ketosis, that I'm going to stop losing weight and won't be able to get back into ketosis, because I only have 8 shakes and 4 bars too last me until Saturday, so I dint even have enough shakes to do 3 a day until Saturday!! So angry with myself right now! What a complete idiot! I specifically asked the pharmacist for plain Movicol! I guess I should have known it was wrong from the start! So stressed!!
Despite all that, I haven't eaten! Been 100% today, even though I was in the hospice most of the day with my Gramps.
I'm going to have to get some ketosis sticks tomorrow.
I have decided that on the 19th March I will be going on to the 810 plan, I will finish the challenge with the rest of the girls which ends 15th March, and then get weighed on the 19th and change plans!
I don't know what it is, maybe it's this Movicol drama, but I just feel so fed up this evening! Besides I would have been on SS for 10 weeks I think, although I thought it was 9 weeks earlier, and I think that's long enough!
I really feel like I have lost all my determination for CD tonight! And I'm a bit sick of people telling me I look ill, and that I need to eat something!! Gosh some people give me rage!!

Anyway, that's my rant over! Hope my girls have had a better day than me. Sorry to be so moody chicks! I'm in need of desperate sleep i think!!
I'm still on the nutty train, just need someone too take over the driving for a bit xxxxxx

Hello chick!!!! Right been decided u get in the carriage and have sleep and rest RIGHT NOW!! Us nutties will drive between us :D

Ok on a more serious note I think it is a wise decision to take a step and and realise just how much u have on your plate and how we all are of you and how u are coping with it all to still be 100% SSing at a time like this just shows how dedicated you are. Now it is time for you and why u are doing this lovely whatever u decide I will be behind u spurring u on all the way and also look at how much u have lost already?????
Take care have a lovely restful sleep nite nite sweet dreams xxxxx

Hey hunni, sorry ur in such bad form babes. If it's any consolation I too have been taking the flavoured movicol. The orange one. But I take one a day and it doesn't seem to knock me out of ketosis. So try not to panic babes. I'm not going to stop taking them now. I can't get any other flavour in my local pharmacy and the next pharmacy is 16miles away. So I'm just gonna keep taking them.

And as for moving up a plan... I'm intending to do exactly the same on the 15th march. No matter what my weight is at that date, that's when I'm gonna start going up the plans. So we can buddy up on that and get through it together. the losses on 810 seem to be fab anyway. I'm also gonna start exercise on that date too. Back on my treadmill and start 30 day shred so I'll have the whole thing done before Easter.

Anyway, I'm rambling here lol. I hope u wake up to a better day 2moro. Although I understand that mite be hard with what's happening with gramps. Sending u lots of love and hugs, you'll be back in the drivers seat in no time. Ni nite chickadee xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

therealbbe said:
Hello chick!!!! Right been decided u get in the carriage and have sleep and rest RIGHT NOW!! Us nutties will drive between us :D

Ok on a more serious note I think it is a wise decision to take a step and and realise just how much u have on your plate and how we all are of you and how u are coping with it all to still be 100% SSing at a time like this just shows how dedicated you are. Now it is time for you and why u are doing this lovely whatever u decide I will be behind u spurring u on all the way and also look at how much u have lost already?????
Take care have a lovely restful sleep nite nite sweet dreams xxxxx

Morning girlie,
I am rested and feeling much better today!!
Definitely sticking to the decision I made last night about going up too 810, especially now I know Emz is going to be starting it a few days before me!! :)

Hope your ok honey, Mishi's weigh in on Friday! Whoop whoop, this week is moving along nice and quick I think!

Have a great day girlie, I'll check in on you later.
Love, peace and chicken grease baby xxx

emz.is.shrinkin said:
Hey hunni, sorry ur in such bad form babes. If it's any consolation I too have been taking the flavoured movicol. The orange one. But I take one a day and it doesn't seem to knock me out of ketosis. So try not to panic babes. I'm not going to stop taking them now. I can't get any other flavour in my local pharmacy and the next pharmacy is 16miles away. So I'm just gonna keep taking them.

And as for moving up a plan... I'm intending to do exactly the same on the 15th march. No matter what my weight is at that date, that's when I'm gonna start going up the plans. So we can buddy up on that and get through it together. the losses on 810 seem to be fab anyway. I'm also gonna start exercise on that date too. Back on my treadmill and start 30 day shred so I'll have the whole thing done before Easter.

Anyway, I'm rambling here lol. I hope u wake up to a better day 2moro. Although I understand that mite be hard with what's happening with gramps. Sending u lots of love and hugs, you'll be back in the drivers seat in no time. Ni nite chickadee xxxxxx

Emz, your message has gave me the biggest smile ever!!!! :-D
I feel so much better today, definitely ready for the nutty train!
After reading your message and seeing that your still in ketosis, even though you take the orange Movicol, I feel much better! So I've let that stress slip away!!

So excited about moving up to 810 with you!!!! We can swap recipes :)
I think 9 weeks is more than enough for me on SS and knowing that I have actually set a date for when I can have real food again is really making the rest of the journey seem doable!
I'm going too start that running challenge that Lauren set up in the other forum today, I think a bit of brisk walking/ jogging will be good for me right now! I can get some thinking time in and clear my head hopefully.
Im definitely going too order that 30 day shred DVD and I will start that with you in March if you like?
Hopefully I'll be a stone lighter by then, and will definitely have to start toning up! Now I'm rambling! Hahaha!
Thanks again for your message, I really do feel much better! Your a star!!
Hope you have a pukka day today chick, love ya lots of loads xxxxxxxx

Hey hunni so glad ur in better form today. I think if u just take one movicol a day it should keep u regular. Try not to take 3 as maybe that would compromise ketosis if u did it too often. Lol. I take one sachet a day and it seems to do the trick.
I downloaded the c25k app for the iPhone this morning. It seems good and it's only £1.75 so maybe it would be worth getting to keep u on track. :)
And yes it will be sooo cool that we start 810 together. I'm looking forward to it. and def will buddy up for the shred :) I can't wait to start exercising again. I have a treadmill in my sitting room but I'm scares to get on it yet incase I faint or something. Especially as I've decided to cut down to 3 packs a day until the 15th.
Hope u get through another day okay babes. Talk to ya later xxxxx

Back