Kels diary

Thanks Emz,
I will definitely be sticking to 1 a day from now on, I'm going to get the plain one tomorrow from a different chemist.
Ohhhhhh, roll on the 15th and 19th of March!! I'm so excited to be able to be half normal again! Haha!!
Looking forward to doing the shred with you chick!!
Hope you have a fabulous day honey, I'll catch up with you tonight xxxxx

Warning - Picture with a little too much detail!!!

But I had too add it!! I ordered more size 10 bits yesterday for my holiday, but also got a pair of Size 12 jeans, they came this morning and they actually go over my bum :-D :-D :-D
Obviously they won't zip up yet as you can see from the picture but this is a huge step forward for me!! I don't ever remember getting size 12 clothes so I am feeling extremely chuffed right now!!
My faith has definitely been restored and I know I will have no problem continuing on SS until the 19th March :)
Hopefully I will be wearing those jeans by then!!
Gosh I feel so excited!!

So I'm having a great day today, and will definitely be sticking to 100%

Hope everyone has a pukka day too!!

Oh and sorry about having my knickers on show in the picture, but I'm so chuffed with it, that I'm not fussed in the slightest! Hahaha

Bring on the rest of the journey on the nutty train TOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOT ALL ABOARD xxxxxx

Size 12 jeans!!!!

Attachments

• image-3264039313.jpg
    image-3264039313.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 56
Hahaha loooove it. I can't wait to get into the 12'a too babe. Gooooo youuuuuu..!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks girlie :-D
I feel so chuffed!! Hopefully they will do up by the time we hit 810 xxx

Kels_85 said:
Morning girlie,
I am rested and feeling much better today!!
Definitely sticking to the decision I made last night about going up too 810, especially now I know Emz is going to be starting it a few days before me!! :)

Hope your ok honey, Mishi's weigh in on Friday! Whoop whoop, this week is moving along nice and quick I think!

Have a great day girlie, I'll check in on you later.
Love, peace and chicken grease baby xxx

Hello u soooooooo pleased youve got buddy that will be brilliant good decision me thinks cxxx

Oh Kels!! I am so sorry to hear about your gramps! BIG HUG for you. It is truly inspiring how strong you are being.

I am really sorry I wasn't here for you! Have had a very difficult week behind me as well. But I was not nearly as strong as you.

You are doing great sweety and I wish you so much more strength for this difficult time.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

Babe, where have you been? How have you been?
Oh my life I have missed you :)

Thanks babe, just taking everyday with my Gramps as it comes, while obviously being thankful too have him for another day!

What's new with you honey? Have you stuck with CD?

So happy to hear from you babe xxxx

therealbbe said:
Hello u soooooooo pleased youve got buddy that will be brilliant good decision me thinks cxxx

Hey girlie, me too! So glad I have someone to do it with! That actually sounds crude! Hahaha, but you know what i mean!
Why don't you join us? Xxx

I have certainly missed you to!! I just couldn't handle the diet without you guys!!

Enjoy every minute you have with him. I totally get it.

And from now on I am back!! So I'm here for you.

MUAH!! I missed my locassss!!

Oi oiiiiiiiiiiiii, I think your making the sensible move to shift up your plan after the 4 week challenge. To be honest im gonna do that same, except I might move to slimming world just gotta see how im doing. Im aiming to do 16lb by then and I think its doable and I have no doubt that those jeans will do up by then hun. Im going out on Fri nite and im not gonna pretend I wont have a drink or two just gonna drink water in between and avoid getting drunk as I know I will end up in the kebab shop lol!!! Thinking skinny thoughts for the WI in Fri I sooo hope ive done 4lbs so fingers crossed xxx

Wannabe_Barbie! said:
I have certainly missed you to!! I just couldn't handle the diet without you guys!!

Enjoy every minute you have with him. I totally get it.

And from now on I am back!! So I'm here for you.

MUAH!! I missed my locassss!!

Awww, I'm always here for you chick!! Team slim remember!!
It's definitely a lot easier when you have people who are actually going through the same diet as you, supporting you!!

Back on the train tomorrow girlie, exciting times xxx

Mishi said:
Oi oiiiiiiiiiiiii, I think your making the sensible move to shift up your plan after the 4 week challenge. To be honest im gonna do that same, except I might move to slimming world just gotta see how im doing. Im aiming to do 16lb by then and I think its doable and I have no doubt that those jeans will do up by then hun. Im going out on Fri nite and im not gonna pretend I wont have a drink or two just gonna drink water in between and avoid getting drunk as I know I will end up in the kebab shop lol!!! Thinking skinny thoughts for the WI in Fri I sooo hope ive done 4lbs so fingers crossed xxx

Hello treacle chops!!
I definitely agree, I will have been on SS for 5 weeks come Saturday, so come the 19th it will be 9 weeks and I think that's long enough for me! So I will be going up to 810, hopefully I won't be on it for too long after! I cant wait to reach my goal, I swear the last 2 night I haven't been able to sleep and all I am thinking about is weigh in's, weight loss, and size 10 clothes, I think I am becoming obsessed!

Ohhhhhh, my best mate Candice is going out Friday night too, for her boyfriends birthday, she invited me too today, but I honestly don't think I could say no to a glass of wine!! So I rate you 100% for going out! A few drinks with water in-between is fine, as least you have a plan chick! Are you going to have a meal before you go? I think drinking while in ketosis can be harmful? Not sure how, maybe ask one of the other girls who know more about CD?

I'm sure you will have lost 4lb this week chick, I'm rooting for ya! Roll on Friday xxxx

WOW WOW WOW!!!
Just done my first C25K ( I think that's what it's called ) and WOW!! I actually enjoyed it, was out for a total of 30 mins, I took my water with me and 1 of my dogs, but ended up having to give the dog the water as he was knackered bless him!! He done everything I did, the brisk walk, the jogging and more brisk walking!! Bless him! His now sat in the corner shattered!! :) I found the jogging so exhilarating, I just listened to my iPod and did what I had to do!! Usually I run and skip, but I get worn out so quickly! The routine I did tonight was great, as soon as I felt out of breath from the jogging, it was walking time!! I'm loving it! If it wasn't for having the dog with me, I could have stayed over the park longer! I could just tell he had had enough!

Apart from that, I have had another 100% day, had my bar for breakfast and a chocolate shake for lunch, I'm going to have my banana shake now for dinner than have a long soak in a hot bubble bath :)

Hope everyone has had a brilliant day, I will be back when I'm settled in bed too catch up with my girlies on the skinny train!! Lots of love to you all xxxxxxx

WOW WOW WOW!!!
Just done my first C25K ( I think that's what it's called ) and WOW!! I actually enjoyed it, was out for a total of 30 mins, I took my water with me and 1 of my dogs, but ended up having to give the dog the water as he was knackered bless him!! He done everything I did, the brisk walk, the jogging and more brisk walking!! Bless him! His now sat in the corner shattered!! :) I found the jogging so exhilarating, I just listened to my iPod and did what I had to do!! Usually I run and skip, but I get worn out so quickly! The routine I did tonight was great, as soon as I felt out of breath from the jogging, it was walking time!! I'm loving it! If it wasn't for having the dog with me, I could have stayed over the park longer! I could just tell he had had enough!

Apart from that, I have had another 100% day, had my bar for breakfast and a chocolate shake for lunch, I'm going to have my banana shake now for dinner than have a long soak in a hot bubble bath :)

Hope everyone has had a brilliant day, I will be back when I'm settled in bed too catch up with my girlies on the skinny train!! Lots of love to you all xxxxxxx

You really are SOOO up-beat and fab! Go you. Please can you sprinkle some much needed "up-beat and fab" dust my way as I am struggling today t say the least...battling with missing food but more in my head!!!

xxx

ChelleryPickle said:
You really are SOOO up-beat and fab! Go you. Please can you sprinkle some much needed "up-beat and fab" dust my way as I am struggling today t say the least...battling with missing food but more in my head!!!

xxx

Hey ChelleryPickle
Thank you, I have only just got my mojo back after a bad few days! But I am sending you lots of up beat and fab dust :)

As for keep thinking of food, just keep in mind everything that you want will still be there when you reach your goal! Once you get past the first few days, the diet really does get a bit easier xxx

hey hunni i just sent u a wee private message (i think??) lol. let me know if ya get it haha.. tooooot tooooot xxxxx

I got it chick, and replied :)
Xxxxx

Hello Sista :D phew I am exhausted reading your post! good for you hun sounds like you had a good workout x I hope your doggy has recovered! Hope things are better for you xx :)

Sarah Lou said:
Hello Sista :D phew I am exhausted reading your post! good for you hun sounds like you had a good workout x I hope your doggy has recovered! Hope things are better for you xx :)

Hello my gorgeous girlie ;-)
There is sooooo much too read! Hahaha! I did have a good work out chick, I'm looking forward to round 2 tonight :)
The dog is fully recovered, he is also ready for round 2 tonight! Haha
Xxx

Back