Kels diary

Lmao kels. okay so maybe not madonna then. We'll stick with j-lo...!! :-D :-D

We are soooo gonna rock at this shred malarky. I mite try to do the same. Maybe run in the morning and shred in the evening.

Well done on ur weigh in babes. And at least u know now that u will def be in the 10's at next weigh in.!!! But even so, ur inch loss is amazing.!!!!

What u gettin done to ur hair? I'm goin blonde on Monday. MAJORLY SHITTING MYSELF..!!! lmao

Hope u have a lovely day babes toot toot xxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emz.is.shrinkin said:
Lmao kels. okay so maybe not madonna then. We'll stick with j-lo...!! :-D :-D

We are soooo gonna rock at this shred malarky. I mite try to do the same. Maybe run in the morning and shred in the evening.

Well done on ur weigh in babes. And at least u know now that u will def be in the 10's at next weigh in.!!! But even so, ur inch loss is amazing.!!!!

What u gettin done to ur hair? I'm goin blonde on Monday. MAJORLY SHITTING MYSELF..!!! lmao

Hope u have a lovely day babes toot toot xxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hahahaha, definitely stick with J-Lo chick :-D :-D :-D

We will definitely rock this shred!! I can't wait too start it!! Roll on next week!!

Thanks honey, I'm so pleased with my results this week :-D
And definitely looking forward too seeing those 10's next week!!

I've had my hair highlighted, gone for dark blonde as my hair as been through loads over the recent months, what with the disaster red!! So dark blonde highlights, just booked my next 2 appointments in, and going too have lighter blonde and bleach put in at my next appointment - which I have booked for mid April, so hopefully I will be nearer goal by then :)

Hope you have had a fab day honey xxxx

Hia kels. Prob reducing cig intake is why u finding it harder this week, but deffo better to stop smoking. I'm on day four of week one n struggling massively. Did one week of lipotrim ages ago n never felt like this, that I can remember. It feels like torture. Struggling first week never mind doin a month ..... :(

puddinpie said:
Hia kels. Prob reducing cig intake is why u finding it harder this week, but deffo better to stop smoking. I'm on day four of week one n struggling massively. Did one week of lipotrim ages ago n never felt like this, that I can remember. It feels like torture. Struggling first week never mind doin a month ..... :(

Oh definitely!! Cutting down on the fags is worth the sacrifice of a few lbs. Thanks for that, I have only just remembered that stopping smoking can slow down your metabolism.

Days 4 and 5 are usually everyones dreaded days on this diet!! Try and Maybe have an early night or hot bath. Once you get past those days you will be fine I promise. X

The end of the day has arrived for me :)
Had my hair done and I am very pleased with it!! My hairdresser was lovely, she didn't stop complimenting me the whole time she was here bless her! Made me feel so good :)

I decided too do 810 again this weekend. Had chicken with a Mexican spice mix and some green peppers and it was lush!! Much better than last weeks chicken!! It has left me totally stuffed though, and I still need too get 1 more product down me!! I really don't think I can!! I'm so tired and want too go to sleep.

Hope everyone has had a great Saturday, enjoy the rest of your evening girls and guys xxx

Afternoon everyone!!
The end of the week is finally here and it's a day I have been dreading as tomorrow is my Grandad's funeral :-(
I've spent all week wishing Saturday here and now I don't want Sunday too end!!
Definitely not ready for tomorrow, the week has been ok for me as I have just got on with things, and put the funeral too the back of my mind. Now it's all I can think about.

Diet wise, had 2 shakes today and some chicken with green peppers again. My CDC came round this morning too drop off my products, and asked me if I wanted to be weighed, so I jumped on her scales and what did I see, 10st 13lbs!!!! I asked her too put me down as 11st though AA that is what I was yesterday, and she did. Saturday is my weigh in day so I will go by that.

She also bought me some different bars too try, usually I get chocolate and orange and the peanut bar. She stuck toffee ones in and chocolate ones. She did spend about 5 minutes with me today, which is quite a lot considering she is usually in and out within minutes. She asked how I was coping, and strangely enough said that I could stop at 10st 7lbs if I wanted too!! I don't know why she said this too me, as my ideal weight was worked out too 9st 7lbs!! Maybe she has been reading my posts on here and doesn't want too see me no more! :-D how funny!
Anyway, I said no and that I would like too stay on CD until I get too 9st and she said that was fine! She didn't mention anything about moving up plans, or AAM!! I think she should have at least mentioned something as my BMI is 25.6 now. Never mind. Soon I'll be finished and will never have too see her again :)

So, all I have left for today is a toffee bar, which I'll have about 6.30 tonight. I could go without eating for the rest of the day though, that small bit of chicken bloats me out so much!! And I always have less than what's recommended! Hope I stay like that forever! I drink a 50cl bottle of water with each meal too, so I think that helps fill me up.

Anyway, I'm off too get all my stuff ready for tomorrow. Have some ironing to do and would ideally like too plum my eyebrows! Also have too pack a coke zero and a bar in my bag for tomorrow. Debating whether or not to do my C25K challenge week 4, run 1 out of the way tonight. I know I won't do it tomorrow... I'll see how I feel at 6pm.

Anyway, hope everyone is enjoying there Sunday afternoon xxx

Lots of love and strength for tomorrow hun xxxxx

Hope everything goes well 2moro! Xx

SummerRain said:
Lots of love and strength for tomorrow hun xxxxx

Thank you so much xxx

yummymummy27 said:
Hope everything goes well 2moro! Xx

Thank you so much xxx

Bed time for me!!
I got my 1st run of week 4 out of the way this evening, i found it quite harsh! I don't know if it's because my head just wasn't " in it " tonight, or if it actually was just hard. I have been coughing for about 25 minutes, which is strange!
It has well and truely knackered me though, so I'm going straight too sleep after this post.
Plus I have too be up at 6am, as I have to be at my Nana's house by 9am too greet other family members :-( so not ready for this! It's really hitting me now and I think the best thing to do is just go to sleep.

Had my toffee bar, didn't like it!! Won't be having those again.

Anyway, enjoy your evening everyone. I doubt I'll be on here tomorrow, so will catch up with everyones diaries on Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'd just like too say a big THANK YOU too all the girls for there messages over the last couple of weeks. Your support and kindness is amazing. Thank you girls. Especially Emz and Sarah Lou, love ya girls xxxxxxx

I am laying down after reading your diary :D you are like a little Miss Whirlwind and I am so so proud of you. I have nothing to report except to say I'm feeling a bit porky :eek: I guess that is re-introducing food, I get weighed this Thursday.. any how enough of me being a nutta!!

So Kels, tomorrow you can have the super girl cape ;) to keep you warm and to wrap around your shoulders for when you need a hug. I will think about you tomorrow, love and light my special friend x

Hey girls,

Yesterday went so well. It was a lovely send off for a lovely man, and the weather was beautiful :)
My Gramps would have been proud.
I have found comfort in the fact that my Gramps is no longer in pain, and is finally with my Nana xxx

Diet wise - WELL!!!
I stuck too plan ALL day long, as soon as we got to the pub I had my bar and 1 coke zero, this was at 12.30 in the afternoon! I thought we would have left the pub by 4pm latest, that didn't happen!! I was surrounded by free alcohol and a huge buffet of all sorts of snacks and didn't touch a single thing. As the hours went by, I watched everyone get merry, and eating. Then it got to 6pm and I was STARVING!! I kept telling my Mum I wanted/needed too leave, but by this point she was drunk as well as everyone else in the family! Then it got to 7pm and I was moody!! All day people had been telling me to have a drink/ have something to eat and I hadn't, but oh my life I was starving!! My Godmother said she wanted to take me and my Mum for a meal, obviously I was reluctant, but she carried on. Finally got my Mum into a cab at nearly 8pm, and she agree's with my Godmother that they should go for a meal to end the day off nicely.....

We ended up stopping in Waterloo and going into this Italian restaurant! Oh my life, the food in there was so expensive and looked divine!!
Soooooo, because I was starving ( half hearted excuse ) I decided too eat something!!! Ahhhhh I could slap myself!! All I could think was - I've sat in that pub all day long, not had a drink, nor picked from the buffet, why couldn't I wait an extra 20 mins too get in and have a shake!!
Now, hear comes the food part....
My Mum and Irene ( Godmother ) ordered their starters - 2 prawn cocktails!! I didn't have a starter, I had half a slice of soda bread with a bit of butter. Then had a couple of my Mum's prawns!!
Main course - They ordered veil, which came with Vegatables.
I had a chicken breast, with avocado and bacon! I Got through about half of the chicken breast and couldn't eat another thing!! I did order a glass of rose - but didn't drink it!! I just left it on the table.
They had deserts, I didn't!

So that was me!! I broke my diet!! I don't feel too bad for it, my Mum and Irene kept praising me and saying how well I had done so far and that I shouldn't beat myself up about it. I think they are right!! I do feel a little guilty, but there's no point moaning about it because it's done!! The whole meal came too over £150 - I couldn't believe it!!
I decided too walk home, to try and repair some of the damage!! Walked into a shop on the way back to grab a water and stood looking at the crisp and chocolate and just thought - no way!! I was stuffed and didn't want them! That's a break through for me, for sure!! 8 weeks ago, i would have walked out the shop with a bag full of crisps and chocolate - even after just having been for a meal. So was quite proud of myself for that :)

Anyway, weighed myself this morning and i am 2lbs up - Back too 11st 1lb!! Not too fussed! I have been cleaning and hoovering all day long, hoping too repair some of the damage!
I am fully back on plan now without a second thought! I have decided to have 3 shakes today, so I sort of have an extra bar - I've stuck that in my bag and will keep it in there in case of emergency!!
Lesson learnt the hard way, but definitely felt like I have accomplished something when I didn't go for the crisps and chocolate in the shop!

Right, I'm off to do my 2nd shake of the day!! No more slip ups now. Hopefully those 2lbs plus maybe an extra 1lb will be gone by saturday - here's too hoping anyway!! :) xxx

3 shakes down and I am ready for bed :) felt strange not having a bar today, but it was bearable!!
Hope it doesn't take me too long to get back into ketosis!! Gosh what a day!
Got loads of cleaning done, went to the bank, did the school run. Sat with my godmother for a while.
Not relaxing in bed watching friends.
Can't wait for my run tomorrow night, week 4 run 2..... Bring it on!

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their evening xxx

Kels_85 said:
3 shakes down and I am ready for bed :) felt strange not having a bar today, but it was bearable!!
Hope it doesn't take me too long to get back into ketosis!! Gosh what a day!
Got loads of cleaning done, went to the bank, did the school run. Sat with my godmother for a while.
Not relaxing in bed watching friends.
Can't wait for my run tomorrow night, week 4 run 2..... Bring it on!

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their evening xxx

Im the same, chillin out in bed watchin friends n on this on my phone!

Love this time of night :) kids in bed, hubby2b in the livingroom n me relaxing in silence lol bliss

Hopefully you'll run your meal off tomorrow night! Was it worth it? I dont really think of food the same now if that makes sence!?! Starting to realise the wrong foods is why were dieting!

Glad your gramps got a good send off! And you had fantastic will power not to touch anything till last night! Id have been drowning my sorrows at the free bar lol

Nite xx

evening hunni,

am so so proud of you. so what if u ate a little yesterday.? u immediately decided that it was a one off and went straight back to plan. that was the best thing u could have done babes.

so glad ur wee gramps got a good send off. i was thinking about u all day. and im sure its a comfort for u to know that he is no longer suffering and is once again with ur nan.

im going to start shred 2 moro babes, so let me know if ur gonna join me. i never got my 3rd run done so am going to start week 1 again 2moro.

hope ur okay babes, keep on that nutty train m'darlin xxxxx

yummymummy27 said:
Im the same, chillin out in bed watchin friends n on this on my phone!

Love this time of night :) kids in bed, hubby2b in the livingroom n me relaxing in silence lol bliss

Hopefully you'll run your meal off tomorrow night! Was it worth it? I dont really think of food the same now if that makes sence!?! Starting to realise the wrong foods is why were dieting!

Glad your gramps got a good send off! And you had fantastic will power not to touch anything till last night! Id have been drowning my sorrows at the free bar lol

Nite xx

I fell asleep so quickly!! Think i was worn out from Monday!

Yep, I home my run can fix things. :)
I dont think it was a case of being worth it, I literally had too eat something. I went so long without eating, and drunk about 11 bottles of water on Monday. If I had known I was going too be at the wake for so long, I would have just took an extra bar with me. I am definitely more prepared for this sort of situation now. I have stuck the extra bar that I had, into the zip part of my bag and there it shall stay. I'm so focused on this diet and determined to get to a size 10, so having the meal hasn't really thrown me off. It hasn't made me feel like I want to cheat, or start binging. I ate because I was starving. But like I say, now I'm prepared. :)

Thank you for your message, really appreciate it xxx

emz.is.shrinkin said:
evening hunni,

am so so proud of you. so what if u ate a little yesterday.? u immediately decided that it was a one off and went straight back to plan. that was the best thing u could have done babes.

so glad ur wee gramps got a good send off. i was thinking about u all day. and im sure its a comfort for u to know that he is no longer suffering and is once again with ur nan.

im going to start shred 2 moro babes, so let me know if ur gonna join me. i never got my 3rd run done so am going to start week 1 again 2moro.

hope ur okay babes, keep on that nutty train m'darlin xxxxx

Hey honey,
Thank you xxxxx
And thank you so much for your lovely texts :)

I have texted you about the shred chick, as soon as it gets here I will start it :) xxxxx

Morning girls,
Well after my cleaning frenzy yesterday, I hopped on the scales and all is right again :) I was 10st 13lbs again :-D
So, looking forward to my run tonight, and hoping my 30 day shred arrives today!! Really looking forward too starting it!

I don't think I knocked myself out of ketosis on Monday evening. I had 3 shakes yesterday and was not hungry once!! Or didn't feel like I wanted too pick or binge! Happy days :)

Just had my bar, and I'm stuffed :) had 3 bottles of water already today! Going to have a cup of tea now and catch up on the soaps, then get Brandon from nursery, do his lunch, maybe take him too the park for an hour seeing as it's such a lovely day. Get some ironing out of the way, do my run 2 of week 4, home bath and bed ;-)

Hope everyone has a lovely day :) xxx

Afternoon girls,
I've just got my run 2 of week 4 out the way :)
I was dreading running in daylight, usually I go about 5.30-6.00pm but I have been so bored today that I wanted too do something. The 2nd run wasn't as hard as the 1st run this week, maybe I'm getting used too it...
My legs were aching for a while but are ok now!! My 30 day shred didn't turn up today, hopefully tomorrow! Gosh I hate waiting for things, I'm so impatient!!

Had my strawberry shake at 2pm today, I have a chocolate shake for dinner which I'll have about 6.30, then it will be a long hot soak in the bath, and an early night for me :)

Hope everyones having a fab day so far xxx

Back