cd3.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 46
  • cd4.jpg
    cd4.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 48
  • cd5.jpg
    cd5.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 45
OMG! You look amazing girl! What a hottie, I'd be out every week too if I looked like that ;) I think you'll be fine now. you've got a healthy attitude to food having treats but not binging, a massive well done :D I'm doing great with you as my inspiration :) lost 25lbs and been 100% for 7 weeks :)

I just have to add, are you sure you want to lose more?! You look fantastic now, I can't see where another 6lbs would come from! ;)

Awwwwww thank you girlie :-D
WELL DONE chick!! 7 weeks at 100% is AMAZE!!!!! Thats brilliant!! I feel comfertable now, I think I just need to tone up, starting the 30 day shred next week, have been doing 150 tummy exercises of an evening though. I have about 8 days worth of products left, and don't want too waste them, so thought I'd just use them up, and be done with CD forever!!

HELLOOOOOOOOOO GEORDIE SHORE STARTS TUESDAY!!!! I can not wait :-D Hahahaha xxxxxxxxx

I know! I'll have to have a watch of that! :p Thanks hon, I couldn't have done it without you and your diary :) The shred Will defo tone you up, good luck and keep us updated :D

Hey darling! You're looking just out of this world gorgeous! You are glowing! Bet you can't wait to strut your stuff on the beach in Mexico! Thank you for coming back and posting the pics babe, totally inspiring and driving for us all. Have you thought any further about becoming a cd? I still think you should.

All is cool with me. Got coral and others keeping me on the straight and narrow. Over 3 stone off in 10 weeks so I'm pleased and I had a few days off for the southport weekender which was heavy!!! Back on it since 2 weeks and still finding it easy going, so thankful for that.

Anyways doll enjoy the new you as you totally deserve it. Not sure I'll ever be able to do 150 sit ups! Lol.

Lots of love and massive well done xx

Back