Kelstars weekly weigh in -am i thin yet?

Welshtigger said:
Have just read through your diary in here-wow! Well done on your weightloss so far! I am looig at starting s&s next week and have atleast 8stone to lose! x

Thank you and good luck with ur start. You will do brilliantly. This is a great diet.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

week 13 -2.5 total 71lbs / 5 stone 1lb

horray cant believe I have finally lost the 5 stone. Was going to have a break over easter but was so close to the coveted 5 stone that I just had a few atkins type days and am so glad I did. of course I woudl ahve liked a bigger loss but I have had extra calories this weekend so it is to be expected. I am goign to stop the atkins bars i started last week though I think they are addictive and slow things a bit.

Wow what an inspirational diary. I'm on day 3, so impressed with your weight loss it's given me a boost. Keep up with the good work. Debs

Well done! 5 stone is amazing! You must feel great! I have that to lose yet and your story gives me hope! Thanks for sharing..

thanks everyone for lovely support.

Well week 14 -1lb! total 5stone 2lbs

Am devasted to be honest but will just have to refocuse. Despite promising to give them up I still ahd a few atkins bars this week and i really think they are slowing things up so I am hiding the ones I have left. My delivery of truffa bars came so I have no excuse to be at the atkins bars. I had a 3lb loss on the scales earlier in the week but i steped up the exercise and the scales jumped back again so I wonder if I am maybe doing too much?

bring on week 15. I really cant wait to get out of the 200's but know is still a long way off. onwards and downwards.

Getting into the 100's will be a brilliant milestone for you, and you will be there sooner than you think. When it happened to me I was so happy. It has got to the point where I just want the weight off and nothing will distract me from it, but it is not happening quickly enough hahaha, just want to wake up in the morning and be a skinny minny. Good luck this week and well done x

Thanks NG. I completely agree just want o wake up and be thin! I am like u have just made up my mind this time and I am determined to do it once and for all. Hope you have had a good week x

Week 15 -7lbs Total 5stone 9lbs

Hooray! things are finally moving again. just shows how important it is to stick to the plan - 4 packs a day has worked best for me. Also I have really really cut back the exercise. its odd becuase i feel like i want to exercise and yet when i do it definately slows my weight loss.

Hi, nice to see that patience and dedication can pay off! Well done to you for that loss!
:happy036::happy036:

Week 16 -4lbs total 5stone 13lbs

so near and yet so far.... am pleased with that loss and definately reinfores that I should not have atkins bars. huge difference in my losses since i cut them out and tonned done the exercise. Comon' 6 stone that was my first goal and woudl be amazing to have reached it.

Wow you have done brilliantly, you should be VERY proud of yourself, you are an inspiration :worthy: well done :clap:

thanks bajoleth x

week 17 -3lbs total 6stone 2lbs horray horray horray. am setting new goal - omg that feels good.

Kelstar said:
week 17 -3lbs total 6stone 2lbs horray horray horray. am setting new goal - omg that feels good.

Your doing bloody fantastic !!! Well done

Wow, well done again you are doing brilliantly :worthy:

Back