kerry katona on This Morning!

I actually know a very close friend of Natalie Cassidy (Sonia from Eastenders) and can tell you that she is actually far happier now. She struggled a LOT to lose all of that weight and had a personal trainer with her nearly 24 hours a day!

So does she consider herself to be her natural weight when she's a bit bigger? (she is bigger again now isn't she?)
I sometimes wonder if I find keeping my weight down such a struggle because I'm really 'programmed' to be about a size 16! :confused:

So does she consider herself to be her natural weight when she's a bit bigger? (she is bigger again now isn't she?)
I sometimes wonder if I find keeping my weight down such a struggle because I'm really 'programmed' to be about a size 16! :confused:

From what I understand, Yes.

The full "This Morning" summing up of the incident is on now....

Anyone watching fern n phil this morn?

Oh god they have come under attack from kerry n mark!

if you cant say anything nice or supportive about her why say anything at all....

Because we're having a discussion and people are entitled to their opinions??

And those opinions are based on what the media has told us........

And what we're seeing. Ultimately this thread was started due to her appearance on the show. We're all perfectly entitled to our opinion. And we wont all agree on things thats the whole nature of discussions but its not a KK support forum/thread its a discussion on her rather bizarre behaviour on national tv, so therefore there will be both positive and negative comments about her.

From what I've seen and heard this morning, it appears that her condition stems largely from her bipolar disorder and the medication she's been prescribed to keep that stable and under control.

Various doctors have commented (without having the benefit of examining her of course) that one of the known side-effects of this course of treatment can, in some patients, appear to make them look/sound like they're drunk which, feasibly, is why Kerry sounded the way she did on the show yesterday.

Fern Britton commented on a media story she'd read which seemed to indicate Kerry had drunk an entire bottle of champagne prior to a photoshoot, implying that she was possibly abusing alcohol. Today she said she had been advised by someone who had been present at the time that the media story had been misleading and that the bottle had, in fact, been shared amongst EIGHT people. I guess the story wouldn't have sounded quite as salacious if it had been written that way :sigh:

Essentially, as was said earlier on the programme, she's a very 'ordinary' girl with 4 children, a diagnosed medical mental condition which is being treated with prescribed drugs and a career which puts her in the public eye - admittedly a career which she's chosen and courted.

In my personal view that doesn't mean she's any less entitled to support and sympathy than anyone, say, on here who has problems - be they food addiction, alcohol/drug abuse or emotional/psychological issues.

Dr Hilary Jones this morning said that the medication she is on wouldn't have that effect but would if it was mixed with alcohol

Dr Hilary Jones this morning said that the medication she is on wouldn't have that effect but would if it was mixed with alcohol

i see that too... it damage limitation now i think ?

Back