Kerry Low Low Cheese Spread

r2lilien

What does everyone use it for!? I've bought some yesterday but I have no idea what to use it for...would it be nice in pasta? or jacket potato? Cheers! xx

I used some for the asparagus risotto in the Slimming World mag. Wasnt a fan to be honest, would rather have creme fraiche!

Where to buy from?

What does everyone use it for!? I've bought some yesterday but I have no idea what to use it for...would it be nice in pasta? or jacket potato? Cheers! xx

Hi I want to try this LowLow but can't find anywhere that stocks it, where did you buy it from? Thankies x

jusme said:
Hi I want to try this LowLow but can't find anywhere that stocks it, where did you buy it from? Thankies x

I buy mine from asda. Last night I baked a potato, mashed the inside with low low and put it back in the oven mmmm

I also gently warm it and pour over cooked cauliflower on a regular basis.

I love the stuff!

I use it to make a cheesy syn free garlic bread using weight watchers petit pain as HEB, I half cook the bread take it out cut in half and spread with lowlow add garlic salt mixed herbs and onion powder then back to the oven to finish :) nom nom nom

DSCF2371 (2).jpg

I've bought some of this cheese spread today and am going to try to make a cauliflower cheese with our Sunday dinner so will update with how this goes. One of my favourite jacket potato fillings is cheesy leeks (stir fry some sliced leeks and melt in some cheese then top your spud with it) so I'll probably do this too.

I use mine as a pasta dish! Cook pasta shapes and a mushroom medley (asda, has chestnut, shittake & oyster in for £1) and then chop up some smoked ham (smoked Bavarian from asda is the nicest), chuck the ham in with the drained pasta and mushrooms!
Then stir in a full tub of Kerry low low (either mature or black pepper) and cook through for five minutes.
I have half, and my two daughters have the other half between them, works out as 6.5 Syns!
It's our version of carbonara really

Hi, I made cheesy Parma chicken last night. Cut one chicken fillet across the middle to flatten it; spread some of the black cracked pepper cheese inside;closed the fillet up & wrapped it with one slice of Parma ham (2 syn). Placed two cocktail sticks through each end of fillet to hold it together & then put into casserole dish. Sprayed fillet with fry light & then put in preheated oven for 25 mins @ 180 degrees. Served with a wild rice & mixed bean salad. Was lush

I'd also be interested to know what it tastes like? I LOOOOOVE cheese, but can't stand the synthetic artificial taste you often get with babybel etc.

I love Low Low spread! So versatile. Here's how I have it:

- Spread over Finn Crisp / Ryvita (HExB) for a light lunch
- Fry off Quorn Pieces, Mushrooms and Onions. Stir into cooked pasta with the low low for a creamy, cheesy sauce.
- SW chicken Parmo! Coat a flattened chicken breast in beaten egg and then breadcrumbs. Cook in the oven for 10-5 mins. Remove, top with the Low Low and place back in the oven for a further 5 mins until the cheese becomes golden and lovely.
- I use it as the top layer of lasagne - the "white sauce" if you please
- Stuff a chicken breast with it, wrap in bacon and cook.

There are loads of things you can do with it!

Back