Kerry's 5:2 Diary

hey peeps!!

Gosh I am so sorry I haven't logged in for so long! I have had a mixture of bad internet issues, bad diet days and just pretty much bad everything!

Tried to get back on track this week though and managed to complete my two fasting days!

I always go over my 1680 calorie intake on a Thursday as its the day after 2 fast days...I didn't go over by a lot yesterday only by 200calories!

trying to stay on track today and for the rest of the weekend!

I have to start working on my fitness and diet as I have signed up to do a charity trek of the Kalimantan Jungle! Lord only knows what made me sign up to it but here I am lol!

Hoping to raise a fair bit of money for Breast Cancer Care! If that's not enough to get me in shape then I don't know what is lol

I will start logging everything I eat again next week as will be too much to log today!

have a good day and a good weekend everyone! x

Hello everyone...I know I have been slacking and I do apologise!
This week has been crazy with family members in and out of hospital and arranging all the fundraising I need to do for my charity trek through the jungle!

My diet hasn't actually been too bad (apart from Tuesday when I ate a pizza)

I didn't do back to back fast days this week as I was struggling on Tuesday so decided to go all out and just eat! I have my second fast day tomorrow which I am dreading!

However...I do have a date next weekend which is really motivating me not to be naughty lol! I don't wanna feel like a fatty on a date!

yesterday was fast day 1...it was really tricky but I got through it without going over 600 calories so that made me feel good!

I will start posting what I eat again soon...just too much to post when I haven't logged in for a while :)

Keep up the slim work xx

Back