kerrys lipotrim diary day 2

Kerry

I had a tough day today. But your post about it being your own "fat fault" really inspired me today and I struggled through a visit to Eddie Rockets watching everyone else order, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, and even leave lovely morsels on their plates. But I kept telling myself that it was my own fat fault I couldnt join in and you know it worked. It really worked and I got through it. THANK YOU>

Bellerine

Day 13 ladies! Feeling good today. Watching the kids eat their easter eggs this morning didn't hurt as badly as I thought it would! Anyway, I'm cooking a gorgeous dinner for the clan today. Getting used to it now not being able to join in! I think Jody's left us Kerry - pity, she was doing great. She might come back yet. Anyway, good luck ladies!

hi guys. ooo. day 17(i think) coming to an end. went to a car boot this morning and bought a 1500 piece jigsaw of snowy mountains. it will take me forever. weeeelllll. it only cost me 50p. i just hope all the pieces are there.

i sat out in the sun for an hour today. oh i love it. then i didnt even have to cook. i went to mother in laws and she did one of those 3 bird roasts. it smelt gorgeous. then the kids did an easter egg hunt and then had a water fight.

ive been ok today. i had a bad night though. i woke up about 6 this morning with really severe stomach ache and had to run to the loo. i know, too much info:D. but then i went all hot and felt like i was gonna be sick and pass out. i had to breathe it out. i was in there for about 20 minutes, and then i felt fine. wierd. my mum asked me if it was something id eaten, even though she knows im on lipo. :D DOH!

anyway, i feel better now, i have just been a bit more hungry today.

bellerine, im so glad some of my advice works. and im sooo glad you got through that dinner. if you can get through 1 you can get through 100. what day do you get weighed. keep up the positivity hun, your doing fab.

hi mary, i was the same with the easter eggs, normally i would have gotten one myself, but not this year. i think were all doing fab. and im hoping jody just hasnt got access to a computer, i really hope she is still here.

if your out there jody, tell me what youve done, i promise i wont put you in the corner, i promise i promise i promise.:D.

keep up the good work girlies (and boyies;)) were all doing great. we will all be happier in a few months:D:D

kerry xxx

Can't believe I made it to Day 14! Can't wait for my weigh-in tomorrow. It's so great to see the numbers constantly going down. And what's even greater is knowing that they will go down because you just can't screw it up as long as you stick to it! Anyway, here's to Day 14. Bellerine, I don't think I could go into Eddie Rockets! If you can handle that, I think you're really in for the long haul. One day again, we will be able to treat ourselves like that. For now, gotta keep in the game. When is your weigh-in day? Good luck today ladies! Are you still with us Shelly?

Hi Everyone, Well today is my first day on LT. I am going to be 100% today. I hope you dont mind if i check in here for words of advice. I have almost 6 stone to shed so will be here for awhile hopefully.

Good luck with today every hope we all stay strong

hi kaz. of course we dont mind. this is just my daily diary but there are a few of us that will always reply on here, everyone is helpful. you will be fine. just keep coming on here or any post to get advice or just to keep your spirits up. welcome.:D:D:D:D

kerryxxx

end of day 18. still been hungry today. but im going to bed soon. how has everyone else done today. weigh in day for you tomorrow mary. oooo. cant wait. good luck hun.

short and sweet today. not been up to much.

keep it up everyone.

kerryxxx

Hey Kerry. Well done on the weight loss so far. I've made it to day 5 and feel like I'm in ketosis. :D Keep up the great work. x

morning peeps. how we all feeling today. well done destiny on getting to day 5. your pretty much through the worst of it i think. there will still be tough times, but none as tough as those first few days. keep it up, weigh in day for you soon.

maaarrrryyyyyyy. how did you do hun. tell me tell me tell me:D:D:D.

i had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and am 4lbs down since thursday. so have lost more than a stone and a half in 2 and a half weeks. ooooo. i do love lipotrim. all those hard days are worth the result in the end.

keep going guys.

kerryxxx:D:D:D

Hi Kaz and Destiny. Good luck with week 1 Kaz. It's tough but if you can stick it, it really does get easier.
Great stuff Destiny! Day 5 is usually the turning point from what I gather - it was for me.
Keep going, it really is worth it. And with TFR, you really are guaranteed the numbers.
Hey Kerry, Day 15, official weigh-in, drum roll please.......4.6 pounds!!! That's a total of 16.5 pounds for two weeks. You can't argue with it, can you? So, here goes with week 3! I continue to be amazed that I have stuck this out!!!
KEEP GOING LADIES!!!!!!

Last edited:
YAY! mary. thats brill. you must be buzzing. woo hoo. am so pleased for you. congrats hun. heres to week 3 for you. youll do it no prbs. how you feeling after 2 weeks on it, and how long do you think you will be on it? just curious, your my dieting buddy. you might not have known that:D but you do now. i wont leave you if you dont leave me:D:D:D:D.

keep up the good work

kerryxxx

Well done Kerry and Marymcd! Thanks for your support. You guys are really keeping motivated. I can't wait to see what the scales say on Thursday. Keep up the great work guys. :D

hi guys, end of day 19. usual tuesday night. am watching vampire diaries and going to watch biggest loser usa after.

not been up to much today. shopping bla bla bla. going to make a practice birthday cake tomorrow for my sisters birthday. should keep me occupied for a few hours. oooo. going to use nutella instead of buttercream and jam in the middle. and i cant even have any arrrrgggghhhh. i am sooooo going to make myself a belated one for my 30th in june. and it is sooooooo going to have nutella in the middle of it. hmmmmm. i lurvve nutella.

sorry. i think i talk about food alot. if i didnt i think i would go insane.

anyway. how has everyone else done today. well done mary on your loss. another day down. got my weigh in thusday.

keep up the good work guys, your all an inspiration,:D:D:D

kerry xxx

Hey all! Day 16!!! Woohoo! Feel like crap today - tired, irritable. I am incredibly moody on this sometimes - almost makes me want to quit. But I keep thinking it's a blip on my radar and my family (who are suffering) will benefit in the long run when I have more energy and am happier in myself. And my kids are young enough that they should forget the few months that mom was cranky a lot! I try to reserve it for my hubby so he really has no hope! Anyway, he is being really good about it all. I'll treat him to some Victoria's Secret when it's all over and he'll forget the whole thing. :)
Kerry, you are absolutely my diet buddy so I'm in it with you for the long haul. I don't really know how long I'll do the TFR. I'm not going to pressure myself but I can see myself going for another few weeks and that's progress from my "God, will I even make the 2 weeks" so who knows? But, I do know I have no major things coming up like weddings, etc. so I might just do this. I love coming on and reading the posts - I was just saying to a workmate that I don't think I'd still be on this without this website. And that's the truth. So, here's to week 3 even though a lot of people lose very little. I'll stick it out to week 4 just out of pure nosiness!
I have 2 kids' birthday parties this weekend. My hubby's nephew and my own daughter on Monday who's turning 3. I'm not too worried. The only tricky thing is that I haven't told anybody I'm on this yet except my mom-in-law because of the negatives that go with that as I'm sure you all understand. But, both parties are in one of those play places so it will help me not get tempted cause there won't be any food for the adults! I also have to go to a match in Dublin at the weekend and plan on taking the flapjacks. I'll survive.
I feel fine some days and other days very worn out. So, I guess I'm ok with it all. But, I am looking forward to chewing something in the not too distant future!!
Anyway, cannot wait to hear how you do on your weigh-in tomorrow Kerry. And Destiny, it's the big one so enjoy it! Week 1 will be over with and you'll see that you can actually do this without dropping dead!!! GOOD LUCK TO YE BOTH!!!! And get back on here right away so we can read the good news!

hi peeps. end of day 20. oooo that sound good. been ok today. practiced my sisters birthday cake and everyone loved it, that kept me occupied this afternoon. did a bit of sunbathing this morning while the kids ran riot.

mary, i hope you feel a little better now. dont give up. i know you wont. we all get those days. i still question myself. especially if i have a headache or am starving. but, again, we both know its all worth it.

destiny, good luck for tomorrow hun, cant wait to see what youve lost.

i came on my TOTM this morning, so am hoping i still have an alright weight loss.

keep up the good work guys, your all doing fab. fingers crossed for tomorrow.:D

kerry xxx

hi guys, lost 5lbs this morning, only 5 1/2lbs to my 2 stone, and i gain my day back next week as i normally get weighed on a friday.

destiny, how did you do?

keep up the good work guys.:D:D:D:D

kerry xxx

hi guys, end of day 21, start 4th week tomorrow. been busy today, so not been able to think about food alot. marrryyyyyy. whhheeerrreee are you.

destiny, well done on your loss, your doing fab. keep up the good work.

gonna get a nice shower and go to bed, see you tomorrow guys. :D:D:D:D keep slimming

kerryxxx

day 22. feel ok today. my belly is RUM-B-LING though. i have just been to the cinema with the kids, and my other half went and parked the car and forgot to bring my water in. i was going to but a bottle at the counter but they wanted £2.45 for a standard 500ml bottle, well, they can kiss it. so i went without 1. now im sat here cradling my precious water with my belly still rumbling:cry:.

anyway. how is everyone else. mary, say it aint so. say you havent left me. you cant. ive lost 1 already. by the way jody, if your still reading these posts, i did put you in a corner, and i even went old school on your ass and brought out the ruler.:jelous::D:D:D.

anyway, keep slimming every one. i figured today that i have completed a quarter of my 12 weeks. after this week i will have done a 3rd. long week this week though, 8 days. hopefully will be good loss.

kerry xxx

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! Congrats Kerry and well done Destiny!!! Delighted for ye! It feels so good doesn't it? I'm not gone Kerry - just bloody run off my feet. Will get back to ye tomorrow again. Gotta go bathe 4 kids. Wish me luck! And thanks for the 1/4 of the way through - that gives me another optimistic way of looking at it. Will chat again ladies. Can't woohoo you enough!!!!!:)

OMG mary, you panicked me a bit there. well, alot. i thought i was gonna go all donkey out of shrek on you and start singing IM ALL ALOOOONNNNEEEE, NOBODY HERE BESIDE MEEEEEE. :D:D

i know what its like with the kids, got 3 of the rug rats. and when this ordeal is over and done with and we have been on holiday, i think we will have another one. we have never tried before, always just fallen preggers, but after a loss last year, we want to try for one, maybe next year though, i think i want to keep my loss for a while and know i can maintain it.

anyway, that was probably too much info.

hope youve had a good couple of days mary. keep it up, i know you will.

i still feel ok. although still hungry after this morning. i dont think it being that TOTM helps. im always more hungry. anyway, here is to tomorrow.

keep up the good work everyone.

oh mary, there is a thread on lipo forum for may challenge if you want to join in, ive put me down for a loss of 15lb.

kerryxxx

Back