kerrys lipotrim diary day 2

OMG! That's soooo awesome - I'm absolutely delighted for you! What a huge weight loss. You must be buzzing! Well done Kerry! You'll make the 13s next week! Congratulations! It does pay off!

WOW! just worked out that its day 50 for me today. happy as larry today with my weigh in. hopefully be in my 13stones next week. what i do know is that i was 198.5lb this morning. was buzzing that id got under the 200 mark. havnt seen that for a couple of years.

right mary. your prayers are on order for next week. ill go foooooooorrrrrrrr, hhhmmmmmmm. 4.5lb please. 3.5 will do. but if you pray for 4.5, thatll be 3stone exactly:D:D:D:D. ill be happy getting into my 13s to be honest. but pray pray pray mary:D:D

how you feeling today hun. still on track?

well, hope everyone else is ok. im still having problems with my ticker, i cant even make a new one:(.

anyway, keep up the good work guys.

kerryxxx

mary, june challenge is on. put mine down for the last 18.5lbs i need to lose. wooooooo. you better pray hard hon. get your ass on there if your gonna go for a few more weeks. :D:D:D:D

Kerry, you make me laugh - if my prayers were that good, I'd be saying a lot more of my own! That really was an awesome weight loss. Will check out the June goal - think I might go for a full stone. Wouldn't I be happy?! Went shopping the other day and was so delighted to get into size 16 trousers very comfortably and, believe it or not, some size 14 dresses! It felt so good not to be looking so far back on the rack for the bigger sizes and to actually look at myself and ask whether something looked nice and not just whether it fit. What a difference. I forgot how much I love clothes and shopping. Anyway, I will keep on for a few more weeks. I am heading to the states in July and I am trying to surprise my mother with my weight loss. Thank God my weigh-in is Tuesday - I get so fed up waiting for the time to pass sometimes! Happy Sunday everybody!

hi guys. day 52 nearly down. i tell you what mary, ill pray for you and you pray for me. hahaha. wouldnt that be good if it worked:D:D:D:D.

hope your doing good today. you better put yourself down for that stone. i have every faith in you. if i dont see you on there by tomorrow im putting you down.

i bet you cant wait to go to america. my inlaws went to jamaica this morning to go and oversee the build of the villa. 2 weeks in the sun, if only.

ive been ok these past couple of days. i had my first cake order yesterday. YAY! its for my cousins daughter. i said i would make it instead of buying her a present. i already know what im doing her and i cant wait, but its not for another six weeks. aaarrrgggghhhh. my mum wants me to make her manager a birthday cake but thats not til july either, aaarrrrgggghhhh.

ah well. anyway. hope your all doing fab. cant wait for your weigh in on tuesday mary. your doing really well. i wanna see you on that list;).

keep up the good work

kerryxxx

well done on getting to a smaller size mary, it feels good doesnt it. another stone and i bet youll be a proper 14. ooooohhhhh. are you gonna put some photos on here. i think i will on my last weigh in day. cant wait. xxx

So, my bad week arrived. 2.4. I'll survive till next week. Very disappointed but what can I do. Try another week and hope for more. I think I gave you my weight loss Kerry with the praying. Gonna have to pull back this week!

Hey mary, never mind bad week! Look how far you've come already! Bloody great in such a short time. It would be nowhere near on ww or sw. Keep it up, hope i'll of lost that much when 7 weeks is up.

My weigh in tomoz, fingers crossed.x

Mary - I almost gave up last week after only losing a measly pound but then lost 7 this week so fear not it'll show next week and you are doing amazingly!!

hi guys. daaaayyyyyyy 54 i think. how are we all doing.

mary, 2.4lb is brillllllllllll. any loss is a good loss. you have had an above average weight loss til now, so id be pretty happy with that. keep going hun. did you put your name on that list. im gonna check in a minute.

hope everyone else is ok. i still cant update my ticker its well behind my weight loss. ah well.

keep up the good work guys

kerryxxx

Congrats on your first official cake orders Kerry! It's a start! You'll be doing the cake for the next royal wedding next!!! I am looking forward to the U.S. - can't wait for the shopping especially if I'm at my target weight. And the weather. Ireland lacks good weather!
I am ok with the 2.4 weight loss cause I was waiting for a bad week at some point. But, it better pick up next week or I'll have a hard time justifying sticking with this!
Thanks Jo-jo and Rebeccah. I will stay focused for a bit longer anyway! Just want to get there quickly so I can go back to normal life!! What's the loss JoJo?
Anyway, been up the walls lately so it's been tough getting on here to comment but I always check what others post so keep posting! It helps so much!!!
Keep slimming ladies!

Hi girls, i could seriously cry. Only 1.5lb. I was so sure i'd lost more!

My little boy is away this week so the anxiety is making me want to stuff my face or get really really drunk! Couple that with my lowest loss yet and it's not good. If i can get through this week i am laughing :cry:.

I'm finding the pharmacy really unhelpful and if this was my first time round of doing LT i'd be snookered. The only thing she said last week was ' oooo aren't you missing cups of tea?' and this week a different woman just weighed me and shut the file, didn't tell me my loss and when i asked she said it was only 1.5lb and to just give it another week! I told her i was doing it til i went on hol and she just shrugged her shoulders and asked me what flavours i wanted. No suggestions of what could be wrong or even asking me if i've eaten etc.

Any way, never mind. Moan over.

Got my next week supply and pray for a better loss next week.x

Keep going everyone.
Jo
x:wave_cry:

hi jo jo. everyone has a bad week or weeks. have you eaten anything. even the smallest thing.?

Hi Kerry, not a bloody thing! I had my shake before i went and a litre of water as i was looking around the shops for a few hours after weigh in and didn't want to be hungry. I'm thinking this is why my loss was so low.
I have to travel quite far away from home to get weighed so coming home straight from the pharmacy for my shake and then going back out shopping was a no go.

Going to treat myself to a haircut this afty see if i can cheer myself up. Feeling really peed off.x

Hi girls, i could seriously cry. Only 1.5lb. I was so sure i'd lost more!

My little boy is away this week so the anxiety is making me want to stuff my face or get really really drunk! Couple that with my lowest loss yet and it's not good. If i can get through this week i am laughing :cry:.

I'm finding the pharmacy really unhelpful and if this was my first time round of doing LT i'd be snookered. The only thing she said last week was ' oooo aren't you missing cups of tea?' and this week a different woman just weighed me and shut the file, didn't tell me my loss and when i asked she said it was only 1.5lb and to just give it another week! I told her i was doing it til i went on hol and she just shrugged her shoulders and asked me what flavours i wanted. No suggestions of what could be wrong or even asking me if i've eaten etc.

Any way, never mind. Moan over.

Got my next week supply and pray for a better loss next week.x

Keep going everyone.
Jo
x:wave_cry:

I know it's disappointing to lose only 1.5 Ibs, but still a loss is a loss!!:) Don't be disheartened you will make up for it next week, do keep 100% although it's hard you will be pleased with your results:D

Thanks Dolphin,

I fully intend to keep going although i can't stop thinking about pizza and sparkling rose wine!

If i stop LT now i know i will be soooo mad with myself come holiday time i can't face it, so i have to keep going.

Thanks for the encouragement, hope you're getting on ok.x

Thanks Dolphin,

I fully intend to keep going although i can't stop thinking about pizza and sparkling rose wine!

If i stop LT now i know i will be soooo mad with myself come holiday time i can't face it, so i have to keep going.

Thanks for the encouragement, hope you're getting on ok.x

Not only that, people who started at the same time as you will be ahead of you in terms of weight loss, then you will wish that you had continued.
I know it's difficult at times, there are so many temptations around you, the smell of food, pizzas etc but somehow we get through that.
It's my 4th weigh in tomorrow, I don't think I will have lost much although been 100%. I have been very cold so haven't been drinking as much:(

Good luck for today Dolphin!

Woke up this morning feeling much better. Going to try up my water although i already drink 3 ltr or more and get some peppermint tea as the coldness is seriously doing my head in!

I'd better have a good loss next week.

Keep going everyone.

Jo
x

Hey all. Went for intermittent weigh-in cause was feeling a bit down after the 2.4 loss and already in 2 days lost another 2.2! Very happy with that so will keep me going till next weigh-in! Where are you Kerry? How you getting on? Bank holiday weekend here so loads going on. Will be a tough one! Weather has finally turned here so feels really good to know will be able to get into sundresses soon!
Keep slimming ladies!

Hey Kerry. The week flew. Waiting with bated breath! Good luck!!!!!

Back