kerrys lipotrim diary restart....

hi huuuunnnnn. sorry i havent been on my comp has been down. unfortunately i didnt stick to it this time. i was not in the right mind set i dont think. it was driving me crazy, but so is eating and not losing weight. i still plan on doing another stint on lipo bu just not in the summer holidays. i am going to go back to my original plan and do the 2 weeks at the beginning of september before i go away.

how is everyone. i cant believe youve lost all that weight mary. im sooo pleased for you, im gutted im not there with you.

my hair is still really bad. i had to back comb it today before i tied it up so you couldnt see any bald patches.

you must be sooo looking forward to next week. you will so feel the difference in that plane seat 5 stone lighter. god, i cant believe your 5 stone lighter. i feel like ive not spoken to you for ages.

i tried looking for your phoos but cant find them anywhere.

anyway, hope your still well on refeed. aarrrrgggghhh. i wish id have had the power to carry on.:cry::cry::cry:.

kerryxxx

OMG mary. you dont even look like the same woman. i must admit that my before and afters arnt that good but i will put them up at some point. you look fab and gorgeous. your son is sooooo cute. your husband must be so proud of you.

im proud of you never mind him. tell him i said hiiii mr marymcd:D.

keep up the good work hun

kerryxxx

Good to hear from you Kerry! No worries. You've still lost 3 1/2 stone on it haven't you. That's something to be extremely proud of. Give yourself a big pat on the back for it. We know how hard it is to do this diet. Try getting into slimming world more. It'll help I'm sure. You're only about 10lbs off your healthy range -that's nothing compared to what you started at, that's for sure. Keep going. You can do it. We know that! The pics I put up weren't the best and I've lost almost another stone since then cause that was taken mid-July. Will get some new ones on holidays I'm sure. But I think it gives a good idea of the difference. People who didn't know me when I used to be skinny are asking have I lost too much weight! No, you can just see my face again!!!! Never thought of the plane seat! Last time I flew, I think I had to pull the seatbelt to the longest width! That will be interesting! Refeed is going fine. I get a potato today and that will make me very happy! Then, tomorrow is finally day 4 and the rest of the week is a breeze. Anyway, have a relaxing Sunday everybody. I have packing and cleaning to do! What a joy!

hi cherrygem. unfortunately YES!!!! i ahd it last time i did it so was expecting it. but, this time is really really really bad. even i would think, "ah i cant be that bad", but it is. sometimes i feel like crying when i get out of the shower and i look at all the hair ive pulled out on the windowsill. and still you might think im over exagerrating but im not. but i doesnt stop in the shower, when i brush it when i get out i have to empty my brush. then throughout the day im having to get my other half to pull hair off my back, and i keep it tied up so go figure. i wake up in the morning and it looks like i have had my hair cut all over the bed. like i said its really bad, but i also know it doesnt happen to everyone.

i cant wear my hair down, there isnt enough of it. im going on holiday in 6 weeks and am going to have to keep my hair tied up all the time.

but, saying all that, come september 1st im going back on lipotrim as originally planned when i started it.

mary mary mary. how you feeling hun. when do you go. tomorrow or thursday. ooohhhh you must be sooo looking forward to it.

keep up the good work guys

kerryxxx

hi cherrygem. all i can say is that it will grow back. might not be as thick as it once was but it will grow back. im only going back on it for 3 weeks in september so that shouldnt be too bad.

how have you been doing on lipo. have you stuck to it or not.

marrryyyyyyyy. how you doing hun. hope you have a brill holiday.

keep up the good work guys

kerryxxx

Back